Today. By the time I left at 8 pm,…".

The waitress Deena was very helpful so for those who don't…, The quality of the food is out of this world and the attention is outstanding. La Chata - La Chata Offers Peruvian Food in Paterson, NJ. Perfect place to have small parties too. Didn't find what you were looking for? Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. The service and ambiance is amazing.

Take the trip aboard plates of our fresh, authentic…. Click to see full review. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Peruvian Restaurants in Paterson, NJ. Accessibility Statement. Amazing! I honestly cannot say if that is true or not, because I checked the bill and it was correct. CUISINES. Directions to Bridge Medical Center Bronx NY. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Costa Marina Peruvian Restaurant, New Jersey yet.

I found this place on Christmas Day. Opening at 11:30 AM tomorrow. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Sitemap. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Employees polite, professional and helpful. Exceptional dishes, outstanding quality, and impeccable service hones in on the pillars of why we’re still here serving our community and allowing the masses to experience what real Peruvian cuisine tastes like. See all photos from Javier O. for Hispania Peruvian Restautant, 1 other review that is not currently recommended. Click to minimize review.

YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Very neat. I don't know where the other reviewers ate because I paid with a credit card, service was quick, food was…, Closest to Peruvian we can get! The fish in tomato and onions was my favorite!" Restaurants serving Peruvian cuisine in Paterson. The waitress had upset and I heard her badmouthing me to the other waitress. Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park. more. The rest of the food was good; just the problem with the fish. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! So, if you like your fish overcooked, and killed again by burning it, then order it. 81 Market St, Paterson, NJ 07505-1207 +1 973-225-0331 Website Menu. 33 reviews #13 of 101 Restaurants in Paterson $$ - $$$ Peruvian Latin Seafood. We…", "Restaurant packed on a Tuesday night and now I understand why. The food is always great and authentic. I will definitely be back for more. What I do love about this place is that they are pretty quick with the food.

This restaurant delivers authentic Peruvian food in Paterson just like many others in the area. I had paid $10 for drinks in fancier restaurant. Sitemap. The food is amazing here! PRICES, DAYS AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANY NOTICE. The sangria we ordered was full of fruit, so there was more fruit than sangria.

Peruvian Restaurants in Paterson. This is better than my moms home cooking shhhhh.

The food is amazing here!

The staff are very nice and the service is great. This is the type of food that is more than a dish, but any experience. 182 Market St, Paterson, NJ 07505-1702 +1 973-569-3616 Website + Add hours There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Costa Marina Peruvian Restaurant, New Jersey yet. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. As a Peruvian restaurant we also offer delivery and catering services so that you you can share the same fresh Peruvian flavors with family, friends, coworkers, or you just want to treat yourself.

My husband ordered a chaufa rice ,it was a big portion of rice and tasted delicious I ate half a chicken with fries. Restaurant was clean, service was awesome and food was spot on. It's small and friendly but the food is what the young kids would say its the BOOMB!!!! Costa Marina Peruvian Restaurant, Paterson: See 3 unbiased reviews of Costa Marina Peruvian Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #50 of 263 restaurants in Paterson. Here you can find a variety of dishes such as sandwiches, appetizers, lomo saltado (beef stir fry), and natural juices. All photos (14) All photos (14) Ratings and reviews. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? I don't know where the other reviewers ate because I paid with a credit card, service was quick, food was…, Closest to Peruvian we can get! Will recommend to anyone willing to have some nice time with their loved ones. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Come to La Chata in Peruvian Cuisine Bringing Authentic ...to your table Home pixlgraphx 2020-09-17T13:07:35-04:00.

The service is average. The food is excellent and…, I don't care what the rest of these folks say, bu tI have been a patron here for over 20 years and the food is outstanding. They also offer classic Peruvian dishes lile the lomo saltado, cau cau, aji de gallina, chanfainita y arroz con pollo. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The waitress Deena was very helpful so for those who don't…, The quality of the food is out of this world and the attention is outstanding. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. We decided to order the "pisco sour" a Peruvian drink and it was very sweet and to my surprised for a very small glass, a little bigger than a shot glass, each drink was $10. I was just surprised that the drinks were $10 each, that by the way they didn't list the price in the bill, they just added it. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you.

