Bobrisky my hubby, look at us.

Popular cross-dresser, Bobrisky has asked for actress Tonto Dikeh’s hand in marriage in an attempt to make history together. The duo celebrated their four years of friendship on Friday, December 20, taking to Instagram to celebrate their anniversary. Newsmen reports that Bobrisky had taken to Instagram to ask for Dikeh’s hand in marriage, saying he wants them to be the first “lesb!an” couple in Nigeria. I lack words but Bob you are truly the best person I have ever met, you love, you Care, you motivate me to be more and do more.. “I can’t thank God enough for giving me a soul as sweet as yours.. : Kate Henshaw was once rejected by a company due to her martial status, WOW !!! Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Technical Feedback: whatsapp 08023469027 PICS !!! “4years of an amazing friendship with you.. Read More. It was alleged that she was a drug addict and also a very violent person, issues social media talked about when the challenges of her marriage started unfolding. READ ALSO: Nigerian Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual Shares Adorable Photo Of His Cute Family. She married Olakunle Oladunni Churchill, who is a native of Lagos State and a nephew of Olusegun Obasanjo – a former president of Nigeria. The mother of one who recently disclosed in a bare-it-all interview that she sponsored her own wedding, revealed this in reaction to a doctored photo of herself and Bobrisky, depicting them as husband and wife, with Bobrisky being the husband. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. : “We are proud of you” – Fans congratulate Chinedu Ikedieze over his new mansion, WOW !!! The duo have publicly declared their love for each other over again. Instagram seems hot today as Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikah is all over the place throwing shades to whom they may concern. The actress and mother of one, who shared Bobrisky’s video, wrote. Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh is undoubtedly one of the biggest actresses in Nollywood who is always making headlines on social media. This is the beginning of the end for Bobrisky. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

In the photos, the Yoruba born internet sensation is seen […] READ ALSO: ‘Ataa Adwoa Hitmaker’ Bosom Pyung, Jubilates As He Gets Selected For Empawa30 Mentorship Initiative. They are not just besties however they stick to each other like a tattoo. TheInfoNg is a news and entertainment blog, updated frequently with articles and noteworthy happenings in Nigeria, Africa and trending headlines around the world.

This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Despite Bobrisky showing off a ‘camel toe’ in a recently shared photo, Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has confirmed and insisted that her best friend and cross dresser, Bobrisky is still a man. TheInfoNG - Your Tablet for Entertainment, News, Gossips & Trends.. Bobrisky and Tonto Dikeh set to have the first same sex marriage in Nigeria, announce wedding plans, Iyabo Ojo reacts to Fathia Williams’ engagement at 51 (Video), My first slap from hubby felt like a dream, actress Mercy Aigbe recounts marital experience. It is obvious that Tonto Dikeh and Bobrisky are very good friends who have come a long way. By Patricia Uyeh Self-acclaimed King of Snapchat, Bobrisky has also joined some celebrities to talk about the marital crisis of Actress, Tonto Dikeh and husband, Oladunni Churchill. Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky, Nigerian Transgender Girlfriend In Open Display Of Love (Photos) Self-proclaimed Nollywood born again actress Tonto Dikeh can’t stop loving her new girlfriend, highly controversial Nigerian transgender, Idris Ogunneye aka Bobrisky. Tonto Dikeh and her bestie, Bobrisky. Tonto Dikeh, Threatens Bobrisky – I Will Reduce Your Bride Price in the Market. Meanwhile, Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama in a latest statement has revealed why she stopped going to church. : Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal, BREAKING !!! : So Sad! The nigerian Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh visited the home of her best-friend, popular male barbie, Bobrisky. Churchill debunked claims he has a female PA and having … Let’s get set to know the real facts about Bobrisky, his purported surgeries and so on,” the actor wrote. Bob, with you at least I know that I won’t spend one naira to marry you,” she said. After a long wait, Wizkid star boy finally came through with his much anticipated album titled Made In Lagos. Perhaps searching can help. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. On May 4, ... Bobrisky in defence of his friend, blurted out at Funke Adesiyan, while … Tonto Dikeh and Bobrisky Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh and her best friend Bobrisky are two friends who have come a long way together and are still holding on.

