or may they be vagabonds. Gossip! Enter your Email Below.

Money is powerful. Visiting the new mother, the AGN President and other members of the Actor’s Guild of Nigeria came bearing gifts for the child. How do you call a new born baby ugly??? Townflex is an entertainment based blog/website We try to feed our cherished readers news from the entertainment industry, covering Entertinment news from Ghana, Africa, Asia, America, Europe. Must u add billionaire everytime? You cannot print contents of this website. may your children be fatherless or motherless. See more photos below Congrats what a cute and handsome baby,may God keeps and preserve him he shall be a blessing to his parents ,to his country and the whole world.

Multiply Crossword Clue, Organic Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Harvard Archaeology Courses, F-factor Protein Powder Reviews, Restaurants In Holly Springs, Ms, Duncan Hines Angel Food Cake Mix Cupcakes, Royal Enfield G2 Wallpaper, Best Japanese Rice Cooker, Bromsgrove Council Jobs, Direct Selling Company List 2020, Bible Verses About Forgiving Others Who Hurt You, I-5 Accident Stockton, Ca Today, Despicable Me Accessories, Single Drawer Desk, Kershaw Knockout M390 For Sale, Pork Marinade Recipe For Grilling, Harvard Extension School A Joke, Art Journal Workshops, Highway 1 Pacifica Traffic, How To Quit Appen, Have A Vacation Or Take A Vacation, Vfwax Vs Vtiax, 2500 Sq Ft Log Cabin Price, Surplus School Furniture Near Me, Built-in Double Gas Oven And Hob Packages, Japanese Cherry Blossom Tattoo Meaning, Couch Covers Made Of Leather, Philippians 4:8 Explained, Rubber Spatula Name, Double Cream Recipe, Home Health Compare, Chings Products List, Cement Mortar Meaning In Urdu, Houses For Rent In Fort Worth, Tx 76115, What Does Deep-fried Water Taste Like, Aesthetic Backgrounds Blue, Guana Island Resort Bvi, Lysol Disinfectant Original Scent, Technicolor Tg588v Login, Incomplete Combustion Of Ethane, Tides Folly Beach Hotel, Peanut Butter Cookies 3 Ingredients, Bihar Election Date District Wise, Canned Chili With Cinnamon, Bromsgrove Council Contact Us, Is Marie Biscuit Good For Diabetics, " />

”OFFICIALLY AN UNCLE YOU KNOW? The couple welcomed their first child together in June this year.

I am not seeing the Ned face too much. Despite the editing, the boy still resemble [email protected] ugly. The little boy was named Munir Neji Ned Nwoko. I feel like throw big up shiteaters hunger will deal with y’all until y’all repent of all y’all evil and wicked live y’all are living in that zoo Country, Hmmmm...lovely, i can see the man lovess that girl so much if you fumble I will personally come and remove you from that premises my self so you continue with your getto life style...cute boy though , The baby looks old, a real Benjamin burton. 3,138 3,138. Regina Daniels And Husband Welcomes Their First Child Congrats are in order! It has been confirmed that the Nollywood is now a mother, as she gave birth to a baby boy. Regina Daniels is looking great after giving birth to her first baby. Regina Daniels and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko, have finally revealed their son, Munir's face. Ned keeps picking pretty girls but his gene is super strong. Regina Daniels’ Co-wife, Laila Visits Her At the Hospital After The Birth Of Her Child (Watch Video) Nollywood actress and mother of one, Regina Daniels has shared a lovely photo of her co-wife Laila Nwoko who visited her at the hospital with her. Regina Daniels has given insight into how her labour very pain and stress free in a previous video that she made.. Get Latest NaijaBizCom News Alert! Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox. Ever Wondered How a SIM Card Can Be Cloned? Very cute boy. HALLELUYAH, The boy looks like his Mother.... Super cute. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. This is the life of Regina Daniels. In a video shared on her youtube page, the couple spoke about their adorable son and who he looks like. Contact us via email: [email protected], yes i mean baby boy.

God forgive u. Ned's carbon copy, so cute and innocent. Young Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, seems very ready to settle into her role of being the absolute best mother to her child.

That lovely skin colour, Very cute child.

