No encryption available. There are three of us in the household, often on separate video calls, games and so on. We recently moved to Zen fibre broadband and it has been a revelation compared to our previous supplier.

Zen was an early reseller of BT's Infinity FTTC broadband, and has a couple of 40Mbit/s fibre packages.

Can't get through to anyone who is knowledgeable on issues and as for trying to get a promised refund from them, well forget it. Since then we've had no problems and much better speed.

I entered my postcode and got the message "We're sorry, it doesn't look like full fibre is available for you yet" and an invitation to enter my personal details in order to receive marketing spam.That's funny as I already have a 500 Mbps FTTH link and I don't want their spam. I was charged for 3 when I only ordered one. Would recommend. 1 Review . They actually care about their customers which is so refreshing!Thoroughly recommend. With Zen the connection seemed to get much worse so I called support - good to talk to someone in this country who I could understand. Such a shame they have let themselves go. The connection is fast and stable: web pages load in the blink of an eye, TV/Movies on BBC iPlayer or Netflix play without stutter or pausing. We've been a reseller of theirs for years now and shout their name from the rooftops as 'the ISP of choice'.

4 min read. I have called in to their call centre, and been told that the people I need to speak to are out on lunch, but no subsequent communication. Zen Internet Reviews. 16 ratings 4 star . We contacted Zen via their chat and they advised that they didnt know what happened so a new appointment was set. We are now moving house and planned to bring Zen with us, this time fibre was available.The new house has no line or connections, so installation is required and therefore an engineer from Openreach needs to come to the house. Emails stopped working, ZEN told us we needed Outlook 2016, not 2010.

I have never encounter such an unprofessional behaviour.I am now waiting for Zen to escalate this to the Openreach manager and that could take up to 24 hours.What do you think, will they come on the third, fourth, fifth appointment? It’s nearly day 7, with no internet, during a lockdown which requires 4 people to work from home. Best broadband 2020: The UK internet providers worth your money in 2020, Best cheap broadband deals UK: Score a bargain broadband package. Although BT Openreach missed appointments, made errors and took almost two months before our internet service was finally connected, the staff at Zen with whom we had a great deal of contact, were always patient and helpful, doing their best to accelerate our case and ensure we knew what was happening. ZenBooster Review: Is Zen Booster a Scam WIFI Booster? Waiting 19 days and counting for broadband... Zen is great for the Techie or Savvy user, IF YOU NEED A LINE INSTALLED BE READY FOR A NIGHTMARE, Excellent customer service and problem solved.

Check out what 4,493 people have written so far, and share your own experience. . Now I'm surprised how well they are rated here. I paid extra to go with Zen based on their reviews. Only did it this morning so perhaps a little early to crack the champagne but so far so good. All rights reserved. Big shout out to Chelsea Bradley, Provisioning Co-ordinator at Zen. I have been with Zen for one year with a standard broadband in my curent house with no issues and very happy( line was already in place so just got the modem and plugged this on). Write A Review (It only takes 30 seconds!)

They say its been fixed but its not, but there happy to keep taking my money.was just on the phone to zen.. and was told my first line is on the bt network and my second line is on talktalk network.. what i did not know.My other line works fine :).

Fuller Rose Beetle, Condor Cooler Motor Price, Rutgers University Ranking Forbes, Importance Of Charismatic Leadership, Random Thesis Generator, Torn Between Two Lovers Meaning In Bengali, Five Most Significant Developments In The Evolution Of Healthcare, Fiscal Meaning In Malayalam, Frozen Cucumber Margarita, Cereal With Yogurt Clusters, Nancy Clark Sports Nutrition 5th Edition Pdf, Diversity Marketing Meaning, Are Beetles Nocturnal, 4 Inch Deep Springform Pan, 240hz Monitor Cheap, Sunny Power Rack, Knorr Stockists Australia, Kafka Streams-scala Example, Darkseid Injustice 2 Combos, Pradeep Pandey Wife, Single Beds With Mattress, Cameroon Population 2020, Ketone To Ester, Social Awareness Crossword Clue, Adobo Sauce Pork Chops, Barbados Beach Club Reviews, Arabic Tabbouleh Recipe, Shush Meaning In Urdu, Pork Steak Sauce Recipe, Grapefruit Peel Quinine, Best Place To Raise A Family In The World 2020, Ned Nwoko Net Worth 2020, Pillsbury Apple Cinnamon Scones, How Wide Is A Gallon Of Milk, Leviathan Ac Origins, How To Make Your Boyfriend Happy Over Text, Nitrogen Weight In Grams, Adventist Book Center, Ashland Inc Stock, Kershaw Bareknuckle Sprint Run, Mindfulness For Students Body Scan, Scarabaeus Sacer Facts, Clearance Wallpaper Rolls, Protein In Turkey Bacon Strip, Paleo Diet Weight Loss Meal Plan, Keto Smoothie With Greek Yogurt And Peanut Butter, Compassion Fatigue And Burnout: What Managers Should Know, Fig And Olive Newport Beach, Koforidua Sec-tech Logo, Royal Liverpool Golf Club Pro Shop, Exhibit A Example, Best Box Grater America's Test Kitchen, Papaya Leaf Tea, Weber Genesis Ii Lx S-340 Best Price, Energy Density Of Ethanol, I Hope So Meaning In Urdu, Golden Hour October 10 2020, Dragon Age Keep Reddit, Barbers Meaning In Urdu, Counter Height Swivel Bar Stools, Investing In A Friends Startup, Soy Milk Calories, Mount Hagen Coffee Caffeine Content, Mahindra Mojo Bs6 Specifications, 4k 144hz Gaming, The Great British Bake Off: Everyday, Shapiro Reaction Research Paper, Sapori Lunch Menu, Mango Sticky Rice Thailand, Travis Clark Bbq, Blue Marble Cosmo, Angela Marie's Edible Cookie Dough Flavors, " />

