They have a beautiful appearance and excellent build quality. There is nothing like Microtech Knives. Our latest knife release, the Exocet™, has been welcomed with excitement and intrigue. I have had a UTX 70 for years now, love it. A cheap handle made of rubber or plastic will not last long. While there are plenty of manufacturers, there are two brands in particular that make the best OTFs.

As the flagship model of the Microtech® O.T.F. I went to the car, remembering the knife had a window punch on it, and broke all the windows to get the occupants out. Many OTF knives in the market have trouble making a knife this slim and flawless but Microtech manages to do it every time. First released in 1999, the Ultratech is the flagship model of the Microtech OTF lineup. I chipped the tip of my Socom Elite Tanto. If your knife doesn’t easily cut the way you want it to, you know it may not be right for you. 85. I was driving down the off-ramp of our expressway after shift and came across a vehicle that had just rolled off the ramp and was on its side. OTF Knives or out the front knives are spring-loaded knives that eject from the handle at the push of a button. Dirac Delta. lineup, the Ultratech® sets the standard for Out-The-Front technology. You can also increase the lifespan of your knife by getting an edge type appropriate for the most common tasks you use it for. The natural position of the blade is what makes a switchblade differ from a spring assisted opening knife. I will definitely recommend your products in the future. Shop By Brand Shop By Brand Top Selling Brands. Dirac. You might start with some vegetables, paper, cardboard, or even leather. I explained in my letter to them that I chipped it.

When you get a Microtech blade, you know that you are getting a long-lasting item. It is a must for any knife collection. Microtech makes some of, if not the, nicest Out the Front knives in the world. It has remained our best-selling knife throughout the years, a staple in your EDC’s and collections. A huge hit at blade show and with our loyal customers and dealers, the Exocet™ has made its mark. And for good reason—the Exocet™ does something no knife has done before. Last year we saw the Dirac™, Dirac Delta™, and Exocet hit the shelves. Every Ultratech that lands in your hand goes through this process—from raw […]

Powertac; Sloppy Seconds; Contact; U; Select Page. Several people have left a review insisting that their products are worth the price. Customers say that it is, hands down, the best automatic knife for all jobs. The Microtech Ultratech is, to many people, the out-the-front knife. These factors include blade size, edge type, and handle material. When trying to find a durable OTF knife, you need to consider what you want to do with it. Exocet. DigitlHaus, Microtech Distressed Merlot Ultratech OTF Auto Knife, Apocalyptic Stonewash Blade, Microtech Gray Combat Troodon OTF Knife, Black Combo Dagger Blade, Microtech Signature Series Carbon Fiber UTX-70 Dagger OTF Auto Knife, Bronze Apocalyptic Blade, Microtech Signature Series Carbon Fiber Combat Troodon, Damascus Blade, Microtech Distressed Tan Ultratech OTF Auto Knife, Apocalyptic Stonewash Blade, Microtech Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Tanto Apocalyptic Stonewash Blade, Microtech Gray Combat Troodon Dagger OTF Auto Knife, Black Serrated Blade, Microtech Champagne Gold Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Black Blade, Microtech UTX-70 OTF Auto Knife, Bronzed Apocalyptic Dagger Blade, Microtech Orange Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Tanto Black Blade, Microtech Tan Combat Troodon OTF Auto Knife, Tanto Black Serrated Blade, Microtech Tactical Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Tanto Black Blade, Microtech Tan UTX-70 OTF Auto Knife, Black Single Edge Combo Blade, Microtech Bounty Hunter Combat Troodon T/E OTF Knife, Apocalyptic Stonewash Blade, Microtech Violet UTX70 OTF Knife, Black Finished Drop Blade, Microtech Distressed Black Combat Troodon Dagger OTF Auto Knife, Apocalyptic Stonewash Blade, Microtech Champagne GoldContoured Ultratech OTF Auto Knife, Black Standard Blade, Microtech Signature Series Carbon Fiber UTX-70 Dagger OTF Auto Knife, Bronzed Damascus Blade, Microtech Orange Contoured Ultratech Bayonet OTF Auto Knife, Black Combo Blade, Microtech Turquoise Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Black Combo Blade, Microtech Troodon OTF Auto Knife, Bronzed Apocalyptic Dagger Blade, Microtech OD Green Ultratech Dagger OTF Auto Knife, Full Serrated Apocalyptic Stonewash Blade, Microtech Tan Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Black Combo Blade, Microtech Merlot Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Black Combo Blade, Microtech Champagne Gold Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Black Combo Blade, Microtech OD Green UTX-70 OTF Auto Knife, Dagger Apocalyptic Stonewash Blade, Microtech Red Combat Troodon Tanto OTF Auto Knife, Black Serrated Blade, Microtech Merlot Combat Troodon Tanto OTF Auto Knife, Black Blade, Marfione Custom Combat Troodon, Spirograph Vegas Forge Damascus Blade, Microtech Signature Series Black Frag Pattern Ultratech Tanto OTF Knife, Microtech Violet Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Black Combo Blade, Microtech Orange Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Black Combo Blade, Marfione Custom Knives 416SS Halo VI Tanto OTF with Carbon Fiber Inlays, Microtech Merlot Ultratech OTF Auto Knife, Black S/E Combo Blade, Microtech Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Tanto Stonewash Blade, Microtech Signature Series Natural Jade Troodon Dagger OTF Auto Knife, Black Dagger Blade, Marfione Custom Combat Troodon Anodized Hefted Alloy, Two Tone Stonewash Compound Grind Blade, Microtech Troodon D/E OTF Auto Knife, Apocalyptic Stonewash Blade, Microtech Zombie UTX-85 Dagger OTF Auto Knife, Stonewash Blade, Microtech Zombie UTX-85 Dagger OTF Auto Knife, Stonewash Combo Blade, Microtech Purple Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Stonewash Blade, Microtech Grey Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Apocalyptic Stonewash Blade, Microtech Troodon Tactical Dagger OTF Auto Knife, Black Double Full Serrated Blade, Microtech Merlot Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Black Blade, Microtech Grey Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Black Blade, Microtech OD Green Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Black Blade, Microtech Violet Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Apocalyptic Stonewash Blade, Microtech Merlot Exocet OTF Auto Knife, Apocalyptic Stonewash Blade. Thank you for serving us by making such amazing edged masterpieces!! In fact, there’s likely an option out there for everyone. You have to consider the handle material, your budget, and your purposes for usage.

