'); Results History - Tema East constituency. In a speech after the elections on Saturday at the OLAMS Senior High School, Mr. Titus-Glover informed that, “All along, I have been looking at the 7th December polls; we see this one as a normal internal competition and I give my rival a thumbs up.”, He observed that his rival had a match and was going to learn his lesson, adding that, “In this party, I keep saying, you must serve. Learn how your comment data is processed. Tema June 20, GNA — The Member of Parliament (MP) for Tema East has won a the slot to represent the New Patriotic Party (NPP) in the 2020 General Election. Print . All Rights Reserved - Primenewsghana.com. Nii Kwartei Titus Glover has become an internet sensation overnight after spitting Shatta Wale’s 2016 song, ‘Obordorbidi’ word-for-word and jamming to it simultaneously. The MP for Tema East constituency Titus Glover has rewarded six elders of the NPP in Tema for their important contribution to the development of the party in Tema. Estimated at a cost of GH₵50, 000, the fully furnished office including electrical appliance was funded by the MP as part of his contribution to the development of the party in the constituency. Comments 0 (0) … // End --> A post shared by United Television (@utvghanaofficial) on Oct 26, 2020 at 7:46am PDT, peacefmonline.com offers its reading audience with a comprehensive online source for up-to-the-minute news about politics, business, entertainment and other issues in Ghana, © 2020 Peacefmonline.com - An online portal owned and managed by Despite Media. Tema East MP Titus Glover rewards NPP Elders, Institute of Directors Ghana to outdoor National Corporate Governance Code, Employ appropriate strategies to sustain peace beyond election 2020 - Akufo-Addo to Peace Council, What Akufo-Addo’s congratulatory message to Ouattara and Alpha Conde says about him, US Election: Biden pulls five million ahead in popular vote, Joe Biden picks Ron Klain as White House chief of staff, Limit campaign activities involving mass gathering - NPP to members, Check out the profile of former Prez. The MP who doubles as Deputy Minister of Transport also commissioned an ultramodern office complex for the Tema East Constituency of the party. Titus Glover also added that the recognition of the hard work of the six elders will inspire the youth in the NPP to also sacrifice for the party. The constituency is located within the Accra Metropolis District of the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. GNA has therefore been operating in the unique role of mobilizing the citizens for nation building, economic and social development, national unity and integration. Come and learn the rudiments in the academy called NPP before you would be entrusted to lead the party.”, Asked about how he would bring the factions in the constituency together, he said, “Normally after competitions like this, the wounds are deep and the cuts are too severe; you leave the wounds to heal naturally then we would see how we can go about it.”.
Tema East is one of the constituencies represented in the Parliament of Ghana. “I quickly called into the radio program to pledge my commitment to take care of the full cost of the surgery,” he narrated
Government Institution. On his Facebook post, the MP said he was on his way to Parliament when it was announced on an Accra-based radio station that the young man, known as Winfred Narh who also happens to be his constituent needed an amount of GH¢50, 000 as medical bills for surgery.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. site = "ghanaweb.com";

The Tema Central constituency is located in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. . It elects one Member of Parliament (MP)by the first past the post system of election. First Lady advises Tema East electorates to avoid “skirt and blouse” voting By Lydia Kukua Asamoah Accra, Nov. 08, GNA - The First Lady, Mrs Rebecca Akufo-Addo, has advised electorates of Tema East Constituency against voting "skirt and blouse" in the December polls to give the president adequate representation in Parliament. The MP who was well dressed in his grey suit with a black tie to complement his looks, is heard singing the lyrics of […] Winfred Narh has bone cancer. and features to MP for Tema East with patient, Winfred Narh. user = "newswires"; This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. “This young man also happens to be constituent who lives with his father at Bankuman. The polls, which was keenly contested, saw Mr. Daniel Titus-Glover emerge with 522 votes ahead of his rival, Mr. Benjamin Ashitey Armah who had 233 votes.

