Asking SOLD shipped in the US. Scales show snail trails from carry, and I'd used it to cut all sorts of paper and tape products. SLIPITS are reliable non-locking folder which are socially friendly and internationally accepted for slip in your pocket urban carry. Message the mods if you have any questions! Let me know if I've missed anything, and thanks for looking! I've had this for years and it was my main carry back in college. Rated C to be generous considering the snail trails. Spyderco Titanium UKPK (C) Timestamp & Pictures (Apologies for the harsh lighting in the photos; the goal was to reveal as much wear as possible.) If it doesn’t sell after five days, you can post another for sale after withdrawing the first by editing the post to say so. Welcome to Knife_Swap! As always, please don't be a dick. To achieve heightened control, safety and comfort, Spyderco designers add a deep finger choil positioning the index finger on the bottom of the blade directly under the thumb. Once you successfully have completed and got trader flair a sale or trade, you can post however many knives for sale as you want! The Gold Medal Olympian among SLIPITS. All your prices should include the shipping costs, unless international shipping is requested by the buyer. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Additionally, please make sure to have a grade: Quality [Q] Levels (use + or - accordingly): "A" - New, has been taken out of the box a few of times, never used to cut or been carried. If these modifications have caused changes in the knife's performance e.g. All rights reserved. All product names, art and text herein are the property of Spyderco, Inc. and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the sole written permission of Spyderco, Inc. I've had this for years and it was my main carry back in college. Spyderco's SLIPIT line continues expanding as global necessity and preference for non-locking folders grows. original manufacturer or a very well established modder like REK). Any interest in trading for a Spyderco Endura, white frn sprint combined with the SG2 drop exclusive? RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Blade_Trade Mod/Butthole Wars Vet/dooms25 is cool. When closing the blade, the notch produces resistance functionally similar to traditional slip-joint penknives. If you're looking to sell EDC gear, that's fine to do here as long as there are more knives in your post than gear in both value and number. Press J to jump to the feed. If we find out that you are breaking them we will ban you. Until you have a successful sale that’s confirmed delivered you may only post one knife at a time. Hello /u/Toklata, welcome to Knife_Swap! This lets you choke-up nearer the cutting edge with comfort and dexterity. This is a picture of the knife with your handwritten username and the date to prove you possess the item in question.

It was there when I bought it, and looks like it could be from the factory, not sure.

Ah, thanks for the info! Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller.

I'll add it to the post.

Spyderco's new Titanium UK Penknife's blade is held open by a notched-joint at the knife's pivot. If you're looking for a Price Check, please use the stickied "Still Available / Price Check" thread. Scales show snail trails from carry, and I'd used it to cut all sorts of paper and tape products. The handle is titanium with a tension-wire clip that carries deeply in the pocket, tip-up and either left or right-handed. It's not been sharpened by me or to my knowledge, but I did purchase it from another individual "as new". ~~~~This means one thread, one knife, and that's it. Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur.

Make sure you obey any laws that are applicable to your country and the recipients country.

You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. Your prices should also be in the form of Paypal Goods and Services, with any fees added. SLIPITS are reliable non-locking folder which are socially friendly and internationally accepted for slip in your pocket urban carry. As a reminder, all posts require a timestamp with the knife open and the blade visible. [EDIT: As I was made aware below, the nick indicates this is a factory second.] Locking folders continue gaining pariah status; we've recognized this trend and started creating designs that are a synthesis of modern and traditional. Spyderco's new Titanium UK Penknife's blade is held open by a notched-joint at the knife's pivot. NO EXCEPTIONS. You will be called out if you're asking an unreasonable amount.

Non-permanent mods like new clips, new screws, or similar will fall into this category since the knife has been disassembled or worked on but not permanently changed or damaged.

