It does the job and my pets and I are happy! We have a variety of alternative products that can be shipped without any issue. Applying more pesticide than  the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the  environment. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Note that we cannot reply to questions asked via this form. Your privacy is very important to us. Due to regulations that exist in these states we cannot sell these product. These products are same one used by Professional Pest control companies & exterminators and product is not available over the counter in Retail stores nor at Hospitality Distributors. Please try your search again later. By submitting above, I agree to receive emails from Pest control Products Depot Products regarding news, updates, offers and promotions regarding Pest control Products Depot Products. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.

Earn 10 points for every $1 of merchandise you purchase. Pestcontrolproductdepot.com will sell only "General Use" Products and not "Restricted use" products, "kits" containing restricted products and Hazardous chemicals. Coupon code is sent to your inbox instantly after sign up. |

We sell only Professional General Use Pest Control Products. Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product? $('pp_checkout_url').value = this.href; There's a problem loading this menu right now. productAddToCartForm.submit(this); I have had no flea bites and cant find fleas on my dogs at least for two weeks! But no more fleas biting me or my cat. All standard free shipping will be processed through UPS ground. Do  not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the  label; it is against the law.

With its ease of use and knockdown in as few as 30 minutes, PT Alpine Flea & Bed Bug Pressurized Insecticide is the ideal product for clean outs. Please give us a call at 1-877-788-2847, for a full list of options availability. Grow your business by eliminating hard-to-find, … See Detail for Terms & conditions. See Detail for Terms & conditions. Pest control Products Depot does not match prices with eBay, Amazon, or any other 3rd party shopping site. Always  read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is  intended for your specific use. So, the last time I used it, it must have been a fluke or all stars were aligned. Additionally, visit our website day or night, for reliable buying guidance, information about Pests or Products questions, and a variety of helpful product resources. If you have questions about this, or any pesticide-related topic, please call NPIC at 1-800-858-7378 (7:30am-3:30pm PST), or visit event.stop(); WARNING, -OR-

A flea and bed bug aerosol that contains Dinotefuran which is a reduced risk insecticide with 30 day protection and a IGR with 7 months of control for eggs. Is this a bad can? Your first name will be displayed with your review, along with the location you provide below, but we will never print your last name.Your name is only used for our internal purposes. to begin with we were getting over a hundred every day on the stickies...after first spray that went down to 9 total in 4 traps.

Best Beer Line Cleaning Kit, Home Centre Warehouse, Technicolor Tc7200 Specs, Kung Fu Tea Near Me, Shredded Coconut Sweetened, Ketone To Carboxylic Acid, Cannondale Fsi Review, Best Small Group Bible Studies, Mathematics In Computer Science Pdf, Big Bottles Of Alcohol For Cheap, Amide Bond Rotation, Mad Skills Motocross 2 Unlock All Bikes, Tourney Machine Help, Flan Near Me, Red Light Therapy For Skin, No-bake Dulce De Leche Cheesecake, Where Can I Buy Banana Extract, Wells Fargo Organizational Structure 2016, Mendocino Farms Vegan Banh Mi Recipe, Creating A Programme In Excel, Mesopotamia Climate And Geography, Virtual Meeting Meaning In Urdu, 2 Bedroom Houses For Rent, Chili's Molten Lava Cake Heating Instructions, Minute Maid Orange Juice Box, Caribou Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee Nutrition, Ube Halaya Near Me, Peet's Honey Harvest Latte, Ikea European Style Bedding, Utqiagvik Name Change, Pork Fillet And Mash Recipe, How To Thicken 4c Hair, Cold Soba Noodles Recipe, Philippians 4 13 Kjv Tattoo, Star Next To Moon September 5, 2020, How To Make Ginger Tea For Gas Relief, Princess And The Frog Toddler Bed Set, " />

Within a few days, the fleas were GONE. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2018.

Reasonable quantities. Got this stuff,... WOW. DavesPestDefense Precor 2625 Premise Spray - 21oz.

Precor 2625 Premise Spray (covers 2625 square feet) is a unique water-based aerosol.

Did all the corners of the rooms around the furniture , entry way and other places for ants, spiders and fleas! If you find a lower price (Price must include tax and shipping) within 30 days on an identical item with same Manufacturer, and/or model number at competitors website then call us at 1-877-788-2847 or email us at Info@pestcontrolproductsdepot.com, the competitor's current advertisement, your original receipt, verifiable proof of a lower current price and we'll match the price*. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. I understand I may withdraw my consent at any time. Our Free standard shipping promotion applies only to the lower 48 United States. Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? All prices must include shipping costs as a final price. All content is copyrighted. Take an advantage of Free Ground Shipping for all orders. Precor 2625 Premise Spray (covers 2625 square feet) is a unique water-based aerosol. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for  information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the  empty container.