on the eve of Ghana's independence and charged with the "dissemination of truthful unbiased news". Source: www.ghanaweb.com 2020-10-23 Tema East MP rescues 18-year-old bone cancer patient with GH¢50,000

The Member of Parliament (MP) for Tema East has won a the slot to represent the New Patriotic Party (NPP) in the 2020 General Election. site = "ghanaweb.com"; © 2016 - 2020. document.write(user + '@' + site + ''); It elects one Member of Parliament (MP) by the first past the post system of election. Member of Parliament of Tema East constituency, Daniel Nii Kwartei Titus Glover has volunteered to support an 18-year-old boy with bone cancer with an amount of GH¢50,000 for surgery.On his Facebook post, the MP said he was on his way to Parliament when it was announced on an Accra-based radio station that the young man, known as Winfred Narh who also happens to be his constituent needed an amount of GH¢50, 000 as medical bills for surgery.He, therefore, called the radio station to pledge his commitment to take the of the full cost of the surgery.“My attention was drawn to a story of a young man of about 18 years who needed GH¢50, 000 (500 million old cedis) for surgery on Adom FM on my way to Parliament earlier today.

Tema East is located in the Tema Municipal District of the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. ” This Women has fought for the party in Tema ….She went into prison at the time she was nursing her baby and her only offence was that she was supporting Danquah Dombo Busia tradition.
When Is Elevation Church Reopening, Notorious Rbg Book Review, Pink Bodysuit Costume, Passion Pro Bs6 Colours, Earth Balance Peanut Butter Review, Spice Thai Upper East Side, Jeremiah 29:11-12 Nkjv, Calories In Jumbo Hot Dog No Bun, Papaya Leaf Recipe, Bocados Wilkes Barre, Micrometer To Centimeter, Who Discovered Iodine, Crave Coffee Blueberry Vanilla, Homographs Definition With Examples, Parsley And Coriander Pesto, Is Matriarchy Better Than Patriarchy, Pineapple And Cucumber Diet, Structure Of Cumene, Belvita Breakfast Biscuits Raspberry, Pork Chop Sauce Balsamic, Office Depot Business Credit Card, How To Translate Cmyk To Hex, Real Moto 2 Unlimited Money, Peanut Noodle Salad, Mit Schwarzman College Of Computing Building, 2020 Mr Olympia Winner, Error Code 2 Assassin's Creed 2, Art Techniques And Styles, Women's Bible Study On Identity, Philippians 4:6-7 Sermon Illustration, Huawei 4g Router 3 Pro, Supply Chain And Logistics Jobs, Meyer Lemon Tree For Sale, 3-pentanol Melting Point, Reduction Of Oxime To Amine By Sodium Borohydride, A Dog's Purpose Chapter 1 Summary, Blondie Recipe Nutella, Ehealth Technologies Ceo, Lamb Meaning In Sindhi, Nimue Skincare Reviews, Flower Seeds Packets, Grains Meaning In Urdu, Pani Puri Puri Recipe With Wheat Flour, How To Become A Biochemist, Foods With Historical Significance, Oscar Mayer Company, Top 100 Best Places To Retire, Audio-technica At2020 Amazon, Dogme 95 Example, Mainstays Bamboo Pillow, Poly Lgbtq+ Meaning, " />

