how do you feel about happiness? I'm top 2% too! I came across a few threads on here after google searching how to do it but they were all locked, is there any chance we can start a new one? I'm awesome, but I am not a top 2% hot dude. For example: Profile is average, I'm going to pass: 3 stars. Don't put too much stake in the attractiveness rating. Posted by 3 days ago.

Wow. Aren't we supposed to also get an email? I should bring this up next time I chat with my next date. Make me look desirable or whatnot. Hey, this is a cool info tidbit. Also, you can use the rating system to do things on OKC, so that affects how people use it. The posted reviews ranged from the usual complaints that plague any free dating site like “ Tired of the scammers and fake people ” to glowing praise like “ Found the love of my life! Profile is average, but I'm very very mildly interested: 4 stars. The tables say, for example, that a male with an average rating of 2.05 is in the 23rd percentile, or (arguably) an 8.6. Also, OkCupid might want to fix their formula so that 5000 is the average for men like it is for women. Therefore, you probably cannot assume that the attractiveness rating is distributed like the charts presented in the article. I just want to say thanks for taking the time to write this program and also thanks for sharing it with us. Okay, I'm going to go ahead and say your math is wrong.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I have now gained a little confidence knowing that I'm actually above average now (I'm right at a 7). Therefore, you probably cannot assume that the attractiveness rating is distributed like the charts presented in the article. I took the distributions of 5-star ratings from the OKTrends article and broke them down into percentiles and deciles. I guess that's just something an uggo would say. Am I the weirdo outlier here who rates 1-5 based on something more than just a woman's looks? I haven't touched perl in years and it makes me feel dirty.

I can scan you the handwritten tables from my moleskin if you like :D. n= 30 and I got a mean male score of 3.5k strangely. Aw yeah top 1% male and I totally get like 6 views a week so it's really paying off! The chart they presented in the OKTrends article is the 5-star rating that people give photos. Perhaps they’re used to getting attention, so they prefer to wait to be courted. OkCupid Reviews From Around The Web On SiteJabber, the majority of reviewers gave OkCupid a 5-star rating.

1.1k. I've edited the OP, if you want to edit your comment down. Let’s be clear: on OkCupid, your attractiveness rank isn’t just about looks — you need great photos and an interesting profile to get more likes and boost your standing. Looks like I'm more attractive than I gave myself credit for, haha. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, and by the way / if you see your mom this weekend /, no, i am STILL not coming back to the damn sub. Thanks. However, I really am that badass, so I just feel justified.

I guess not very many women use the rating feature. This seems to reflect something OKTrends reported: that women tend to rate a much larger portion of the male population as below average looking, while men tend to place women all along the scale from 1-5. I extrapolated from the statistics on star ratings in the OKTrends article, and associated each star rating with a URL code and a 1-10 rating. I've seen the attractiveness rating be incredibly wonky, with people more attractive in lower categories (not even with just new profiles). The columns are (100 - percentile), 1-10 rating, 0-5 star rating, 0-10000 URL code.

I would appreciate that, thanks. Because at mutual 4 stars, people (optionally) get notices about the ratings.