This is after shaking.

Please refer to our privacy policy or contact us for more details.

Pest Control Products depot is your best source for professional Grade Pest control Products and Equipment supplies. : CA. This stuff WORKS. ACTIVE INGREDIENT (S) Etofenprox - 1.00% Tetramethrin- 0.25% Pyrethrins - 0.15% Piperonyl Butoxide* - 1.50% (S)-Methoprene - 0.09%.

By submitting any feedback, you agree that Pest Control Products Depot, its affiliate, and any parties authorized may use, commercialize to reproduce the feedback without restriction or compensation to you.

These products are the same ones used by professional exterminators and pest control companies. We will never sell or rent your email address for any reason.Your email address will not be displayed online with your review. An Entomologist is a scientist who studies insects. When you choose Free standard shipping, in most of the case you will get your order within 3 to 5 business days after the order is placed. I tried 3 different brands of foggers - all claiming to work against fleas - and was STILL being eaten alive. These products are not available in stores such as Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart or ACE Hardware etc. UPDATE 7/19/2018: Sorry, but I downgraded my review from 5 to 4 stars (3.5 stars, really).

© 2007 - document.write(new Date().getFullYear()). ... such as Home Depot…

Our product experts strive to give you personalized guidance and trustworthy service. Anyone who has ever had an infestation of fleas knows how awful and embarrassing it is, then how great it is to find something to get rid of them!

sprayed again after a week went to 4 total then waited a week and nothing... you have to give the growth regulator in this stuff the credit..one can... all gone in 2500sf house with a sunroom...have checked since and no more fleas!!! The following information is NOT intended to endorse Product or recommend treatment. We have made product returns and exchanges incredibly easy for our registered customers at our online Customer Service Center. This is the same exact stuff the pest company uses. We do not ship orders Outside of the USA at this time.

Precor 2625 Premise Spray combines active ingredients that kill adult fleas and other insects, (Etofenprox) and has … There was a problem completing your request. Kill & Prevent Rodents with Tomcat Solutions. Please, log in or register. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We had no fleas then all of a sudden was infested. If order fall below $39.95 before tax, reward points or coupon code or any other incentives then $9.95 shipping charge will be added to your order. Rat Bait Stations - 2 Pack, Weather and Tamper-Resistant for Indoor & Outdoor Roden... HUDSON 19001 Outdoor Roller Shades 4 Gallon NeverPump Bak-Pak Sprayer, Yellow.

Please provide a shipping address that is valid for UPS. SERVITIX PEST CONTROL INC DBA PEST CONTROL PRODUCTS DEPOT - All Rights Reserved. Please read our No hassle returns policy. Pyriproxyfen Pyridine 0.10%. Ask our on-staff Entomologist.

Questions on pest or products? Note: The information on this site is intended for access and use by United States residents only. * Not for Sale ToDue to regulations that exist in these states we cannot sell these product. For larger orders and special pricing, please call us toll free at 1-877-788-2847. To protect identity, please do not submit personal or account information. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Ant Killers by Harris, Trusted Since 1922. Orders placed after 1:00 PM ET and on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays will be shipped the following one to two business days. Multiple sizes available. Review should not be too short and too long. Never  remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides. First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin? Do  not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in  another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar  names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.

Should I use gloves when I use this product? Please feel free to contact our support team at 1-877-788-2847 or email us at info@pestcontrolproductsdepot.com. No smell and no gaging!!!! We have a variety of alternative products that can be shipped without any issue.

Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area. Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely? EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number.

4.1 out of 5 stars 812. I do not want to use a flea bomb as I have no place for my two dogs to go.

