This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Very, very cream colored. With help from my hubby we put it together within about 2 hours.

The engineered wood piece comes with solid wood knobs and offers 4 shelves behind beautiful, louver-detailed doors. Sauder is a privately held, third-generation, family-run business. “⚠  WARNING: This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.xn--ivg www.p65warnings.ca.gov. You can get a better idea from the close up pictures on the product page. No. Save on printer ink and toner to keep your office efficient and productive. With this storage cabinet in your home or office you can stay organized while keeping your room aesthetically pleasing. Add extra storage space to any room of your home with the Sauder Harbor View Storage Cabinet. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers.

Stay updated on special offers, design trends, and more. It was not difficult to assemble. Sauder Harbor View Accent Storage Cabinet, Caribean Blue finish Visit the Sauder Store. Behind its louver detailed doors is hidden storage that contains four adjustable shelves and a full upper shelf so you can store anything from clothes and shoes to blankets and food. A laundry room is another great place for this, tons of storage. manufacturer: SAUDER WOODWORKING CO. material family: Processed Wood Product Type: General Storage Cabinet We aim to show you accurate product information. It's a creamy white. And the price was great! and we have not verified it.

Almost like a Navajo white. “⚠  WARNING: This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.xn--ivg, Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Go to. Select Option. Create promotional products, custom business cards, custom stampers, flyers and posters to strengthen your brand. I have it in my kitchen against off white woodwork and it looks just fine. You have not selected any items. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Would this work for arts and crafts storage? The center section helps keep the piece together, hence the smaller shelves under the one large one. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. With this storage cabinet from the Harbor View collection, you can add extra storage space to any room in your home. Louver-detailed doors offer storage space out of plain sight. Sauder Harbor View Storage Cabinet, Multiple Colors: Salt Oak finish; Cottage style; Hidden storage behind … Stylish storage is something that every home needs. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page.

100% Buckwheat Soba Noodles Singapore, Alkene Reactions Cheat Sheet, Hydrazone Hydrolysis Mechanism, Llama Tattoo Ideas, Characteristics Of Feminism, How To Pronounce Exciting, Crispy Coconut Cookies, Plastic Dining Chairs Set Of 4, Beef Bourguignon Mary Berry, Fisher Price Rock'n Play Sleeper Recall, He, She It Verb Plus S Worksheet, Alaska Weather In June, Meaning Of Whom In Punjabi, Slimming World Carbonara Natural Yoghurt, How To Make Quinine From Grapefruit Peels, What To Do In Kingston In December, Additional Secretary Meaning In Urdu, Food Fight Book, La Costena Peppers, Dan River Tubing, Pewter Gray Vs Charcoal Shingles, Bajaj Discover 125 New Model 2020 Price, Launceston Pubs And Restaurants, Chana Dal Recipe Uk, Ventricular Tachycardia Treatment Guidelines, When Do Babies Recognize Themselves In Photos, Mechanics Of Surfing, Online Journal For Students, Palestinian Spinach Stew, Panko Teriyaki Tofu, Jamie O'brien Wife, Swollen Crossword Clue, Elevation Worship Tampa, Carpentry School Cost, Angsty Music Genre Crossword, Apollo Global Management Logo, Sky Cable No Internet Today, Electric Wok Cooking, Assassin's Creed 3 Bugs, My Cooler Fan Is Not Working, Moor's Head Meaning, Fire Retardant Furniture For Schools, Simulation Assurance Auto, Pontoon Boats For Sale Shuswap, Anthem Score Crack, Nothing To Be Worried About, Special K Strawberry Cereal Healthy, Vegetarian Dumpling Filling Recipe, Zytglogge Bern Deutsch, Where Does Our Food Come From Map, Tea Tonic Complexion Tea Review, Cooler Grass Pad Set Of 3, Types Of Maintenance Program, Warhammer For Sale Nz, Tabletop Simulator Crashing On Join, Assassin's Creed 2 Tomb Location, Pork Fillet And Mash Recipe, Stefan Karlsson Meme, Lasagne Or Lasagna, Eastern Europe Tours For Seniors, Pain De Mie, Chunky Beef Chili Recipe, Moonlit King Tome Of Beasts, Deuterated Chloroform Sds, " />

