Cosmic IH soloed Marvel, he's basically TOBA, who's equal to TOAA. 18 wins (100%) Cosmic Immortal Hulk (Hulk) 726: statistics.

Wrong, he is not more powerful than a guy that can destroy a galaxy as he is literally not able to take an attack with an AP of 10 billion suns. CI Hulk only destroyed a single universe, ONE UNIVERSE, i.e the 9th incarnation of Eternity, not the Multiversal Eternity himself.

@cosmicbike: Oh yea, they are friends and constantly praise each others work.

vs The strongest version of Thor faces off against the strongest incarnation of the Hulk.

He sucks. @hulk_like_fire: The og name is Cosmic Immortal hulk but fans like to call him TOBA Hulk cause he was possessed and Amped by TOBA but it creates a misconception that TOBA hulk = TOBA which he really isn't. 0. Battle in an abandoned universe, victory by death/permanent incapacitation of the opponent.

Strength.

Iflated3go. Speed .

He solostomps.

The Godbuster was so powerful that Tony feared it and destroyed it immediately after it did it's job. He didn't defeat any other Multiversal being either. 100. It's just a giantass godslaying robot which just happens to have Superman's memories. @thedevil98: Cosmic Immortal Hulk is only vaguely powerful(even more so than superman prime one million) which isn't enough. But I don't think CI hulk is Multiversal or stronger than Prime one million( if we go by statements).

Wiki Points. And tbh, every character's powers in this fight are the uppermost bullshittest things anybody has ever heard. He destroyed it right after out of fear. Strongest Thor is OKT with Phoenix Force. He ate and killed all the abstracts in the Marvel multiverse because he got taken over by TOBA, who is a nigh-omnipotent entity. @thedevil98: you're the one who told me CI Hulk was TOBA Hulk. Fight to the death. Morals off. Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. Strange Visitor Superman , Witch Marked WW and 6th dimensional suit Batman, Cosmic Immortal Hulk, Rune King Thor and Ziran armor Ironman. And please don't say Hulk solos cause he is equal to TOBA cause he's not. Change characters Create a variation. Created by Lorenzo. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No it actually happened during avengers(2010) #12. Both are at their peak and bloodlusted, with all of their feats from Marvel comics.

And that is very well above a regular galactus and a handful of celestials. @thedevil98: These aren't the strongest versions I believe, I think thought robot is the strongest version of sups. 100. Immortal Hulk vs Rune King Thor OneMiddleAll. 0. @byondeon: I have changed the strongest version of supes to Strange Visitor. @braziliannone: is that even a real thing or are you just trolling? @firestarlord73194: Not TOBA himself, but a facet of him or a creature it controls. Sign Up Login.

And no SV supes is not above Mr Myx as it's just a statement with no feats backing it. @randybutternubs: To be fair he was second to only the Presence(back when he was actually a match for TOAA). To them a Skyfather is what regular thor is to a Skyfather, an insect. As easy as you or I could step on an ant and kill it. Cosmic Immortal Hulk vs Rune King Thor. That's no-where near normal Celestial level and the armor couldn't do crap. The enemy for RKT here is SV Supes or WM WonderWoman and all three of them are universal so I think it's a fair matchup and not a stomp. So...who's he eating? Thus the armor meant to defeat the former couldn't possibly be stronger than the Godkiller.

Wiki Points . @theonebelowail: Just because it's from a different parallel timeline doesn't make it "not canon". The only thing impressive about Godkiller is it's size. Forum Posts. You do know the Multiversal exists in both marvel and DC right? Comments.

Strange Visitor Superman, isn't even canon. 100. Lastly the fact that the godbuster was able to defeat the two gods with just a single PHYSICAL attack itself shows that they weren't much of a god to begin with. That's why they're called the strongest versions. No comments … The strongest version of Superman is actually Thought Robot fans later on named him Cosmic Armour Superman. Just how the original Godkiller isn't Ironman it just had had Tony inside it who couldn't do shit to control it. Which is respectfully uppermost bullshitiest thing I've ever heard.

Cosmic Armor Superman & Mandrakk vs Rune King Thor & Cosmic Immortal Hulk. No. The sorcerer supreme armor had fought off Dormammu.

Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise Dragonache, Bal Shakti Puraskar, Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix Near Me, Lakshmi Name Meaning In English, Cream Colour Combination For Living Room, Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer, Duran Duran Name, Brooklyn Open Streets Map, Wizard101 Critical Striker Pet Jewel, Past Participle Verbs, Cannondale Fsi Review, Hokkaido Chocolate Milk, Little Flower Catholic Church, Design Principles In Quantitative Research, Pharmacist Salary Luxembourg, Chicken Parmigiana Recipe, Avocado Spinach Smoothie Keto, Saint Andrew Catholic School Tuition, Accounting Internship Journal Sample, We Made A Mistake We Had No Choice, 2 Ingredient Champagne Cocktails, Bulgur Wheat Recipes Jamie Oliver, Princess Abigail Once Upon A Time, Wellshire Peppered Turkey Bacon, Long Sweet Text Messages To Send To Your Boyfriend, Teriyaki Pork Steak, Low Cost Business Ideas With High Profit, Acetone Nmr Peak In Cdcl3, Lakanto Pancake Mix Review, Balaam Donkey Sermon, Brooklyn Book Sequel, Vegetables For Diabetics To Avoid, Hofmann Elimination Product, Samsung A30 Features, Micrometer To Millimeter, Hibiscus Tea In Arabic, Mini Cupcakes Recipe Easy, Bentley Continental Gt For Sale, 30 Euro To Aud, How To Peel Onsen Egg, Wheat Belly Book In Gujarati Pdf, The Dance Piano Chords, Let It Be Piano Sheet Music, Essence Insta Perfect Liquid Make Up, Bougainvillea Beach Hotel, Blacktown Lep Maps, Thor Comic Book 2020, How To Cook Pork Steaks In Oven, Is A Scone A Biscuit Or A Cake, Samsung A41 Recensione, Does Stacy Marry Owen In Drop Dead Diva, Fortune Cookie Messages, Tega Cay Vacation Rentals, Easy Quilt Backing, Spun Crossword Clue, Accent Color For Earth Tones, Art Journal Magazine, Essential Oil Chemical Structure, Japanese Candy Vs American Candy, Bentley Continental Gt For Sale, Member For Coogee, Nfs Most Wanted Soundtrack 2012, Arugula Pear Prosciutto Pizza, Chocolate Donut Nutrition Facts, Compare Symphony Air Cooler, Vivo Mobile Price In Turkey, Absolut Elyx Wiki, Iberia Extra Virgin Olive Oil Review, Car Seat Synonym, Premier Parking Rdu, Gordon Ramsay New Show On Fox, Atoys Porkchop Menu, Does Bhagwan Exist, Vice President Wells Fargo Securities, Sample Medical Supply Inventory Form, " />

Then in that case, these are the most powerful. Easily.

Intelligence. Created by Atemporal. @el-kun: I have changed the strongest version of supes to Strange Visitor. Galactus can fight multiple celestials and one Celestial can easily deal with multiple skyfathers. Who will win in a fight between Cosmic Immortal Hulk and Rune King Thor? Their specific levels of power will differ depending on who you talk to. 0. So that’s 4x24(365)x15,000=525,600,000.

Godkiller is kind of weak. Immortal Hulk vs Rune King Thor. Milkman Man Superman (member of Retconn Corps) >>>>>>> Overvoid >>>>>>>>> CAS. I mean if he was that strong, you'd think he wouldn't be held down by Flext Mentallo, lol. Lilbroomstick. Immortal hulk is dead Banner being brought back to life after getting possessed by TOBA.

Lol Superman Prime is not the strongest version, if you don't think CAS counts as superman then use strange visitor or quantum. That was my point.

CI Hulk is nowhere near as powerful as TOBA(i.e, if he really is equal to TOAA).If he really was I wouldn't have made this thread in the first place cause it would have been just stupid and pointless. So RKT defeating them and his other feats clearly establish him to be at least universal. Ziran, Godbuster, or Sorcerer Supreme Iron Man all would've been better. Both are at their peak and bloodlusted, with all of their feats from Marvel comics. @green_skaar: @firestarlord73194: Absolute Carnage: Immortal Hulk. The Hulk from #25 isnt standard Immortal Hulk as we understand him. And I think he is a match for CI Hulk. @lilbroomstick: Also I didn't hear of Bleeding edge IM wielding the ig when did that happen. @lilbroomstick: Really I dont see how a human made self proclaimed AI God cough,Ultron 2.0,cough, inside possessing power inside their own digital world is stronger than the Proto celestials. See this?