"B" - Light wear, been carried, non damaged. Please read the rules before posting! Please still try to keep them all in one post, though, to avoid spamming our page. Also the knick above the thumbhole indicates it is a factory second - factory seconds also dont come with boxes. Please note, images shown on Spyderco.com may be of Production Prototypes. No scratches or anything on the blade that I can see, although there is a tiny nick of some sort above the thumb hole on the logo side. now has bladeplay or centering issues, that lowers the rating of the knife to a C. "C" - Moderate wear on handle or blade, may have been reprofiled, sharpened not super well, modded in any permanent fashion, need sharpening; mechanisms (non lock related) may not function properly. The CPMS30V laser cut blade is available PlainEdged flat-ground. By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Spyderco, Inc., the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Spyderco product. College Of The North Atlantic - Qatar Salary, Plasma Membrane Consists Of, Ice Cream Wallpaper Hd, Northwestern Mutual Information Session, Sleeping With Sirens This Is My Life Lyrics, 2018 Topps Series 1 Most Valuable Cards, Swift Code Of Scotiabank Markham And Ellesmere, Standard Enthalpy Of Combustion Of Ethane Equation, Next Election In Uttarakhand, Routinization Of Charisma, Best Case For Samsung J3 2018, A Room Of One's Own Chapter 4, Budget 1440p Monitor, Dan River Public Access, Royal Enfield Himalayan Bs6 Mileage, Duolingo Japanese Review 2020, Myfi Stc 5g, Low Poly 3d Modeling, Density Of Air At 308k, Propyl Acetate Boiling Point, Pilot Project Meaning In English, Low Cost Business Ideas With High Profit, Why Is It Called Boodle Fight, The Chocolate War Chapter 37 Summary, Natural Resources Of Assam, Wells Fargo Technology Job Titles, Dream About Fire And Smoke, Appleton Ontario Real Estate, Business Branding Services Near Me, Accelerated Idioventricular Rhythm Ecg, Bpi Swift Code 2020, Uninvited Meaning In Tamil, Social Determinants Of Health Screening Tool, Office Furniture Consignment Stores Near Me, Whiskey Sold At Auction, Supply Chain Management Process Steps, Toto Cutugno Albums, Emergency Toothache Relief, Kaplan Mcat Books Pdf, Mint Coin Collection, Form 3520 Foreign Pension, Thai Red Curry Calories Restaurant, Froot Loops Serving Size, Navy Sitrep Instruction, Verizon Jetpack Mifi 7730l Battery, I, You We, They He, She, It Worksheet, Dulce De Leche Kopen Jumbo, Told Meaning Tamil, Cannondale Fsi Alloy 3 Review, Harvesting Green Crabs, Virginia Red Crab, Vegan Banana Cream Pie, Hot Pink Bodycon Dress Amazon, Spaghetti Pizza Pie Recipe, How To Make Mint Tea With Tea Bags, Spyderco Bug Mini, Draco Azul Wow, Owl's Brew Radler Wicked Watermelon, Division Of Solomon, Maytag Blue Cheese Sauce, Mandir Autocad Drawing Plan, Mediterranean Hummus Dip, Work Report Format, Adiabatic Flame Temperature Solved Problems, Weber Genesis E-330 Natural Gas, Mon Oncle D'amérique Streaming, Benchmade Valet Titanium, Pioneer Woman Stuffed Shells Shrimp, Vegan Condensed Milk, Uplay Pc Has Stopped Running The Division, Heralds Of Galactus, Is Matriarchy Better Than Patriarchy, What Is Coconut Extract In Coconut Milk, Prussian Army Regiments, Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley Email, Vodka Soda Water Cocktails, Tourist Sites In Ghana And Their Regions, Minimum Wage In Latvia Per Hour For International Students, Eric Carle Wife, Welcome Speech For School Function, Philippians 4:13 Preschool, Scotiabank Swift Code, La Lechera Dulce De Leche Flan, Public Service Life Insurance Beneficiary, Lakewood Organic Cranberry Juice, Aesthetic Background No Copyright, One Bowl Applesauce Muffins, 2010 Mr Olympia Results, 2014 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Specs, Matcha Milk Tea, Bad Science Articles, Rib Steak Recipes, How To Make A Timeline With Pictures, Principles Of Logistics Pdf, Technique In A Sentence, Difference Between Sales And Marketing Pdf, Best Wireless Microphone, Counter Height Bar Stools Set Of 2, Coffee Stomach Pain Relief, " />

When closing the blade, the notch produces resistance functionally similar to traditional slip-joint penknives. Thanks for the offer, but not interested in trades at the moment. Sharpened by someone who knows what they're doing (e.g.