X 16-3/4 in. My guy put this together with a crosshead (Phillips) screwdriver. You may return most new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery date. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. It is antiqued a bit to give it that retro-old look but there are no cracks in the paint or wood at all. Trees & Trim Sale: Extra Savings on Holiday Decor. A very nice color. From basic office supplies, such as printer paper and labels, to office equipment, like file cabinets and stylish office furniture, Office Depot and OfficeMax have the office products you need to get the job done. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Not easily done however. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. (Shelf Interior), We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. Amazon's Choice for "teal cabinet … Excellent! ... Sauder® Harbor View Storage Cabinet … Maintain a well-stocked office breakroom. I love the way it looks and I think it will last a good while. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Manufacturers, Please select items and try again. no it is divided in half and each half has 2 shelves. Perfect for us but not perhaps for someone looking for white. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Behind the two louver detailed doors is hidden storage that includes a full upper shelf and four adjustable shelves so you can store clothes, towels, blankets and more! Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. I was dire need of more cabinet space in my kitchen. Assembly tools required are a No. I needed more cabinet space and this did the trick for me. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered. A note about wood composite or engineered wood: Often referred to as engineered wood, which stands for medium-density fiberboard, this type of wood composite is made of compressed wood fibers and has several benefits, including affordability, consistency, and resistance to warping or rotting over time. Based in Archbold, Ohio, Sauder also sources furniture from a network of quality global partners, including a line of office chairs that complement its residential and light commercial office furniture. Copyright 2002 - 2020, Hayneedle Inc., All rights reserved. I am not one to write reviews but the reviews posted for this item is what drew us to purchase it. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Hidden storage behind louver detailed doors, Sauder Harbor View Storage Cabinet, Multiple Colors, Mylex Single Door Pantry, Multiple Finishes, Sauder Cannery Bridge Storage Cabinet, Milled Cherry, Better Homes and Gardens Langley Bay Storage Cabinet, Multiple Colors, Mainstays Storage Cabinet, Multiple Finishes, Versatile Wood 4-Door Floor Cabinet, Multiple Colors, SystemBuild Flynn Double Pantry, Multiple Colors, South Shore Narrow Storage Cabinet, Multiple Finishes, South Shore Smart Basics 4-Door Storage Pantry, Multiple Finishes, Home Styles Nantucket Pantry White, Distressed, What others said when purchasing this item. Dimensions: 35.5W x 16.75D x 61H in. Engineered wood construction with laminate finish, Louver detailed doors with engineered wood knobs.

This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Very, very cream colored. With help from my hubby we put it together within about 2 hours.

The engineered wood piece comes with solid wood knobs and offers 4 shelves behind beautiful, louver-detailed doors. Sauder is a privately held, third-generation, family-run business. “⚠  WARNING: This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.xn--ivg www.p65warnings.ca.gov. You can get a better idea from the close up pictures on the product page. No. Save on printer ink and toner to keep your office efficient and productive. With this storage cabinet in your home or office you can stay organized while keeping your room aesthetically pleasing. Add extra storage space to any room of your home with the Sauder Harbor View Storage Cabinet. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers.

Stay updated on special offers, design trends, and more. It was not difficult to assemble. Sauder Harbor View Accent Storage Cabinet, Caribean Blue finish Visit the Sauder Store. Behind its louver detailed doors is hidden storage that contains four adjustable shelves and a full upper shelf so you can store anything from clothes and shoes to blankets and food. A laundry room is another great place for this, tons of storage. manufacturer: SAUDER WOODWORKING CO. material family: Processed Wood Product Type: General Storage Cabinet We aim to show you accurate product information. It's a creamy white. And the price was great! and we have not verified it.

Almost like a Navajo white. “⚠  WARNING: This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.xn--ivg, Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Go to. Select Option. Create promotional products, custom business cards, custom stampers, flyers and posters to strengthen your brand. I have it in my kitchen against off white woodwork and it looks just fine. You have not selected any items. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Would this work for arts and crafts storage? The center section helps keep the piece together, hence the smaller shelves under the one large one. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. With this storage cabinet from the Harbor View collection, you can add extra storage space to any room in your home. Louver-detailed doors offer storage space out of plain sight. Sauder Harbor View Storage Cabinet, Multiple Colors: Salt Oak finish; Cottage style; Hidden storage behind … Stylish storage is something that every home needs. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page.

100% Buckwheat Soba Noodles Singapore, Alkene Reactions Cheat Sheet, Hydrazone Hydrolysis Mechanism, Llama Tattoo Ideas, Characteristics Of Feminism, How To Pronounce Exciting, Crispy Coconut Cookies, Plastic Dining Chairs Set Of 4, Beef Bourguignon Mary Berry, Fisher Price Rock'n Play Sleeper Recall, He, She It Verb Plus S Worksheet, Alaska Weather In June, Meaning Of Whom In Punjabi, Slimming World Carbonara Natural Yoghurt, How To Make Quinine From Grapefruit Peels, What To Do In Kingston In December, Additional Secretary Meaning In Urdu, Food Fight Book, La Costena Peppers, Dan River Tubing, Pewter Gray Vs Charcoal Shingles, Bajaj Discover 125 New Model 2020 Price, Launceston Pubs And Restaurants, Chana Dal Recipe Uk, Ventricular Tachycardia Treatment Guidelines, When Do Babies Recognize Themselves In Photos, Mechanics Of Surfing, Online Journal For Students, Palestinian Spinach Stew, Panko Teriyaki Tofu, Jamie O'brien Wife, Swollen Crossword Clue, Elevation Worship Tampa, Carpentry School Cost, Angsty Music Genre Crossword, Apollo Global Management Logo, Sky Cable No Internet Today, Electric Wok Cooking, Assassin's Creed 3 Bugs, My Cooler Fan Is Not Working, Moor's Head Meaning, Fire Retardant Furniture For Schools, Simulation Assurance Auto, Pontoon Boats For Sale Shuswap, Anthem Score Crack, Nothing To Be Worried About, Special K Strawberry Cereal Healthy, Vegetarian Dumpling Filling Recipe, Zytglogge Bern Deutsch, Where Does Our Food Come From Map, Tea Tonic Complexion Tea Review, Cooler Grass Pad Set Of 3, Types Of Maintenance Program, Warhammer For Sale Nz, Tabletop Simulator Crashing On Join, Assassin's Creed 2 Tomb Location, Pork Fillet And Mash Recipe, Stefan Karlsson Meme, Lasagne Or Lasagna, Eastern Europe Tours For Seniors, Pain De Mie, Chunky Beef Chili Recipe, Moonlit King Tome Of Beasts, Deuterated Chloroform Sds,