Honestly the strongest Iron Man you could use would probably be the Bleeding edge armor wielding the Infinity Gauntlet. @heatforce: It's implied that Knull is simply one facet of TOBA.

No idea why people fall for the hype.

Battle in an abandoned universe, victory by … And I'm pretty sure after all the destruction CI hulk caused that storyline is also going to be Retconned to be a different timeline in the near future. @green_skaar: we demand consolidation! One million and cosmic armor Superman are stronger than prime but do you.

The Hulk from #25 isnt standard Immortal Hulk as we understand him. Durability. Plus how is this a stomp. This is Void Sentry The Sentry's powers ostensibly derive from the Super Soldier-serum that "moves his molecules an instant ahead of the current timeline". He spent 15,000 years in the sun. vs. Follow 8. And it took him years to do it. Sign Up Login. But I disagree that that he is just "High Skyfather". Power . @lilbroomstick: I agree that RKT isn't stronger than A fully fed Galactus who is Multiversal.

Cosmic IH soloed Marvel, he's basically TOBA, who's equal to TOAA. 18 wins (100%) Cosmic Immortal Hulk (Hulk) 726: statistics.

Wrong, he is not more powerful than a guy that can destroy a galaxy as he is literally not able to take an attack with an AP of 10 billion suns. CI Hulk only destroyed a single universe, ONE UNIVERSE, i.e the 9th incarnation of Eternity, not the Multiversal Eternity himself.

@cosmicbike: Oh yea, they are friends and constantly praise each others work.

vs The strongest version of Thor faces off against the strongest incarnation of the Hulk.

He sucks. @hulk_like_fire: The og name is Cosmic Immortal hulk but fans like to call him TOBA Hulk cause he was possessed and Amped by TOBA but it creates a misconception that TOBA hulk = TOBA which he really isn't. 0. Battle in an abandoned universe, victory by death/permanent incapacitation of the opponent.

Strength.

Iflated3go. Speed .

He solostomps.

The Godbuster was so powerful that Tony feared it and destroyed it immediately after it did it's job. He didn't defeat any other Multiversal being either. 100. It's just a giantass godslaying robot which just happens to have Superman's memories. @thedevil98: Cosmic Immortal Hulk is only vaguely powerful(even more so than superman prime one million) which isn't enough. But I don't think CI hulk is Multiversal or stronger than Prime one million( if we go by statements).

Wiki Points. And tbh, every character's powers in this fight are the uppermost bullshittest things anybody has ever heard. He destroyed it right after out of fear. Strongest Thor is OKT with Phoenix Force. He ate and killed all the abstracts in the Marvel multiverse because he got taken over by TOBA, who is a nigh-omnipotent entity. @thedevil98: you're the one who told me CI Hulk was TOBA Hulk. Fight to the death. Morals off. Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. Strange Visitor Superman , Witch Marked WW and 6th dimensional suit Batman, Cosmic Immortal Hulk, Rune King Thor and Ziran armor Ironman. And please don't say Hulk solos cause he is equal to TOBA cause he's not. Change characters Create a variation. Created by Lorenzo. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No it actually happened during avengers(2010) #12. Both are at their peak and bloodlusted, with all of their feats from Marvel comics.

And that is very well above a regular galactus and a handful of celestials. @thedevil98: These aren't the strongest versions I believe, I think thought robot is the strongest version of sups. 100. Immortal Hulk vs Rune King Thor OneMiddleAll. 0. @byondeon: I have changed the strongest version of supes to Strange Visitor. @braziliannone: is that even a real thing or are you just trolling? @firestarlord73194: Not TOBA himself, but a facet of him or a creature it controls. Sign Up Login.

