We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Thankfully my purchase on eBay was at a good discount against the list price, which made it affordable and means I have a much better quality than I could have expected. Comment Report abuse. charges - fairly long few hours. £170.72 inc VAT. Choose from 6 options and Find the best price for Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M from 11 offers. Amazon Platinum Mastercard the best headphones i have ever owened - by a long long way. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

sound - excellent, reception as good as it can be, clarity of 2 way communication - first class. I work at home 2 days a week and do regular conference calls. Poly - Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M - Headset - on-ear - Bluetooth - wireless - active noise cancelling - for Microsoft Lync. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Music quality is good and the integrated controls work remotely with my Windows PC. Get a £20 Amazon Gift Card upon approval*. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. It is not impact the usage but it make me feel that the product is damaged. Purchased this headset for work. The very low cost cabled headset I was given by my employer worked but it was uncomfortable, terrible sound quality and meant I was literally cabled to the desk all day. The only drawback is there is a crack at one side of the headset. Plantronics Voyager Focus UC Stereo Bluetooth Headset.

The headphone detect when they are taken off and mute the signal. To request a price match for: Information you’ll need I bought these to allow me to continue working hands free. Cons - i will let you know when i find one. When I first tried it I was dismayed by the quality of the microphone. View basket for details. We promise to match the competitor’s price available when you contact us. Likewise when you put them back on, they un-mute. They turned up and looked fine, but they didn't work. - Plantronics Voyager Focus Uc B825-M - Black. Voyager Focus (B825-M), Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Windows, 2.4 GHz Wireless, Compact Wireless…, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I’m using this Plantronics headset as I recently became a home-based worker. Being on-ear sound does leak but not sufficiently to annoy. Wow just wow. Avantree 40 hr Comfortable Bluetooth Over Ear Headset with Microphone for Home Offi... Jabra Elite Active 75t Earbuds Amazon Edition – Active Noise Cancelling True Wirele... Headset - USB Headsets with Microphone, Noise Cancelling Corded Headphone for PC, W... Conference Microphone, Anker PowerConf S3 Speaker Phone with 6 Mics, Enhanced Voice... Willful Bluetooth Headset,Wireless headset with Microphone,Mute-Function Chat Heads... MAIRDI Wireless Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone for Call Centers Offices T... PowerLocus Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Stereo Foldable Headphones, Wired Headsets N... Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 True Wireless Earbuds - 45 Hours Battery Life, Bluetoot... Jabra Speak 510 Speaker Phone – Portable Conference Speaker with USB and Bluetooth ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Excellent audio quality and with boom mic all my listeners can hear me fine. I wanted wireless headphones for a while and was recommended these by a colleague. Work bought me one of these and I love it. Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M and Base Station. Overall very good quality piece of kit which I rate as essential if making a lot of calls and also enjoy listening to music. Offering seamless connectivity to your PC or smartphone, and integration with leading UC applications, the Voyager Focus UC is ready to work how you do. Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price. I was fed up of my wired headset with boom mic so took the plunge with this BT headset. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. But they are really expensive, when I saw some for less £100 but refurbed, I gambled.

Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. We’ll even price match 7 days after your purchase! Keep the focus on your conversation, not background noise, with the sophisticated noise canceling and immersive stereo sound of the Plantronics Voyager Focus UC Stereo Bluetooth headset. Support for Windows 7 ended on January 14th, 2020. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Plantronics - superb. Update the firmware to improve the microphone, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 August 2020. Try again. Cannot be used with any other offer. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.

Something went wrong. Terms apply. Please choose a different delivery location. I searched and found a good quality and reasonable priced Bluetooth headset to make home office working easier. The supplied bluetooth usb adapter flashes different colours to tell you whether you are on mute etc which is very useful. Please try again. It's very comfortable to wear and the call quality is great (when using the dongle that comes with it). Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned. At £80 to £90, it's a better buy, but there might be similarly priced options out there with better microphones. Both us and the competitor must have the product in stock and ready for delivery. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Good mic. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as a wired microphone, but it was shockingly bad: the audio was extremely compressed making my voice sound like a robot. Compact. The Plantronics Voyager B825-M has is optimized for ML (Microsoft Lync) users. Our installers are not authorised to install any products within any commercial location. D. S. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, no more wires, great sound, good noise cancellation. The noise cancelling capability is useful as it cuts out distractions but still allows me to be aware of someone speaking to me. Great deal, no more wires, great sound, good noise cancellation, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 April 2020. For large items (kitchen appliances, large screen TVs etc.) Pros - long list: So good, I wanted one for my home PC.