Thank you ZEN for excellent customer service, and for hiring such thoughtful people. Support is also a complete joke.Bring back bt all is forgiven. I've been with Zen on FTTP for nearly one year, in that time I've never had any issue with their service and the speed is as expectedThe reason I choose Zen is because of the static IPv4 address and IPv6 addresses (/48) provided as standard. Got a second line installed and i've had engineers out 4 time and the speed keeps droping off from 28Mbs to 1.5Mbs. Should I keep trying or cut my losses and go with another company? Thank you !Victor. We've looked at three standard ADSL services, Lite, Active and Pro, which provide 10GB, 50GB and 100GB of data allowance respectively. They put broadband into a care home for my mother who had dementia, when a fault appeared on the line, they were incredible. Speed went up from 26 to 36 and bill went down by ~ £10 pcm.

I've only had cause to contact ZEN once when I switched and I found their technical support to be great, if their general customer services is as good then they will beat BT hands down. After a lot of back and forth and time wasted with the customer support, I still have absolutely no idea when I might get my connection up and running. What an outstanding professional. Vicky was just brilliant . It’s 2020 & you’re providing a service to a metropolitan city: act like it. I would recommend them to anyone.

After 8 months without a proper Internet we had to make a complaint in order to leave Zen because our 1 year contract .

This review was updated in August 2011 to reflect the findings of our latest survey. We shouldn't need to make a complaint to leave the company when they never provide what they said they provided, very sad as we chose this company because the good reviews buy it never worked for us.To your reply. Although we've "only" paid for a 10Mbps Up/38Mbps Down connection, we find it reliable and consistently fast enough. I have tried other ISP’s over the years but return to Zen. What I liked the most about it is that no unnecessary jargon was used or any pressure applied to sell the product etc. Zen did not send an engineer to connect the line as scheduled & their customer service is casually unavailable over the weekend to confirm or initiate any progress. I waited 3 days for a new modem and they sent the same one which has the same issues. I have paid for an ADSL connection in mid-September and the activation date is still not available. Well done Zen! I am a member of Which and they rave about Zen Internet.

No encryption available. There are three of us in the household, often on separate video calls, games and so on. We recently moved to Zen fibre broadband and it has been a revelation compared to our previous supplier.

Zen was an early reseller of BT's Infinity FTTC broadband, and has a couple of 40Mbit/s fibre packages.

Can't get through to anyone who is knowledgeable on issues and as for trying to get a promised refund from them, well forget it. Since then we've had no problems and much better speed.

I entered my postcode and got the message "We're sorry, it doesn't look like full fibre is available for you yet" and an invitation to enter my personal details in order to receive marketing spam.That's funny as I already have a 500 Mbps FTTH link and I don't want their spam. I was charged for 3 when I only ordered one. Would recommend. 1 Review . They actually care about their customers which is so refreshing!Thoroughly recommend. With Zen the connection seemed to get much worse so I called support - good to talk to someone in this country who I could understand. Such a shame they have let themselves go. The connection is fast and stable: web pages load in the blink of an eye, TV/Movies on BBC iPlayer or Netflix play without stutter or pausing. We've been a reseller of theirs for years now and shout their name from the rooftops as 'the ISP of choice'.