Mother And Son Affair: Regina Daniels Shares Adorable Photos “I promise To Be Your…, Nollywood Star, Regina Daniels Spotted Jaming To Shatta Wale “Gringo”…, Ned Nwoko Reveals He Married Regina Daniels And His Other Wives As Virgins, Davido – Birthday Cake Ft Nas & Hitboy (A Better Time…, Davido – Shopping Spree Ft Chris Brown & Young Thug (A…, Davido – Holy Ground Ft Nicki Minaj (A Better Time Album), Breaking News: former president Jerry John Rawlings is dead, Music Video: Watch “Flawless” by Strongman, Download MP3: Strongman – Flawless (10AM Album). The film star recently got fans on social media buzzing after she welcomed her first child with her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko. Ned has got very strong genes, but I beg you in the name of God stop harassing the Nwoko family members, grabbing their lands, arresting your maternal uncle's just because you got money. However, must of the pictures circulating n social media are not of her baby. After few weeks of breaking the silence of Regina Daniels’ pregnancy and showing up on the internet with her baby bump photos, Nollywood actress and husband Ned Nwoko have welcomed their first baby. Congrats Regina May this little bundle of joy bring u joy always, That baby is the most ugly thing ever and from that old man will become medically dysfunctional.

: Breaking : Actress Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A…, Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband…, “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot…, Black Nigerian couple In UK give to birth a White…, Actress Regina Daniels Hugs and Displays Public…, Nicki Minaj's Husband Kenneth Petty Wins judge's…, Regina Daniels: "My husband looked like Farmer when…, Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos), “I Married Regina Daniels And My Other Wives As…, Photos Of Regina Daniels And Her Mother Slaying In…. Regina Daniels trended on the internet last year when she married the 60-year-old billionaire lawyer and politician, Prince Ned Nwoko. Regina Daniels and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko, have finally revealed their son, Munir's face. Townflex we has a strong team putting up efforts to capture news in other categories from other areas as it happens.

or may they be vagabonds. Gossip! Enter your Email Below.

Money is powerful. Visiting the new mother, the AGN President and other members of the Actor’s Guild of Nigeria came bearing gifts for the child. How do you call a new born baby ugly??? Townflex is an entertainment based blog/website We try to feed our cherished readers news from the entertainment industry, covering Entertinment news from Ghana, Africa, Asia, America, Europe. Must u add billionaire everytime? You cannot print contents of this website. may your children be fatherless or motherless. See more photos below Congrats what a cute and handsome baby,may God keeps and preserve him he shall be a blessing to his parents ,to his country and the whole world.

Multiply Crossword Clue, Organic Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Harvard Archaeology Courses, F-factor Protein Powder Reviews, Restaurants In Holly Springs, Ms, Duncan Hines Angel Food Cake Mix Cupcakes, Royal Enfield G2 Wallpaper, Best Japanese Rice Cooker, Bromsgrove Council Jobs, Direct Selling Company List 2020, Bible Verses About Forgiving Others Who Hurt You, I-5 Accident Stockton, Ca Today, Despicable Me Accessories, Single Drawer Desk, Kershaw Knockout M390 For Sale, Pork Marinade Recipe For Grilling, Harvard Extension School A Joke, Art Journal Workshops, Highway 1 Pacifica Traffic, How To Quit Appen, Have A Vacation Or Take A Vacation, Vfwax Vs Vtiax, 2500 Sq Ft Log Cabin Price, Surplus School Furniture Near Me, Built-in Double Gas Oven And Hob Packages, Japanese Cherry Blossom Tattoo Meaning, Couch Covers Made Of Leather, Philippians 4:8 Explained, Rubber Spatula Name, Double Cream Recipe, Home Health Compare, Chings Products List, Cement Mortar Meaning In Urdu, Houses For Rent In Fort Worth, Tx 76115, What Does Deep-fried Water Taste Like, Aesthetic Backgrounds Blue, Guana Island Resort Bvi, Lysol Disinfectant Original Scent, Technicolor Tg588v Login, Incomplete Combustion Of Ethane, Tides Folly Beach Hotel, Peanut Butter Cookies 3 Ingredients, Bihar Election Date District Wise, Canned Chili With Cinnamon, Bromsgrove Council Contact Us, Is Marie Biscuit Good For Diabetics,