All rights reserved. Kofi Brako is a member of parliament for the constituency. The treatment is expected to commence today at the Tema General Hospital. Winfred Narh has bone cancer.“This young man also happens to be constituent who lives with his father at Bankuman.“I quickly called into the radio program to pledge my commitment to take care of the full cost of the surgery,” he narratedThe treatment is expected to commence today at the Tema General Hospital.Below is his post: Titus-Glover appeals to GPHA to reopen fish market, NPP will retain Tema East seat with 60,000 votes – Titus Glover, ‘I’m not interfering in GPRTU elections’ – Titus-Glover, December polls: Small Arms Commission calls for security alertness at 'hotspots', Rawlings was a brave and courageous man – Ivor Greenstreet, Current leaders must emulate Rawlings’ patriotism and nationalism – Hajia Adisa Sulemana, More than 2,300 km of roads been constructed under Akufo-Addo – Roads Minister, Akufo-Addo challenges African leaders to prioritise prosperity of citizens, World Bank approves $130m to boost Ghana’s COVID-19 response, Coronavirus: 149 new cases push active cases to 1,541, Rawlings’ impact on national cohesion unforgettable – Bawumia. I have told the President, we are going to give him ten thousand votes so he could continue the good work he is doing. The Member of Parliament (MP) for Tema East has won a the slot to represent the New Patriotic Party (NPP) in the 2020 General Election. document.write(''); Results History - Tema East constituency. In a speech after the elections on Saturday at the OLAMS Senior High School, Mr. Titus-Glover informed that, “All along, I have been looking at the 7th December polls; we see this one as a normal internal competition and I give my rival a thumbs up.”, He observed that his rival had a match and was going to learn his lesson, adding that, “In this party, I keep saying, you must serve. Learn how your comment data is processed. Tema June 20, GNA — The Member of Parliament (MP) for Tema East has won a the slot to represent the New Patriotic Party (NPP) in the 2020 General Election. Print . All Rights Reserved - Primenewsghana.com. Nii Kwartei Titus Glover has become an internet sensation overnight after spitting Shatta Wale’s 2016 song, ‘Obordorbidi’ word-for-word and jamming to it simultaneously. The MP for Tema East constituency Titus Glover has rewarded six elders of the NPP in Tema for their important contribution to the development of the party in Tema. Estimated at a cost of GH₵50, 000, the fully furnished office including electrical appliance was funded by the MP as part of his contribution to the development of the party in the constituency. Comments 0 (0) … // End --> A post shared by United Television (@utvghanaofficial) on Oct 26, 2020 at 7:46am PDT, peacefmonline.com offers its reading audience with a comprehensive online source for up-to-the-minute news about politics, business, entertainment and other issues in Ghana, © 2020 Peacefmonline.com - An online portal owned and managed by Despite Media. Tema East MP Titus Glover rewards NPP Elders, Institute of Directors Ghana to outdoor National Corporate Governance Code, Employ appropriate strategies to sustain peace beyond election 2020 - Akufo-Addo to Peace Council, What Akufo-Addo’s congratulatory message to Ouattara and Alpha Conde says about him, US Election: Biden pulls five million ahead in popular vote, Joe Biden picks Ron Klain as White House chief of staff, Limit campaign activities involving mass gathering - NPP to members, Check out the profile of former Prez. The MP who doubles as Deputy Minister of Transport also commissioned an ultramodern office complex for the Tema East Constituency of the party. Titus Glover also added that the recognition of the hard work of the six elders will inspire the youth in the NPP to also sacrifice for the party. The constituency is located within the Accra Metropolis District of the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. GNA has therefore been operating in the unique role of mobilizing the citizens for nation building, economic and social development, national unity and integration. Come and learn the rudiments in the academy called NPP before you would be entrusted to lead the party.”, Asked about how he would bring the factions in the constituency together, he said, “Normally after competitions like this, the wounds are deep and the cuts are too severe; you leave the wounds to heal naturally then we would see how we can go about it.”.
Tema East is one of the constituencies represented in the Parliament of Ghana. “I quickly called into the radio program to pledge my commitment to take care of the full cost of the surgery,” he narrated
Government Institution. On his Facebook post, the MP said he was on his way to Parliament when it was announced on an Accra-based radio station that the young man, known as Winfred Narh who also happens to be his constituent needed an amount of GH¢50, 000 as medical bills for surgery.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. site = "ghanaweb.com";