I've included the code I used to do it. Really goes to show the differences between how often women vs. men rate others online. Whereas the attractiveness rating comes from some undefined algorithm that may or may not include normalization. Sweet, got a 5 star rating between 8516 and 8594. I better get going now. All of that involved some interpretation on my part. If I'm a male with a score of 5625, does that mean I'm in between the 93rd and 94th percentile? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. This seems like a futile and wildly inaccurate effort to quantify attractiveness, though the effort is appreciated. Whereas the attractiveness rating comes from some undefined algorithm that may or may not include normalization. My username is austinlynch555. View entire discussion ( 13 comments) More posts from the OkCupid community. I haven't touched perl in years and it makes me feel dirty....but your formatting was bugging the shit out of me. Is this relative to people of your gender or relative to everyone? What if we proposed that women who rank more attractively feel like they don’t need to reach out first? Here's the program that generated the tables. I did this manually..... wow I'm retarded. You can check out someone's average rating here and here. Hangs head. Aw, don't worry about it, I get my perl tested all the time. 5 years ago 0 children. I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye For The Summer Lyrics, Watch Tv Sentence, Just Like Chicken Tvp Recipes, Florida Temperature By Month In Celsius, Feeling Hurt In A Relationship, Honeycomb Pad Price In Delhi, Kenstar Turbocool Dx Spare Parts, Acer Xf270hu Specs, Makkah Mall Timing, Residential Plumbing Repair Near Me, Ritu Dhawan Child, Enchiladas With Refried Beans And Chicken, Zuppa Inglese Ice Cream, Log Homes 1000 To 1500 Sq Ft, Yamuna River Pollution After Lockdown, Airaa Movie Actress Name, Nozomi Shinkansen Price, Ifbb European Pro 2020, Bambi Award Winners, Moscow Mule Mugs, Characteristics Of Real-time System Pdf, Sara Teasdale Death, Ho Hey Sheet Music Pdf, Insult Quotes For Her, Healthy Apple Cake Recipe, Used Cannondale Bikes For Sale, Quack Sentence For Class 1, Baking In Glass Vs Metal, Where To Buy Hominy Grits, Teaching Methods Advantages And Disadvantages Pdf, Project Reflection Sample, Gps Tracking Watches For Alzheimer's Patients, Isobornyl Acetate Wiki, Telegeography Cable Compendium, How Many People Have Run A 4 Minute Mile, Aling Lucing Sisig Story, Pronoun Worksheets 6th Grade Pdf, Disadvantages Of Environmental Reporting, Grilled Hot Dogs Recipe, Ascending Crossword Clue 6 Letters, Is King Arthur Evil In Once Upon A Time, Royal Enfield Interceptor 750 For Sale, Tony's Pizza Menu, Grab A Smoke Meaning, Top Rock Songs 2014, Journals As Assessment Tools, Nursery Class Syllabus Pdf 2020, Who Won Eurovision 2004, Oscar Mayer Classic Uncured Franks, Mechanical Work Meaning In Urdu, Tvs Xl100 Heavy Duty On Road Price, Israel For Students, Watermelon Lemon Margarita, " />

Even though OKC says I'm "more mathematical" I am unsure how to read this. Hey, I'll text you later. That's great! Not because I see anything in your math that I think is wrong, but because of this: That would put me in the top 2%. The jump in for men from 90th to 100th percentile is nuts. The chart they presented in the OKTrends article is the 5-star rating that people give photos. I've rated plenty of smokin' hot women 1 star because their match answers and profile revealed them to be vile on the inside.

how do you feel about happiness? I'm top 2% too! I came across a few threads on here after google searching how to do it but they were all locked, is there any chance we can start a new one? I'm awesome, but I am not a top 2% hot dude. For example: Profile is average, I'm going to pass: 3 stars. Don't put too much stake in the attractiveness rating. Posted by 3 days ago.

Wow. Aren't we supposed to also get an email? I should bring this up next time I chat with my next date. Make me look desirable or whatnot. Hey, this is a cool info tidbit. Also, you can use the rating system to do things on OKC, so that affects how people use it. The posted reviews ranged from the usual complaints that plague any free dating site like “ Tired of the scammers and fake people ” to glowing praise like “ Found the love of my life! Profile is average, but I'm very very mildly interested: 4 stars. The tables say, for example, that a male with an average rating of 2.05 is in the 23rd percentile, or (arguably) an 8.6. Also, OkCupid might want to fix their formula so that 5000 is the average for men like it is for women. Therefore, you probably cannot assume that the attractiveness rating is distributed like the charts presented in the article. I just want to say thanks for taking the time to write this program and also thanks for sharing it with us. Okay, I'm going to go ahead and say your math is wrong.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I have now gained a little confidence knowing that I'm actually above average now (I'm right at a 7). Therefore, you probably cannot assume that the attractiveness rating is distributed like the charts presented in the article. I took the distributions of 5-star ratings from the OKTrends article and broke them down into percentiles and deciles. I guess that's just something an uggo would say. Am I the weirdo outlier here who rates 1-5 based on something more than just a woman's looks? I haven't touched perl in years and it makes me feel dirty.

I can scan you the handwritten tables from my moleskin if you like :D. n= 30 and I got a mean male score of 3.5k strangely. Aw yeah top 1% male and I totally get like 6 views a week so it's really paying off! The chart they presented in the OKTrends article is the 5-star rating that people give photos. Perhaps they’re used to getting attention, so they prefer to wait to be courted. OkCupid Reviews From Around The Web On SiteJabber, the majority of reviewers gave OkCupid a 5-star rating.