Count on our experts to also give you tailored sales consultations and reliable recommendations for products that will solve your Pests or Products questions. Our Entomologist has extensive academic and real world experiences with Pest Control Industry and utilizes the most recent scientific advance on safe and efficacious methodologies to control pests. But, I just used it again and it all came out in a messy stream with a tiny hint of after-mist. Re-read  the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory. We typically recommend pest control chemicals that get the job done using the least amount of product that professional pest control companies & exterminators use, but at a fraction of the cost. TARGET PESTS: Fleas, Fire ants, Argentine ants, Carpenter ants, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Crickets, Spiders, Asian lady beetles plus other listed pests, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. American roach or Palmetto bug or Water bug, Early Detection Device For Bed Bug Or Bed Bug Monitors, Customer Reviews Free shipping*. Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company? I am going to buy extra to have on hand. I was vacuuming every day atleast 3times, nonjoke! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Free shipping* Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. "We only sell professional do-it-yourself pest control products. Recommended for use by Home Owner, Business Owner, Commercial applicators, Pest control operators (PCO), Pest Management Professionals, In house pest control staff members etc.

It does the job and my pets and I are happy! We have a variety of alternative products that can be shipped without any issue. Applying more pesticide than  the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the  environment. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Note that we cannot reply to questions asked via this form. Your privacy is very important to us. Due to regulations that exist in these states we cannot sell these product. These products are same one used by Professional Pest control companies & exterminators and product is not available over the counter in Retail stores nor at Hospitality Distributors. Please try your search again later. By submitting above, I agree to receive emails from Pest control Products Depot Products regarding news, updates, offers and promotions regarding Pest control Products Depot Products. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.

Earn 10 points for every $1 of merchandise you purchase. Pestcontrolproductdepot.com will sell only "General Use" Products and not "Restricted use" products, "kits" containing restricted products and Hazardous chemicals. Coupon code is sent to your inbox instantly after sign up. |

We sell only Professional General Use Pest Control Products. Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product? $('pp_checkout_url').value = this.href; There's a problem loading this menu right now. productAddToCartForm.submit(this); I have had no flea bites and cant find fleas on my dogs at least for two weeks! But no more fleas biting me or my cat. All standard free shipping will be processed through UPS ground. Do  not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the  label; it is against the law.

With its ease of use and knockdown in as few as 30 minutes, PT Alpine Flea & Bed Bug Pressurized Insecticide is the ideal product for clean outs. Please give us a call at 1-877-788-2847, for a full list of options availability. Grow your business by eliminating hard-to-find, … See Detail for Terms & conditions. See Detail for Terms & conditions. Pest control Products Depot does not match prices with eBay, Amazon, or any other 3rd party shopping site. Always  read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is  intended for your specific use. So, the last time I used it, it must have been a fluke or all stars were aligned. Additionally, visit our website day or night, for reliable buying guidance, information about Pests or Products questions, and a variety of helpful product resources. If you have questions about this, or any pesticide-related topic, please call NPIC at 1-800-858-7378 (7:30am-3:30pm PST), or visit event.stop(); WARNING, -OR-

A flea and bed bug aerosol that contains Dinotefuran which is a reduced risk insecticide with 30 day protection and a IGR with 7 months of control for eggs. Is this a bad can? Your first name will be displayed with your review, along with the location you provide below, but we will never print your last name.Your name is only used for our internal purposes. to begin with we were getting over a hundred every day on the stickies...after first spray that went down to 9 total in 4 traps.

Best Beer Line Cleaning Kit, Home Centre Warehouse, Technicolor Tc7200 Specs, Kung Fu Tea Near Me, Shredded Coconut Sweetened, Ketone To Carboxylic Acid, Cannondale Fsi Review, Best Small Group Bible Studies, Mathematics In Computer Science Pdf, Big Bottles Of Alcohol For Cheap, Amide Bond Rotation, Mad Skills Motocross 2 Unlock All Bikes, Tourney Machine Help, Flan Near Me, Red Light Therapy For Skin, No-bake Dulce De Leche Cheesecake, Where Can I Buy Banana Extract, Wells Fargo Organizational Structure 2016, Mendocino Farms Vegan Banh Mi Recipe, Creating A Programme In Excel, Mesopotamia Climate And Geography, Virtual Meeting Meaning In Urdu, 2 Bedroom Houses For Rent, Chili's Molten Lava Cake Heating Instructions, Minute Maid Orange Juice Box, Caribou Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee Nutrition, Ube Halaya Near Me, Peet's Honey Harvest Latte, Ikea European Style Bedding, Utqiagvik Name Change, Pork Fillet And Mash Recipe, How To Thicken 4c Hair, Cold Soba Noodles Recipe, Philippians 4 13 Kjv Tattoo, Star Next To Moon September 5, 2020, How To Make Ginger Tea For Gas Relief, Princess And The Frog Toddler Bed Set,