Ramsay In 10 Carbonara, Safeway Online Shopping Login, Bulk Modulus Formula, 5 Day Course In Thinking, Raisin Bran, Sugar, Army Sustainment Functions, W101 Jabberwock Solo, All Nylon Guitar Strings, Fat Hog Prices, British Virgin Islands Covid Restrictions, Memory Card Reader, Country Roads Lead Sheet, Disadvantages Of Soda, Light Cream Colour Paint, Fuel And Combustion Solved Problems Pdf, 99% Isopropyl Alcohol Online, A Wild Goose Chase Idiom Meaning, Gunk Crossword Clue, Dear Justice League Read Online, Was And Were Worksheets, Headscarves And Hymens Review, Afternoon Tea Windsor Castle, Make Sentence With Plant, Nagashi Somen Machine Amazon, Does Reynolds Parchment Paper Have Silicone, Darkseid Vs Odin, Lightweight Cotton Bedspread, New Ranch Homes In Fort Mill, Sc, Pita Bread Meaning In Urdu, Sentence Of Thicket, Where Do Harvestmen Live, Chicago Style Pizza, Stainless Steel Meaning In Nepali, Ethyl Acetate Ir Spectrum Labeled, Chaat Masala Uses, Bandwidth Meaning In Tamil, Prune Juice Meaning In Urdu, What Do Camel Spiders Eat, Special K With Berries Recipes, Hendricks Gin Wine And Spirits, Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins, Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Filling And Buttercream Frosting, Juneau Cruise Port, Watermelon Margarita On The Rocks, J6+ Price In Pakistan, Arroz Caldoso Vs Paella, 2 Piece Leather Sofa Set, Roles Of Federal, State, And Local Public Health Agencies, Turkey Meatballs With Milk, 24/7 Kelly Slater Full Movie, Journals As Assessment Tools, Deathstorm Bow Ac Origins, Pro Microphone App, What Is African Jade, Kings Park School Calendar, Sealed By The Holy Spirit Esv, I-407 Effective Date, Savarez Classical Guitar Strings, Ikea Adde Chair Review, Log C3 Sustainment Terms And Principles Pretest Answers, Used Office Furniture Nj, Used Wheel Excavator For Sale In Dubai, Hebrews 3 Esv, Best Authentic Chicken Tamale Recipe, Alleviate Meaning In Urdu, Darkseid Vs Odin, 2 Timothy 3:13 Meaning, Esterházy Kastély Tata, Enfield Meaning In Urdu, Hydrolysis Of Ester Mechanism, Valor Fitness Bd-2, Mclafferty Rearrangement Ester, List Of Masculine And Feminine In Arabic, Mint Pesto Pasta, Edith Gru Costume, Last Of Us 2 Leaked Footage Where To Watch, Brown Dog Menu, Ramen Burger Origin, Netgear Mr1100 Default Password, Daler Rowney Simply Acrylic 75ml, Oven Safe Symbol On Frying Pan, Technicolor Tc8715d Wifi Range, Blood Rice Portuguese, Baseball Pop Out Vs Flyout, Time In Niamey, Female Names In The Bible, Mindfulness 8 Week Course Book, Philippians 3:12-14 Nkjv, How Does Paramecium Move, " />

The service is average. Peruvian… The food is good and reasonably priced. :), I have been going here for 5+ years. The food is excellent and…, We go all the time, as a couple and with friends and family. So, if you like your fish overcooked, and killed again by burning it, then order it. 33 reviews #13 of 101 Restaurants in Paterson $$ - $$$ Peruvian Latin Seafood. It has great music, it's good for meetings or casual family days, and the attention of...latin ladies is warm :)More, This is a Peruvian restaurant which food is fairly good.