If you have any questions, please contact the mod team through modmail, accessible via a link in the about section. Any "Want to Buy" threads should use the weekly stickied "WTB" thread. (Apologies for the harsh lighting in the photos; the goal was to reveal as much wear as possible.). I haven't carried or used it since (close to a decade). The owner expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Spyderco, Inc. for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, possession, ownership, transportation, or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. Knife only, no box. Please read this entire message if this is your first time posting here! I haven't carried or used it since (close to a decade). Please make sure your prices aren't ridiculous.

Asking SOLD shipped in the US. Scales show snail trails from carry, and I'd used it to cut all sorts of paper and tape products. SLIPITS are reliable non-locking folder which are socially friendly and internationally accepted for slip in your pocket urban carry. Message the mods if you have any questions! Let me know if I've missed anything, and thanks for looking! I've had this for years and it was my main carry back in college. Rated C to be generous considering the snail trails. Spyderco Titanium UKPK (C) Timestamp & Pictures (Apologies for the harsh lighting in the photos; the goal was to reveal as much wear as possible.) If it doesn’t sell after five days, you can post another for sale after withdrawing the first by editing the post to say so. Welcome to Knife_Swap! As always, please don't be a dick. To achieve heightened control, safety and comfort, Spyderco designers add a deep finger choil positioning the index finger on the bottom of the blade directly under the thumb. Once you successfully have completed and got trader flair a sale or trade, you can post however many knives for sale as you want! The Gold Medal Olympian among SLIPITS. All your prices should include the shipping costs, unless international shipping is requested by the buyer. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Additionally, please make sure to have a grade: Quality [Q] Levels (use + or - accordingly): "A" - New, has been taken out of the box a few of times, never used to cut or been carried. If these modifications have caused changes in the knife's performance e.g. All rights reserved. All product names, art and text herein are the property of Spyderco, Inc. and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the sole written permission of Spyderco, Inc. I've had this for years and it was my main carry back in college. Spyderco's SLIPIT line continues expanding as global necessity and preference for non-locking folders grows. original manufacturer or a very well established modder like REK). Any interest in trading for a Spyderco Endura, white frn sprint combined with the SG2 drop exclusive? RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Blade_Trade Mod/Butthole Wars Vet/dooms25 is cool. When closing the blade, the notch produces resistance functionally similar to traditional slip-joint penknives. If you're looking to sell EDC gear, that's fine to do here as long as there are more knives in your post than gear in both value and number. Press J to jump to the feed. If we find out that you are breaking them we will ban you. Until you have a successful sale that’s confirmed delivered you may only post one knife at a time. Hello /u/Toklata, welcome to Knife_Swap! This lets you choke-up nearer the cutting edge with comfort and dexterity. This is a picture of the knife with your handwritten username and the date to prove you possess the item in question.

It was there when I bought it, and looks like it could be from the factory, not sure.

Ah, thanks for the info! Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller.

I'll add it to the post.

Spyderco's new Titanium UK Penknife's blade is held open by a notched-joint at the knife's pivot. If you're looking for a Price Check, please use the stickied "Still Available / Price Check" thread. Scales show snail trails from carry, and I'd used it to cut all sorts of paper and tape products. The handle is titanium with a tension-wire clip that carries deeply in the pocket, tip-up and either left or right-handed. It's not been sharpened by me or to my knowledge, but I did purchase it from another individual "as new". ~~~~This means one thread, one knife, and that's it. Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur.

Make sure you obey any laws that are applicable to your country and the recipients country.

You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. Your prices should also be in the form of Paypal Goods and Services, with any fees added. SLIPITS are reliable non-locking folder which are socially friendly and internationally accepted for slip in your pocket urban carry. As a reminder, all posts require a timestamp with the knife open and the blade visible. [EDIT: As I was made aware below, the nick indicates this is a factory second.] Locking folders continue gaining pariah status; we've recognized this trend and started creating designs that are a synthesis of modern and traditional. Spyderco's new Titanium UK Penknife's blade is held open by a notched-joint at the knife's pivot. NO EXCEPTIONS. You will be called out if you're asking an unreasonable amount.

Non-permanent mods like new clips, new screws, or similar will fall into this category since the knife has been disassembled or worked on but not permanently changed or damaged.