1.1k. I've edited the OP, if you want to edit your comment down. Let’s be clear: on OkCupid, your attractiveness rank isn’t just about looks — you need great photos and an interesting profile to get more likes and boost your standing. Looks like I'm more attractive than I gave myself credit for, haha. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, and by the way / if you see your mom this weekend /, no, i am STILL not coming back to the damn sub. Thanks. However, I really am that badass, so I just feel justified.

I guess not very many women use the rating feature. This seems to reflect something OKTrends reported: that women tend to rate a much larger portion of the male population as below average looking, while men tend to place women all along the scale from 1-5. I extrapolated from the statistics on star ratings in the OKTrends article, and associated each star rating with a URL code and a 1-10 rating. I've seen the attractiveness rating be incredibly wonky, with people more attractive in lower categories (not even with just new profiles). The columns are (100 - percentile), 1-10 rating, 0-5 star rating, 0-10000 URL code.

I would appreciate that, thanks. Because at mutual 4 stars, people (optionally) get notices about the ratings.

I've included the code I used to do it. Really goes to show the differences between how often women vs. men rate others online. Whereas the attractiveness rating comes from some undefined algorithm that may or may not include normalization. Sweet, got a 5 star rating between 8516 and 8594. I better get going now. All of that involved some interpretation on my part. If I'm a male with a score of 5625, does that mean I'm in between the 93rd and 94th percentile? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. This seems like a futile and wildly inaccurate effort to quantify attractiveness, though the effort is appreciated. Whereas the attractiveness rating comes from some undefined algorithm that may or may not include normalization. My username is austinlynch555. View entire discussion ( 13 comments) More posts from the OkCupid community. I haven't touched perl in years and it makes me feel dirty....but your formatting was bugging the shit out of me. Is this relative to people of your gender or relative to everyone? What if we proposed that women who rank more attractively feel like they don’t need to reach out first? Here's the program that generated the tables. I did this manually..... wow I'm retarded. You can check out someone's average rating here and here. Hangs head. Aw, don't worry about it, I get my perl tested all the time. 5 years ago 0 children.

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye For The Summer Lyrics, Watch Tv Sentence, Just Like Chicken Tvp Recipes, Florida Temperature By Month In Celsius, Feeling Hurt In A Relationship, Honeycomb Pad Price In Delhi, Kenstar Turbocool Dx Spare Parts, Acer Xf270hu Specs, Makkah Mall Timing, Residential Plumbing Repair Near Me, Ritu Dhawan Child, Enchiladas With Refried Beans And Chicken, Zuppa Inglese Ice Cream, Log Homes 1000 To 1500 Sq Ft, Yamuna River Pollution After Lockdown, Airaa Movie Actress Name, Nozomi Shinkansen Price, Ifbb European Pro 2020, Bambi Award Winners, Moscow Mule Mugs, Characteristics Of Real-time System Pdf, Sara Teasdale Death, Ho Hey Sheet Music Pdf, Insult Quotes For Her, Healthy Apple Cake Recipe, Used Cannondale Bikes For Sale, Quack Sentence For Class 1, Baking In Glass Vs Metal, Where To Buy Hominy Grits, Teaching Methods Advantages And Disadvantages Pdf, Project Reflection Sample, Gps Tracking Watches For Alzheimer's Patients, Isobornyl Acetate Wiki, Telegeography Cable Compendium, How Many People Have Run A 4 Minute Mile, Aling Lucing Sisig Story, Pronoun Worksheets 6th Grade Pdf, Disadvantages Of Environmental Reporting, Grilled Hot Dogs Recipe, Ascending Crossword Clue 6 Letters, Is King Arthur Evil In Once Upon A Time, Royal Enfield Interceptor 750 For Sale, Tony's Pizza Menu, Grab A Smoke Meaning, Top Rock Songs 2014, Journals As Assessment Tools, Nursery Class Syllabus Pdf 2020, Who Won Eurovision 2004, Oscar Mayer Classic Uncured Franks, Mechanical Work Meaning In Urdu, Tvs Xl100 Heavy Duty On Road Price, Israel For Students, Watermelon Lemon Margarita,