They offer pickup and delivery but delivery is only for cash orders which is the only reason why I did not give it a 5 star review. From Business: Peruvian American cuisine the best of the peruvian gastronomy located around the corner of the Paterson Great falls and the art factory . YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 81 Market St, Paterson, NJ 07505-1207 +1 973-225-0331 Website Menu. The sangria we ordered was full of fruit, so there was more fruit than sangria. Find more Peruvian Restaurants near Hispania Peruvian Restautant.

All Rights Reserved. RATINGS.

Service. NO VALID ON HOLIDAYS. La Chata is a Peruvian Restaurant in Paterson, NJ Come to La Chata in Paterson, NJ to experience the flavor and taste of Peruvian food. Please help others by helping us do better. The prices are very reasonable. 2 reviews of Hispania Peruvian Restautant "This place is small but great!

Today. By the time I left at 8 pm,…".

The waitress Deena was very helpful so for those who don't…, The quality of the food is out of this world and the attention is outstanding. La Chata - La Chata Offers Peruvian Food in Paterson, NJ. Perfect place to have small parties too. Didn't find what you were looking for? Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. The service and ambiance is amazing.

Take the trip aboard plates of our fresh, authentic…. Click to see full review. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Peruvian Restaurants in Paterson, NJ. Accessibility Statement. Amazing! I honestly cannot say if that is true or not, because I checked the bill and it was correct. CUISINES. Directions to Bridge Medical Center Bronx NY. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Costa Marina Peruvian Restaurant, New Jersey yet.

I found this place on Christmas Day. Opening at 11:30 AM tomorrow. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Sitemap. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Employees polite, professional and helpful. Exceptional dishes, outstanding quality, and impeccable service hones in on the pillars of why we’re still here serving our community and allowing the masses to experience what real Peruvian cuisine tastes like. See all photos from Javier O. for Hispania Peruvian Restautant, 1 other review that is not currently recommended. Click to minimize review.

YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Very neat. I don't know where the other reviewers ate because I paid with a credit card, service was quick, food was…, Closest to Peruvian we can get! The fish in tomato and onions was my favorite!" Restaurants serving Peruvian cuisine in Paterson. The waitress had upset and I heard her badmouthing me to the other waitress. Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park. more. The rest of the food was good; just the problem with the fish. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! So, if you like your fish overcooked, and killed again by burning it, then order it. 81 Market St, Paterson, NJ 07505-1207 +1 973-225-0331 Website Menu. 33 reviews #13 of 101 Restaurants in Paterson $$ - $$$ Peruvian Latin Seafood. We…", "Restaurant packed on a Tuesday night and now I understand why. The food is always great and authentic. I will definitely be back for more. What I do love about this place is that they are pretty quick with the food.

This restaurant delivers authentic Peruvian food in Paterson just like many others in the area. I had paid $10 for drinks in fancier restaurant. Sitemap. The food is amazing here! PRICES, DAYS AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANY NOTICE. The sangria we ordered was full of fruit, so there was more fruit than sangria.

Peruvian Restaurants in Paterson. This is better than my moms home cooking shhhhh.

The food is amazing here!

The staff are very nice and the service is great. This is the type of food that is more than a dish, but any experience. 182 Market St, Paterson, NJ 07505-1702 +1 973-569-3616 Website + Add hours There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Costa Marina Peruvian Restaurant, New Jersey yet. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. As a Peruvian restaurant we also offer delivery and catering services so that you you can share the same fresh Peruvian flavors with family, friends, coworkers, or you just want to treat yourself.

My husband ordered a chaufa rice ,it was a big portion of rice and tasted delicious I ate half a chicken with fries. Restaurant was clean, service was awesome and food was spot on. It's small and friendly but the food is what the young kids would say its the BOOMB!!!! Costa Marina Peruvian Restaurant, Paterson: See 3 unbiased reviews of Costa Marina Peruvian Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #50 of 263 restaurants in Paterson. Here you can find a variety of dishes such as sandwiches, appetizers, lomo saltado (beef stir fry), and natural juices. All photos (14) All photos (14) Ratings and reviews. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? I don't know where the other reviewers ate because I paid with a credit card, service was quick, food was…, Closest to Peruvian we can get! Will recommend to anyone willing to have some nice time with their loved ones. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Come to La Chata in Peruvian Cuisine Bringing Authentic ...to your table Home pixlgraphx 2020-09-17T13:07:35-04:00.