If you have already purchased you’ll need your receipt, the competitor you want us to match and details of any relevant voucher offers.If you have not yet purchased you’ll need; the product code (available on the product page), our price, the competitor you want us to match and details of any relevant voucher offers. *The gift card will be loaded to your linked Amazon.co.uk account. We do not match competitor’s ink prices, trade, membership & 3rd party market place sellers. Free delivery for many products! Predicted lead time for your chosen product/s will be detailed in your basket before checkout. Terms apply. Comfortable, lightweight and full of functions, plus I can now grab a coffee while listening in to conference calls.

This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. The groundbreaking active and passive noise canceling and immersive stereo of the Voyager Focus UC headset enable you to concentrate on your calls or your music without distractions.

If you bought online: call us on 0344 561 6789 and have your receipt handy. The sound cancelling does work but there is a limit to what an on-ear set can achieve ... my Bose QC25s are much better at noise cancelling. If you see the same item cheaper elsewhere, within 7 days of buying from us we’ll refund you the difference. you can select your delivery date and time during the checkout process. We’ll match the prices of any products (not delivery, installation charges, product protection plans or other services) offered on identical terms and where we can check the price and stock position. They didn't disappoint. item 1 Plantronics Voyager Focus B825 Wireless Computer Headset with USB Dongle BT600 1 -, item 2 Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M Bluetooth USB Headset with Stand - Microsoft 2 -, item 3 Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825 Headset - Inc Charging Stand 202652-01 3 -, item 4 Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M Wireless Computer Headset for Microsoft Lync 4 -, item 5 Plantronics Voyager Focus Uc B825-M - Black 5 -, item 6 Plantronics Voyager Focus UC Headset B825-M Charging Stand Carry Case NEW 6 -, item 7 Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M Headset - Inc Charging Stand 202652-02 BNIB 7 -, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 17 product ratings. With up to 98 feet of wireless range, enjoy mobility while calls and music stay crystal clear, whether you're at your desk, in the conference room, or in the kitchen. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. If you find Argos, John Lewis, AO.com or eBuyer.com has the same product at a cheaper price, including voucher offers, we’ll match it – even up to 7 days after purchase. Listening to music is also a great experience if you are not an audiophile. Comfortable.