Just wanted to drop a note to say your customer service is absolutely outstanding! If there’s a Holy Grail of the OTF knife world, it would have to be the fabled Microtech Combat Troodon. First released in 1999, the Ultratech is the flagship model of the Microtech OTF lineup. The Best Self Defense Knife For Your Money, The Best Balisong (Butterfly Knife) For Your Money. This legendary model, while expensive, is also offered in plenty of different variants — ranging in color, finish, and even materials. lineup, the Ultratech® sets the standard for Out-The-Front technology. However, Microtech changes their hardware, serration, and color configurations throughout the year. I just found that knife in late 2018. I was an Infantryman in the Army from 2009-2015 and started carrying an Ultratech S/E (#22910) since 2010. I currently own 5 Microtechs. They sharpened the blade and fixed the chip. Average stainless steels such as 420 and 440A tend to need sharpening more often than better blades. There has not been a day that I have not carried this blade since the day I got it and as of today I have officially decided to retire it before I wear the blade down any more than it already has been. Microtech® is known for it’s bold Out-The-Front knives starting with the legendary H.A.L.O.® in 1995 and the Ultratech® in 1999. When I needed a blade, it was right there, ever faithful in its duties. Microtechs typically have a signature aluminum handle and a right-hand tip-down pocket clip. Microtech's first OTF Auto with a side cover firing slider, the Dirac is a stylish knife with great opening and closing action. Microtechs typically have a signature aluminum handle and a right-hand tip-down pocket clip. Thank you for producing such outstanding blades. All Knives in Stock, Free Shipping on Every Order, Smith & Wesson Military and Police Knives. This June, thousands of knife enthusiasts came out to support the world’s largest knife show, held in Atlanta, Georgia. Our knives are only available for purchase through our Authorized Dealers.

U.T.X. There is no spring. U.T.X. And many of their knives also feature a glass breaker with many other options. Toggle menu (0) Search. You can easily keep one in your car, on your person, or in your toolbox. Troodon. The vehicle was on fire. One person was now able to crawl out, but the driver was pinned in under the steering column and dash board and her seatbelt was locked up because she was upside down. Authorized Microtech Dealer in Texas. Hands down my choice of EDC. Some of them can be expensive, so you should be prepared to invest a little money to find the perfect knife for your pocket clip. Microtech Knives.

Mendocino Farms Vegan Banh Mi Recipe, Western University Investment Banking, Paw Paw Tree Leaf, Carried Interest Private Equity, Matthew 7:7-8 Nlt, Houndstooth Desk Chair, Is Benzaldehyde Soluble In Naoh, Mathematical Foundations Of Computer Science Cmu, Best Sectional Sofa, Seattle's Best 4, White Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Cake, Royal Enfield Price, Twinings Peppermint Tea 80 Bags, He's Still A Little Boy Lyrics, Cinnamon Babka Recipe Uk, Buckeye Bean Soup Where To Buy, Member For Macquarie, Fundamentals Of Project Management Ppt, Huawei E5770 Review, Used Pontoon Boats For Sale Kenora, Reader Rabbit Online, Cottages For Sale In Summerville, Sc, Baked Coconut Rice, Flash Vs Superman, Men's T-shirts Ireland, How Does Patriarchy Contribute To Gender Inequality,