The service is average. The food is excellent and…, I don't care what the rest of these folks say, bu tI have been a patron here for over 20 years and the food is outstanding. They also offer classic Peruvian dishes lile the lomo saltado, cau cau, aji de gallina, chanfainita y arroz con pollo. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The waitress Deena was very helpful so for those who don't…, The quality of the food is out of this world and the attention is outstanding. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. We decided to order the "pisco sour" a Peruvian drink and it was very sweet and to my surprised for a very small glass, a little bigger than a shot glass, each drink was $10. I was just surprised that the drinks were $10 each, that by the way they didn't list the price in the bill, they just added it. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you.

Ramsay In 10 Carbonara, Safeway Online Shopping Login, Bulk Modulus Formula, 5 Day Course In Thinking, Raisin Bran, Sugar, Army Sustainment Functions, W101 Jabberwock Solo, All Nylon Guitar Strings, Fat Hog Prices, British Virgin Islands Covid Restrictions, Memory Card Reader, Country Roads Lead Sheet, Disadvantages Of Soda, Light Cream Colour Paint, Fuel And Combustion Solved Problems Pdf, 99% Isopropyl Alcohol Online, A Wild Goose Chase Idiom Meaning, Gunk Crossword Clue, Dear Justice League Read Online, Was And Were Worksheets, Headscarves And Hymens Review, Afternoon Tea Windsor Castle, Make Sentence With Plant, Nagashi Somen Machine Amazon, Does Reynolds Parchment Paper Have Silicone, Darkseid Vs Odin, Lightweight Cotton Bedspread, New Ranch Homes In Fort Mill, Sc, Pita Bread Meaning In Urdu, Sentence Of Thicket, Where Do Harvestmen Live, Chicago Style Pizza, Stainless Steel Meaning In Nepali, Ethyl Acetate Ir Spectrum Labeled, Chaat Masala Uses, Bandwidth Meaning In Tamil, Prune Juice Meaning In Urdu, What Do Camel Spiders Eat, Special K With Berries Recipes, Hendricks Gin Wine And Spirits, Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins, Chocolate Cake With Raspberry Filling And Buttercream Frosting, Juneau Cruise Port, Watermelon Margarita On The Rocks, J6+ Price In Pakistan, Arroz Caldoso Vs Paella, 2 Piece Leather Sofa Set, Roles Of Federal, State, And Local Public Health Agencies, Turkey Meatballs With Milk, 24/7 Kelly Slater Full Movie, Journals As Assessment Tools, Deathstorm Bow Ac Origins, Pro Microphone App, What Is African Jade, Kings Park School Calendar, Sealed By The Holy Spirit Esv, I-407 Effective Date, Savarez Classical Guitar Strings, Ikea Adde Chair Review, Log C3 Sustainment Terms And Principles Pretest Answers, Used Office Furniture Nj, Used Wheel Excavator For Sale In Dubai, Hebrews 3 Esv, Best Authentic Chicken Tamale Recipe, Alleviate Meaning In Urdu, Darkseid Vs Odin, 2 Timothy 3:13 Meaning, Esterházy Kastély Tata, Enfield Meaning In Urdu, Hydrolysis Of Ester Mechanism, Valor Fitness Bd-2, Mclafferty Rearrangement Ester, List Of Masculine And Feminine In Arabic, Mint Pesto Pasta, Edith Gru Costume, Last Of Us 2 Leaked Footage Where To Watch, Brown Dog Menu, Ramen Burger Origin, Netgear Mr1100 Default Password, Daler Rowney Simply Acrylic 75ml, Oven Safe Symbol On Frying Pan, Technicolor Tc8715d Wifi Range, Blood Rice Portuguese, Baseball Pop Out Vs Flyout, Time In Niamey, Female Names In The Bible, Mindfulness 8 Week Course Book, Philippians 3:12-14 Nkjv, How Does Paramecium Move,