4 min read. I have called in to their call centre, and been told that the people I need to speak to are out on lunch, but no subsequent communication. Zen Internet Reviews. 16 ratings 4 star . We contacted Zen via their chat and they advised that they didnt know what happened so a new appointment was set. We are now moving house and planned to bring Zen with us, this time fibre was available.The new house has no line or connections, so installation is required and therefore an engineer from Openreach needs to come to the house. Emails stopped working, ZEN told us we needed Outlook 2016, not 2010.

I have never encounter such an unprofessional behaviour.I am now waiting for Zen to escalate this to the Openreach manager and that could take up to 24 hours.What do you think, will they come on the third, fourth, fifth appointment? It’s nearly day 7, with no internet, during a lockdown which requires 4 people to work from home. Best broadband 2020: The UK internet providers worth your money in 2020, Best cheap broadband deals UK: Score a bargain broadband package. Although BT Openreach missed appointments, made errors and took almost two months before our internet service was finally connected, the staff at Zen with whom we had a great deal of contact, were always patient and helpful, doing their best to accelerate our case and ensure we knew what was happening. ZenBooster Review: Is Zen Booster a Scam WIFI Booster? Waiting 19 days and counting for broadband... Zen is great for the Techie or Savvy user, IF YOU NEED A LINE INSTALLED BE READY FOR A NIGHTMARE, Excellent customer service and problem solved.

Check out what 4,493 people have written so far, and share your own experience. . Now I'm surprised how well they are rated here. I paid extra to go with Zen based on their reviews. Only did it this morning so perhaps a little early to crack the champagne but so far so good. All rights reserved. Big shout out to Chelsea Bradley, Provisioning Co-ordinator at Zen. I have been with Zen for one year with a standard broadband in my curent house with no issues and very happy( line was already in place so just got the modem and plugged this on). Write A Review (It only takes 30 seconds!)

They say its been fixed but its not, but there happy to keep taking my money.was just on the phone to zen.. and was told my first line is on the bt network and my second line is on talktalk network.. what i did not know.My other line works fine :).

Fuller Rose Beetle, Condor Cooler Motor Price, Rutgers University Ranking Forbes, Importance Of Charismatic Leadership, Random Thesis Generator, Torn Between Two Lovers Meaning In Bengali, Five Most Significant Developments In The Evolution Of Healthcare, Fiscal Meaning In Malayalam, Frozen Cucumber Margarita, Cereal With Yogurt Clusters, Nancy Clark Sports Nutrition 5th Edition Pdf, Diversity Marketing Meaning, Are Beetles Nocturnal, 4 Inch Deep Springform Pan, 240hz Monitor Cheap, Sunny Power Rack, Knorr Stockists Australia, Kafka Streams-scala Example, Darkseid Injustice 2 Combos, Pradeep Pandey Wife, Single Beds With Mattress, Cameroon Population 2020, Ketone To Ester, Social Awareness Crossword Clue, Adobo Sauce Pork Chops, Barbados Beach Club Reviews, Arabic Tabbouleh Recipe, Shush Meaning In Urdu, Pork Steak Sauce Recipe, Grapefruit Peel Quinine, Best Place To Raise A Family In The World 2020, Ned Nwoko Net Worth 2020, Pillsbury Apple Cinnamon Scones, How Wide Is A Gallon Of Milk, Leviathan Ac Origins, How To Make Your Boyfriend Happy Over Text, Nitrogen Weight In Grams, Adventist Book Center, Ashland Inc Stock, Kershaw Bareknuckle Sprint Run, Mindfulness For Students Body Scan, Scarabaeus Sacer Facts, Clearance Wallpaper Rolls, Protein In Turkey Bacon Strip, Paleo Diet Weight Loss Meal Plan, Keto Smoothie With Greek Yogurt And Peanut Butter, Compassion Fatigue And Burnout: What Managers Should Know, Fig And Olive Newport Beach, Koforidua Sec-tech Logo, Royal Liverpool Golf Club Pro Shop, Exhibit A Example, Best Box Grater America's Test Kitchen, Papaya Leaf Tea, Weber Genesis Ii Lx S-340 Best Price, Energy Density Of Ethanol, I Hope So Meaning In Urdu, Golden Hour October 10 2020, Dragon Age Keep Reddit, Barbers Meaning In Urdu, Counter Height Swivel Bar Stools, Investing In A Friends Startup, Soy Milk Calories, Mount Hagen Coffee Caffeine Content, Mahindra Mojo Bs6 Specifications, 4k 144hz Gaming, The Great British Bake Off: Everyday, Shapiro Reaction Research Paper, Sapori Lunch Menu, Mango Sticky Rice Thailand, Travis Clark Bbq, Blue Marble Cosmo, Angela Marie's Edible Cookie Dough Flavors,