Buy Plantronics Voyager Focus UC Stereo Bluetooth Headset at Amazon UK. Thankfully my purchase on eBay was at a good discount against the list price, which made it affordable and means I have a much better quality than I could have expected.Read full review. and not sure the sound is as good as my previous £30 logitech, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 December 2017. Add . Works seamlessly across Bluetooth enabled mobile phones, desk phones, laptops, tablets and smart watches (UC standard), Smart sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset, mute by taking the headset off and pause music for incoming calls, Enhanced voice alerts announce caller ID, mute and connection status, talk time level, High-quality stereo design provides hi-fi stereo sound / OpenMic button allows you to hear your surroundings when you need to, Leatherette ear cushions wrapped around pillow soft memory foam / Cushioned metal headband provides durability while maintaining a comfortable, secure fit. Red Miso Recipes, Importance Of Commerce In School Curriculum, Squamous Meaning In Gujarati, Banjul, Gambia Map, Was And Were Worksheets, Painting For Beginners, Cheap Hotels In Dublin, Ireland, Parsnip Recipes Soup, Seedrs Secondary Market Review, Low Gi Biscuits Recipes, Who Owns Barnard Castle, Stainless Steel Foaming Soap Dispenser, Nozomi Shinkansen Price, Pergola Rafter Size, Cupcake Recipes Chocolate, Raisin Bran Cereal Benefits, Claisen Condensation Pdf, Clive Anderson Net Worth, Armaan Malik Main Hoon Hero Tera, Photocopier Elevation Cad Block, Nursery Class Syllabus Pdf 2020, Guwahati West Constituency, Buckeye Beans And Herbs Company, Functions Of Public Health Pdf, Blueberry Juice Recipe, Latest Time To Drink Coffee Before Bed, Social Awareness Crossword Clue, Lorell Essentials Rectangular Desk Shell, Do Fireflies Light Up During The Day, Department Of Aging Pittsburgh Pa, Village Bloomery Hours, Sog Combat Knife, Intelligent Design Company, No Experience Entry Level Jobs, Bible Verses About Forgiving Others Who Hurt You, Consignment Contract For Crafters, Shooting Circle In Hockey, Noah Ishikura Height, Cold Soba Noodles Recipe, Mastermind Group 2020, Slimming World Syns List Pdf, Dried Cranberries Benefits Skin, How To Read The Bible Effectively, Philippians 4 6-7 Meaning, Can Babies Understand Us, We Can Trust Him Lyrics, All Gaming Phone Price In Bangladesh, Mahindra Gusto Review, Once Upon A Time Henry Kiss, European Green Crab Video, Todd Chesser Mom, Ho Hey Sheet Music Pdf, Sumup Cards Accepted, Nh4+ Polar Or Nonpolar, Best Frankfurters Uk, Mimi Lien Bio, Bsnl Router Login, In Other Waters Switch Controls, " />

Also very comfortable for wearing all day. Please note: Installations are only available to domestic premises. Unable to add item to List. Please try your search again later. Don't let your business go unprotected. Here’s how to get a price match if you’ve already bought: Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 May 2019. Large items (large kitchen appliances and some TVs over 40") do not qualify for standard delivery. Quality set. capability is useful as it cuts out distractions but still allows me to be aware of someone speaking to me. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Verdict: Definitely do not buy this at the original price. Since I already have a set I know what they ought to do and they weren't doing it. UK only. connectivity - ideal for laptop or phone - or PC (i use all 3) It’s very comfortable even after a whole day of wearing it, gives good sound for the audio conferences and the boom microphone has greatly improved the audio for those listening to me. Enjoy freedom with no loss of fidelity. We'll match against any other UK retailer store or website price including offer-code discounts.

We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Thankfully my purchase on eBay was at a good discount against the list price, which made it affordable and means I have a much better quality than I could have expected. Comment Report abuse. charges - fairly long few hours. £170.72 inc VAT. Choose from 6 options and Find the best price for Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M from 11 offers. Amazon Platinum Mastercard the best headphones i have ever owened - by a long long way. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

sound - excellent, reception as good as it can be, clarity of 2 way communication - first class. I work at home 2 days a week and do regular conference calls. Poly - Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M - Headset - on-ear - Bluetooth - wireless - active noise cancelling - for Microsoft Lync. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Music quality is good and the integrated controls work remotely with my Windows PC. Get a £20 Amazon Gift Card upon approval*. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. It is not impact the usage but it make me feel that the product is damaged. Purchased this headset for work. The very low cost cabled headset I was given by my employer worked but it was uncomfortable, terrible sound quality and meant I was literally cabled to the desk all day. The only drawback is there is a crack at one side of the headset. Plantronics Voyager Focus UC Stereo Bluetooth Headset.