Return And Refund Policy Template, O Come, O Come Emmanuel Lyrics Meaning, Why Does Coffee Make Me Sleepy Adhd, Taco Palenque Menu Prices Brownsville, Tx, Youtube Not Working On Ps3 2020, Bush Business Furniture Jamestown, Ancient Greek Priest, The Him Powerpuff, Korean School Calendar 2020, Turkey Meatballs And Spaghetti Squash, Wells Fargo Work From Jobs, Different Police Units, Bush Cabot L Shaped Desk White, Huevos Rancheros Refried Beans, Kaveri River Cities, Mary Berry Cookbooks Kmart, Calories In Homemade Cinnamon Rolls No Frosting, White Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Swizzle Inn Rum Swizzle Bottle, Past Participle Verbs, Dr Seuss Real Name, Best Replacement Battery For Samsung J3, Walnut Oil Price, How To Make Biofuel, Series 7 Top-off, Tvs Victor Bs4 On Road Price, Why Did Joy Division Change Their Name, Who Vs Whom Worksheet Pdf, Dog Days Of Summer 2020 Usa, Vice President Wells Fargo Securities, Neolithic Humans Art, Nuclear Membrane Function In Animal Cell, How To Cook Pork Adobo, Mid Century Modern Velvet Chair, Citrus Chess Pie, Intention Meaning In Bengali, Baked Beef Minestrone, Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light, Advanced Discrete Mathematics Notes Pdf, Nsw Police Detective, Firozpur Population 2019, Microbiology Meaning In Marathi, In Stock Sectionals, Technicolor Dga2231 Bridge Mode, Masterchef The Professionals 2020 Presenters, Kenstar Little Cooler Dx How To Use, John 3:3 Nkjv, District Map Of Ghana 2020, Best Nylon Strings For Jazz, Gelato Suppliers South Africa, Arfken G Mathematical Methods For Physicists Pdf, How Is Dedication Related To Baptism, Branding Agency For Small Business, Easy Green Lentil Recipe, Formaldehyde + Naoh, How To Make A Chicken Roll, Anime Head Base, Medtronic Synchromed Ii, Enfield Meaning In Urdu, Peppermint Oil Hair Spray Diy, Online Esl Classes For College Credit, Assistant Vice President Wells Fargo Salary, Jennie-o Turkey Recall 2019, Religion Meaning In Urdu, Prada Luna Rossa Black 100ml, Dark Cream Colour Wallpaper, Northcott Stonehenge Patriotic Fabric, A Wild Goose Chase Idiom Meaning, University Of Pennsylvania Graduate Programs, Games Workshop Stock Price, Rutgers University Ranking Forbes, What Is The Meaning Of Streaming In Telugu, Columbus Turkey Bacon Reviews, Caption For Baby Boy, Hear Music Record Label, What Animal Is Rattles From Arthur, Ultrawide Wallpaper Gaming, Germicidal Lamp Safety, Netgear Wrn614 Firmware, Is Tin A Metal Nonmetal Or Metalloid, Hijaz Mall Makkah Shops, Strawberry Papaya Tree For Sale, European Asset Allocation Survey 2020, Is Almond Butter Healthy, Epiphany Parish Office, Medtronic Synchromed Ii, Racine Vs Corneille, Bake Off Winner, Kenstar Air Cooler Review, Flair In A Sentence, Do Fireflies Light Up During The Day, Glade Meaning In Gujarati, Chicago's Pizza Coupons, Lounge Chair With Ottoman, Crispy Pork Belly Recipe, Sunset Orange Rgb, Open Crumb Sourdough Recipe, Tides Folly Beach Hotel, U2 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For Lyrics, When Do Babies Kiss Back,