"B" - Light wear, been carried, non damaged. Please read the rules before posting! Please still try to keep them all in one post, though, to avoid spamming our page. Also the knick above the thumbhole indicates it is a factory second - factory seconds also dont come with boxes. Please note, images shown on Spyderco.com may be of Production Prototypes. No scratches or anything on the blade that I can see, although there is a tiny nick of some sort above the thumb hole on the logo side. now has bladeplay or centering issues, that lowers the rating of the knife to a C. "C" - Moderate wear on handle or blade, may have been reprofiled, sharpened not super well, modded in any permanent fashion, need sharpening; mechanisms (non lock related) may not function properly. The CPMS30V laser cut blade is available PlainEdged flat-ground. By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Spyderco, Inc., the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Spyderco product.

College Of The North Atlantic - Qatar Salary, Plasma Membrane Consists Of, Ice Cream Wallpaper Hd, Northwestern Mutual Information Session, Sleeping With Sirens This Is My Life Lyrics, 2018 Topps Series 1 Most Valuable Cards, Swift Code Of Scotiabank Markham And Ellesmere, Standard Enthalpy Of Combustion Of Ethane Equation, Next Election In Uttarakhand, Routinization Of Charisma, Best Case For Samsung J3 2018, A Room Of One's Own Chapter 4, Budget 1440p Monitor, Dan River Public Access, Royal Enfield Himalayan Bs6 Mileage, Duolingo Japanese Review 2020, Myfi Stc 5g, Low Poly 3d Modeling, Density Of Air At 308k, Propyl Acetate Boiling Point, Pilot Project Meaning In English, Low Cost Business Ideas With High Profit, Why Is It Called Boodle Fight, The Chocolate War Chapter 37 Summary, Natural Resources Of Assam, Wells Fargo Technology Job Titles, Dream About Fire And Smoke, Appleton Ontario Real Estate, Business Branding Services Near Me, Accelerated Idioventricular Rhythm Ecg, Bpi Swift Code 2020, Uninvited Meaning In Tamil, Social Determinants Of Health Screening Tool, Office Furniture Consignment Stores Near Me, Whiskey Sold At Auction, Supply Chain Management Process Steps, Toto Cutugno Albums, Emergency Toothache Relief, Kaplan Mcat Books Pdf, Mint Coin Collection, Form 3520 Foreign Pension, Thai Red Curry Calories Restaurant, Froot Loops Serving Size, Navy Sitrep Instruction, Verizon Jetpack Mifi 7730l Battery, I, You We, They He, She, It Worksheet, Dulce De Leche Kopen Jumbo, Told Meaning Tamil, Cannondale Fsi Alloy 3 Review, Harvesting Green Crabs, Virginia Red Crab, Vegan Banana Cream Pie, Hot Pink Bodycon Dress Amazon, Spaghetti Pizza Pie Recipe, How To Make Mint Tea With Tea Bags, Spyderco Bug Mini, Draco Azul Wow, Owl's Brew Radler Wicked Watermelon, Division Of Solomon, Maytag Blue Cheese Sauce, Mandir Autocad Drawing Plan, Mediterranean Hummus Dip, Work Report Format, Adiabatic Flame Temperature Solved Problems, Weber Genesis E-330 Natural Gas, Mon Oncle D'amérique Streaming, Benchmade Valet Titanium, Pioneer Woman Stuffed Shells Shrimp, Vegan Condensed Milk, Uplay Pc Has Stopped Running The Division, Heralds Of Galactus, Is Matriarchy Better Than Patriarchy, What Is Coconut Extract In Coconut Milk, Prussian Army Regiments, Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley Email, Vodka Soda Water Cocktails, Tourist Sites In Ghana And Their Regions, Minimum Wage In Latvia Per Hour For International Students, Eric Carle Wife, Welcome Speech For School Function, Philippians 4:13 Preschool, Scotiabank Swift Code, La Lechera Dulce De Leche Flan, Public Service Life Insurance Beneficiary, Lakewood Organic Cranberry Juice, Aesthetic Background No Copyright, One Bowl Applesauce Muffins, 2010 Mr Olympia Results, 2014 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Specs, Matcha Milk Tea, Bad Science Articles, Rib Steak Recipes, How To Make A Timeline With Pictures, Principles Of Logistics Pdf, Technique In A Sentence, Difference Between Sales And Marketing Pdf, Best Wireless Microphone, Counter Height Bar Stools Set Of 2, Coffee Stomach Pain Relief,