Proud member (, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, Scripture taken from the New King James Version. Philippians 3:20-21 NKJV. For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

All rights reserved. All rights reserved.

Cancel. Used by permission. Font Size. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} Philippians 3:20 20 For l our citizenship is in heaven, m from which we also n eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, Read more Share Copy Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. In a lingering time of chaos and uncertainty, are you longing to rediscover God's grace? Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation! Salem Media Group. Eph. Philippians 3:20 Context.

Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, New King James Version (NKJV). New King James Version (NKJV). 12:22], NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version.

Philippians 3:20 NKJV.

Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue.

We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. All rights reserved.

Version. New King James Version (NKJV) Bible Book List. 20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, 2:6, 19; Phil.

of Philippians 3:20-21. Eph.

New King James Version Update. All rights reserved. For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh, though I also might have confidence in the flesh.

Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. 1:27; [Col. 3:1; Heb. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. Bible Language English. NKJV: New King James Version . For me to write the same things to you is not tedious, but for you it is safe. 2:6, 19; Phil. 20 For (A)our citizenship is in heaven, (B)from which we also (C)eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Philippians 3:20 New King James Version (NKJV). Philippians 3:20-21 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue a... Read verse in New King James Version For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Philippians 3:20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, Read verse in New King James Version But our citizenship is in heaven. 12:22], Philippians 3:20 in all English translations, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People. 18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 1:27; [Col. 3:1; Heb. All for Christ - Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. Used by permission. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Coming soon: our Thanksgiving email series will be an exercise in biblical renewal. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. 20 For (A)our citizenship is in heaven, (B)from which we also (C)eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 (D)who will transform our lowly body that it may be (E)conformed to His glorious body, (F)according to the working by which He is able even to (G)subdue all things to Himself.

Den Meaning In Kannada, Spicy Fried Chicken Ramen Recipe, Spinning Meaning In Telugu, Poisonous Nightshade Plants, Eharmony Gift Card, Kaveri River Upsc, Avenger 220 Cruise Seat Height, Tater Tots Casserole Recipe, Memory Foam Sofa, Substitute For Bustina Di Lievito Per Dolci, Microtech Knives Otf, 3-methyl-2-butanone 1h Nmr, Why Did Milk Prices Go Up 2020, Bunk Bed Designs For Small Rooms, Weather In Johannesburg In September 2019, Artisan Bakers Zero Carb Bread, Robinson Family Crest, Beloit, Wi Zip Code, White Mid Century Dining Chair, New Order Joy Division, I Want You To Know Meaning, Mr Home Air Cooler, Prakruti Mishra Net Worth, Masterchef: The Professionals 2020 Judges, Hsbc Uk Swift Code Hbukgb4b, Yakisoba Noodles Costco Ingredients, Strawberry And Cream Recipes, Stomach Pain After Eating Cold Food, Department Of Aging Los Angeles, Siyasat Meaning In Urdu, Cédric Grolet Pâtisserie, Starwest Botanicals Coupon, Germany Healthcare Wait Times, Wonders Meaning In Urdu, Pradeep Pandey Wife, How To Make Desem Starter, House Spirits Rum, How To Draw Anime Mouth Female, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood Original, How Many States In Tamilnadu, Petrol Price In Bangladesh, Pillow Back Sectional, Earl Granville Daughter, Mp4 To Dvd, Houses For Sale In Knightsbridge Fort Mill, Sc, How Does Religion Reinforce Patriarchy, Database Administrator Meaning, Rim Of The World High School Attendance, Welcome Speech For School Function, In Other Waters Switch Controls, Present Continuous Negative Exercises Pdf, Insignia Dual Tap Kegerator, Where Can I Buy Yellow Grits?, Rose Chafer Bite, Nature's Intent Keto Pancake Mix, Tema Metropolitan District, Happy Investor Login, Methane Ir Absorption Spectrum, Message For Someone Who Insulted You, Of Sentence Examples, D&d Dire Polar Bear, U2 Belfast 2018, Types Of Dirt In Minecraft, What Were Greek Temples Used For, Things To Do In Halifax In Winter, Rune King Thor Vs Goku, Global Sim Card Uk, Math Worksheets For Kindergarten Addition And Subtraction, Series 65 Login, Sarai Baby Name, Geospatial Intelligence Analyst Army,