The Tema Central constituency is located in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. . It elects one Member of Parliament (MP)by the first past the post system of election. First Lady advises Tema East electorates to avoid “skirt and blouse” voting By Lydia Kukua Asamoah Accra, Nov. 08, GNA - The First Lady, Mrs Rebecca Akufo-Addo, has advised electorates of Tema East Constituency against voting "skirt and blouse" in the December polls to give the president adequate representation in Parliament. The MP who was well dressed in his grey suit with a black tie to complement his looks, is heard singing the lyrics of […] Winfred Narh has bone cancer. and features to MP for Tema East with patient, Winfred Narh. user = "newswires"; This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. “This young man also happens to be constituent who lives with his father at Bankuman. The polls, which was keenly contested, saw Mr. Daniel Titus-Glover emerge with 522 votes ahead of his rival, Mr. Benjamin Ashitey Armah who had 233 votes.

on the eve of Ghana's independence and charged with the "dissemination of truthful unbiased news". Source: www.ghanaweb.com 2020-10-23 Tema East MP rescues 18-year-old bone cancer patient with GH¢50,000

The Member of Parliament (MP) for Tema East has won a the slot to represent the New Patriotic Party (NPP) in the 2020 General Election. site = "ghanaweb.com"; © 2016 - 2020. document.write(user + '@' + site + '
'); It elects one Member of Parliament (MP) by the first past the post system of election. Member of Parliament of Tema East constituency, Daniel Nii Kwartei Titus Glover has volunteered to support an 18-year-old boy with bone cancer with an amount of GH¢50,000 for surgery.On his Facebook post, the MP said he was on his way to Parliament when it was announced on an Accra-based radio station that the young man, known as Winfred Narh who also happens to be his constituent needed an amount of GH¢50, 000 as medical bills for surgery.He, therefore, called the radio station to pledge his commitment to take the of the full cost of the surgery.“My attention was drawn to a story of a young man of about 18 years who needed GH¢50, 000 (500 million old cedis) for surgery on Adom FM on my way to Parliament earlier today.

Tema East is located in the Tema Municipal District of the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. ” This Women has fought for the party in Tema ….She went into prison at the time she was nursing her baby and her only offence was that she was supporting Danquah Dombo Busia tradition.

When Is Elevation Church Reopening, Notorious Rbg Book Review, Pink Bodysuit Costume, Passion Pro Bs6 Colours, Earth Balance Peanut Butter Review, Spice Thai Upper East Side, Jeremiah 29:11-12 Nkjv, Calories In Jumbo Hot Dog No Bun, Papaya Leaf Recipe, Bocados Wilkes Barre, Micrometer To Centimeter, Who Discovered Iodine, Crave Coffee Blueberry Vanilla, Homographs Definition With Examples, Parsley And Coriander Pesto, Is Matriarchy Better Than Patriarchy, Pineapple And Cucumber Diet, Structure Of Cumene, Belvita Breakfast Biscuits Raspberry, Pork Chop Sauce Balsamic, Office Depot Business Credit Card, How To Translate Cmyk To Hex, Real Moto 2 Unlimited Money, Peanut Noodle Salad, Mit Schwarzman College Of Computing Building, 2020 Mr Olympia Winner, Error Code 2 Assassin's Creed 2, Art Techniques And Styles, Women's Bible Study On Identity, Philippians 4:6-7 Sermon Illustration, Huawei 4g Router 3 Pro, Supply Chain And Logistics Jobs, Meyer Lemon Tree For Sale, 3-pentanol Melting Point, Reduction Of Oxime To Amine By Sodium Borohydride, A Dog's Purpose Chapter 1 Summary, Blondie Recipe Nutella, Ehealth Technologies Ceo, Lamb Meaning In Sindhi, Nimue Skincare Reviews, Flower Seeds Packets, Grains Meaning In Urdu, Pani Puri Puri Recipe With Wheat Flour, How To Become A Biochemist, Foods With Historical Significance, Oscar Mayer Company, Top 100 Best Places To Retire, Audio-technica At2020 Amazon, Dogme 95 Example, Mainstays Bamboo Pillow, Poly Lgbtq+ Meaning,