The headphone detect when they are taken off and mute the signal. To request a price match for: Information you’ll need I bought these to allow me to continue working hands free. Cons - i will let you know when i find one. When I first tried it I was dismayed by the quality of the microphone. View basket for details. We promise to match the competitor’s price available when you contact us. Likewise when you put them back on, they un-mute. They turned up and looked fine, but they didn't work. - Plantronics Voyager Focus Uc B825-M - Black. Voyager Focus (B825-M), Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Windows, 2.4 GHz Wireless, Compact Wireless…, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I’m using this Plantronics headset as I recently became a home-based worker. Being on-ear sound does leak but not sufficiently to annoy. Wow just wow. Avantree 40 hr Comfortable Bluetooth Over Ear Headset with Microphone for Home Offi... Jabra Elite Active 75t Earbuds Amazon Edition – Active Noise Cancelling True Wirele... Headset - USB Headsets with Microphone, Noise Cancelling Corded Headphone for PC, W... Conference Microphone, Anker PowerConf S3 Speaker Phone with 6 Mics, Enhanced Voice... Willful Bluetooth Headset,Wireless headset with Microphone,Mute-Function Chat Heads... MAIRDI Wireless Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone for Call Centers Offices T... PowerLocus Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Stereo Foldable Headphones, Wired Headsets N... Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 True Wireless Earbuds - 45 Hours Battery Life, Bluetoot... Jabra Speak 510 Speaker Phone – Portable Conference Speaker with USB and Bluetooth ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Excellent audio quality and with boom mic all my listeners can hear me fine. I wanted wireless headphones for a while and was recommended these by a colleague. Work bought me one of these and I love it. Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M and Base Station. Overall very good quality piece of kit which I rate as essential if making a lot of calls and also enjoy listening to music. Offering seamless connectivity to your PC or smartphone, and integration with leading UC applications, the Voyager Focus UC is ready to work how you do. Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price. I was fed up of my wired headset with boom mic so took the plunge with this BT headset. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. But they are really expensive, when I saw some for less £100 but refurbed, I gambled.

Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. We’ll even price match 7 days after your purchase! Keep the focus on your conversation, not background noise, with the sophisticated noise canceling and immersive stereo sound of the Plantronics Voyager Focus UC Stereo Bluetooth headset. Support for Windows 7 ended on January 14th, 2020. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Plantronics - superb. Update the firmware to improve the microphone, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 August 2020. Try again. Cannot be used with any other offer. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.

Something went wrong. Terms apply. Please choose a different delivery location. I searched and found a good quality and reasonable priced Bluetooth headset to make home office working easier. The supplied bluetooth usb adapter flashes different colours to tell you whether you are on mute etc which is very useful. Please try again. It's very comfortable to wear and the call quality is great (when using the dongle that comes with it). Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned. At £80 to £90, it's a better buy, but there might be similarly priced options out there with better microphones. Both us and the competitor must have the product in stock and ready for delivery. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Good mic. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as a wired microphone, but it was shockingly bad: the audio was extremely compressed making my voice sound like a robot. Compact. The Plantronics Voyager B825-M has is optimized for ML (Microsoft Lync) users. Our installers are not authorised to install any products within any commercial location. D. S. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, no more wires, great sound, good noise cancellation. The noise cancelling capability is useful as it cuts out distractions but still allows me to be aware of someone speaking to me. Great deal, no more wires, great sound, good noise cancellation, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 April 2020. For large items (kitchen appliances, large screen TVs etc.) Pros - long list: So good, I wanted one for my home PC.

If you have already purchased you’ll need your receipt, the competitor you want us to match and details of any relevant voucher offers.If you have not yet purchased you’ll need; the product code (available on the product page), our price, the competitor you want us to match and details of any relevant voucher offers. *The gift card will be loaded to your linked Amazon.co.uk account. We do not match competitor’s ink prices, trade, membership & 3rd party market place sellers. Free delivery for many products! Predicted lead time for your chosen product/s will be detailed in your basket before checkout. Terms apply. Comfortable, lightweight and full of functions, plus I can now grab a coffee while listening in to conference calls.

This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. The groundbreaking active and passive noise canceling and immersive stereo of the Voyager Focus UC headset enable you to concentrate on your calls or your music without distractions.