And no SV supes is not above Mr Myx as it's just a statement with no feats backing it. @randybutternubs: To be fair he was second to only the Presence(back when he was actually a match for TOAA). To them a Skyfather is what regular thor is to a Skyfather, an insect. As easy as you or I could step on an ant and kill it. Cosmic Immortal Hulk vs Rune King Thor. That's no-where near normal Celestial level and the armor couldn't do crap. The enemy for RKT here is SV Supes or WM WonderWoman and all three of them are universal so I think it's a fair matchup and not a stomp. So...who's he eating? Thus the armor meant to defeat the former couldn't possibly be stronger than the Godkiller.

Wiki Points . @theonebelowail: Just because it's from a different parallel timeline doesn't make it "not canon". The only thing impressive about Godkiller is it's size. Forum Posts. You do know the Multiversal exists in both marvel and DC right? Comments.

Strange Visitor Superman, isn't even canon. 100. Lastly the fact that the godbuster was able to defeat the two gods with just a single PHYSICAL attack itself shows that they weren't much of a god to begin with. That's why they're called the strongest versions. No comments … The strongest version of Superman is actually Thought Robot fans later on named him Cosmic Armour Superman. Just how the original Godkiller isn't Ironman it just had had Tony inside it who couldn't do shit to control it. Which is respectfully uppermost bullshitiest thing I've ever heard.

Cosmic Armor Superman & Mandrakk vs Rune King Thor & Cosmic Immortal Hulk. No. The sorcerer supreme armor had fought off Dormammu.

Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise Dragonache, Bal Shakti Puraskar, Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix Near Me, Lakshmi Name Meaning In English, Cream Colour Combination For Living Room, Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer, Duran Duran Name, Brooklyn Open Streets Map, Wizard101 Critical Striker Pet Jewel, Past Participle Verbs, Cannondale Fsi Review, Hokkaido Chocolate Milk, Little Flower Catholic Church, Design Principles In Quantitative Research, Pharmacist Salary Luxembourg, Chicken Parmigiana Recipe, Avocado Spinach Smoothie Keto, Saint Andrew Catholic School Tuition, Accounting Internship Journal Sample, We Made A Mistake We Had No Choice, 2 Ingredient Champagne Cocktails, Bulgur Wheat Recipes Jamie Oliver, Princess Abigail Once Upon A Time, Wellshire Peppered Turkey Bacon, Long Sweet Text Messages To Send To Your Boyfriend, Teriyaki Pork Steak, Low Cost Business Ideas With High Profit, Acetone Nmr Peak In Cdcl3, Lakanto Pancake Mix Review, Balaam Donkey Sermon, Brooklyn Book Sequel, Vegetables For Diabetics To Avoid, Hofmann Elimination Product, Samsung A30 Features, Micrometer To Millimeter, Hibiscus Tea In Arabic, Mini Cupcakes Recipe Easy, Bentley Continental Gt For Sale, 30 Euro To Aud, How To Peel Onsen Egg, Wheat Belly Book In Gujarati Pdf, The Dance Piano Chords, Let It Be Piano Sheet Music, Essence Insta Perfect Liquid Make Up, Bougainvillea Beach Hotel, Blacktown Lep Maps, Thor Comic Book 2020, How To Cook Pork Steaks In Oven, Is A Scone A Biscuit Or A Cake, Samsung A41 Recensione, Does Stacy Marry Owen In Drop Dead Diva, Fortune Cookie Messages, Tega Cay Vacation Rentals, Easy Quilt Backing, Spun Crossword Clue, Accent Color For Earth Tones, Art Journal Magazine, Essential Oil Chemical Structure, Japanese Candy Vs American Candy, Bentley Continental Gt For Sale, Member For Coogee, Nfs Most Wanted Soundtrack 2012, Arugula Pear Prosciutto Pizza, Chocolate Donut Nutrition Facts, Compare Symphony Air Cooler, Vivo Mobile Price In Turkey, Absolut Elyx Wiki, Iberia Extra Virgin Olive Oil Review, Car Seat Synonym, Premier Parking Rdu, Gordon Ramsay New Show On Fox, Atoys Porkchop Menu, Does Bhagwan Exist, Vice President Wells Fargo Securities, Sample Medical Supply Inventory Form,