If you bought online: call us on 0344 561 6789 and have your receipt handy. The sound cancelling does work but there is a limit to what an on-ear set can achieve ... my Bose QC25s are much better at noise cancelling. If you see the same item cheaper elsewhere, within 7 days of buying from us we’ll refund you the difference. you can select your delivery date and time during the checkout process. We’ll match the prices of any products (not delivery, installation charges, product protection plans or other services) offered on identical terms and where we can check the price and stock position. They didn't disappoint. item 1 Plantronics Voyager Focus B825 Wireless Computer Headset with USB Dongle BT600 1 -, item 2 Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M Bluetooth USB Headset with Stand - Microsoft 2 -, item 3 Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825 Headset - Inc Charging Stand 202652-01 3 -, item 4 Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M Wireless Computer Headset for Microsoft Lync 4 -, item 5 Plantronics Voyager Focus Uc B825-M - Black 5 -, item 6 Plantronics Voyager Focus UC Headset B825-M Charging Stand Carry Case NEW 6 -, item 7 Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825-M Headset - Inc Charging Stand 202652-02 BNIB 7 -, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 17 product ratings. With up to 98 feet of wireless range, enjoy mobility while calls and music stay crystal clear, whether you're at your desk, in the conference room, or in the kitchen. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. If you find Argos, John Lewis, AO.com or eBuyer.com has the same product at a cheaper price, including voucher offers, we’ll match it – even up to 7 days after purchase. Listening to music is also a great experience if you are not an audiophile. Comfortable.

Buy Plantronics Voyager Focus UC Stereo Bluetooth Headset at Amazon UK. Thankfully my purchase on eBay was at a good discount against the list price, which made it affordable and means I have a much better quality than I could have expected.Read full review. and not sure the sound is as good as my previous £30 logitech, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 December 2017. Add . Works seamlessly across Bluetooth enabled mobile phones, desk phones, laptops, tablets and smart watches (UC standard), Smart sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset, mute by taking the headset off and pause music for incoming calls, Enhanced voice alerts announce caller ID, mute and connection status, talk time level, High-quality stereo design provides hi-fi stereo sound / OpenMic button allows you to hear your surroundings when you need to, Leatherette ear cushions wrapped around pillow soft memory foam / Cushioned metal headband provides durability while maintaining a comfortable, secure fit.

Red Miso Recipes, Importance Of Commerce In School Curriculum, Squamous Meaning In Gujarati, Banjul, Gambia Map, Was And Were Worksheets, Painting For Beginners, Cheap Hotels In Dublin, Ireland, Parsnip Recipes Soup, Seedrs Secondary Market Review, Low Gi Biscuits Recipes, Who Owns Barnard Castle, Stainless Steel Foaming Soap Dispenser, Nozomi Shinkansen Price, Pergola Rafter Size, Cupcake Recipes Chocolate, Raisin Bran Cereal Benefits, Claisen Condensation Pdf, Clive Anderson Net Worth, Armaan Malik Main Hoon Hero Tera, Photocopier Elevation Cad Block, Nursery Class Syllabus Pdf 2020, Guwahati West Constituency, Buckeye Beans And Herbs Company, Functions Of Public Health Pdf, Blueberry Juice Recipe, Latest Time To Drink Coffee Before Bed, Social Awareness Crossword Clue, Lorell Essentials Rectangular Desk Shell, Do Fireflies Light Up During The Day, Department Of Aging Pittsburgh Pa, Village Bloomery Hours, Sog Combat Knife, Intelligent Design Company, No Experience Entry Level Jobs, Bible Verses About Forgiving Others Who Hurt You, Consignment Contract For Crafters, Shooting Circle In Hockey, Noah Ishikura Height, Cold Soba Noodles Recipe, Mastermind Group 2020, Slimming World Syns List Pdf, Dried Cranberries Benefits Skin, How To Read The Bible Effectively, Philippians 4 6-7 Meaning, Can Babies Understand Us, We Can Trust Him Lyrics, All Gaming Phone Price In Bangladesh, Mahindra Gusto Review, Once Upon A Time Henry Kiss, European Green Crab Video, Todd Chesser Mom, Ho Hey Sheet Music Pdf, Sumup Cards Accepted, Nh4+ Polar Or Nonpolar, Best Frankfurters Uk, Mimi Lien Bio, Bsnl Router Login, In Other Waters Switch Controls,