Mangog cannot be killed or seriously injured as long as there is hate in the universe. Favorite Answer. Doomsday would kill Mangog with all of his might and Mangog would die slowly. RC: Now, regarding Superman in Hunter/Prey, how do you account for Supermans abysmal performance against Doomsday?

Mangog appears in the Avengers Assemble episode "All-Father's Day", voiced by JB Blanc. that mangog was only defeated by thor's anti-force blast fired from within mangog's throat/mouth after repeated attempts to damage his outer body from a desperate thor, not sure how doomsday can evolve something that can replicate that..... His bone protrusions have always been able to harm Superman but that hardly means they can be used to damage Mangog.

DAN JURGENS: Yes.

When Jurgens is asked why Supes did so badly against HP DD, he says that Superman's upbringing limits him in a real fight to the death and prevents him from truly letting loose. More posts from the whowouldwin community.

TLDR: The author of Hunter Prey said that he views Darkseid as far less powerful than Superman, that Superman could also survive the Omega Effect, that his upbringing limits him from truly cutting loose in a fight to the death (also five years later it was revealed Superman had mental blocks that were limiting his powers) and that Superman would be on par with Doomsday if he truly went all out.

the more current mangog would lose to this dd imo.

But doomsday's hunter/prey feat of putting down darkseid seems to me to be, roughly the same as mangog thrashing odin. In the preview with the Outsiders, Doomsday is taking on a team that is composed of Eradicator, Achilles, Geo-Force, etc... Yeah, ok, this Doomsday is probably the most formidable I have seen. In the early days of the planet, Krypton was a violent, hellish world where only the absolute... Mangog, or "The Mangog" as it originally referred to itself, is the physical manifestation and sum total of the hatred of a billion beings from a race that was slaughtered by the ruler of Asgard and the Norse Gods, Odin. .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Relevance. . Both are mindless and brutish powerhouses known fir thrashing heavy hitters like thor and superman as well as sky father beings like odin and darkseid. Mangog in general is much stronger than people like Thor and has even overwhelmed Odin, something i doubt Standard DD could do. . . This actually has some merit.

I say Doomsday! Answer Save. still hard to say for sure though--need to see how much damage he can consistently withstand.

The last time he had it, was H/P and Gog Wars. A bit of a low showing for Eradicator getting taken down like that. Archilles was the most impressive in that fight physically imo. Doomsday vs Mangog?

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

4 Answers. Only seems fair to pit them against each other. Stomping Darkseid, stomping Superman, taking the Omega Effect, etc. How many Superman stories did we read where he would be in a battle and it was presumed that he was going to die or lose or whatever, but somehow he outwits the opponent?

By feats mangog is physically stronger and durable. my guess will be he's going to be an absolute beast though. Superman's fight against Doomsday in H/P took place in 1994. depends which mangog.

In 1999 it was revealed that Superman had mental blocks that were subconsciously limiting his power and he trained with Mongul to remove them. Video games. JavaScript is disabled. r/whowouldwin: If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from … Doomsday regenerates and adapts to his foes.

This DD is looking beastly. RC: Do you believe, then, that Darkseid is far less powerful than Superman-that it is Darkseid's political machinations and his dangerous mind that makes him a threat to Superman, not his power?

However, Dan Jurgens (the author of Hunter Prey) was asked some questions about the story in an interview and gave some interesting responses.

HP Doomsday's strength is an interesting topic.

In other words, if you take Superman and his upbringing, his moral code-the "governors" that put him in place to make him the decent human being that he is-and you take someone else who is raised, lets say on Apokolips, and they are one nasty, mean-ass sonuva .

Google Calendar Master Calendar, Beating Myself Up Anxiety, Double Decomposition Reaction Examples, Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Sales Increase, Formaldehyde + Naoh, Substitute For Bustina Di Lievito Per Dolci, British Virgin Islands Covid Restrictions, Best Soba Noodles Near Me, Peet's Honey Lavender Latte Review, Stuart The Minion Images, Dr Axe Keto 30-day Meal Plan, What's That Supposed To Be About Baby Tik Tok Remix, 1 Corinthians 6:19 Commentary, 2 Timothy Study, Mint Pesto Pasta, What Is Prakarana Grantha, Countries And Their Famous Food, Best Strings For Martin Guitar, Hazelnut Frappuccino Recipe, Beta-pinene Essential Oil, How Are Grits Manufactured, Rajat Sharma Salary Monthly, Illinois Child Support Calculator, Grammar Worksheets Sentence Fragments Answers, Toddy Meaning In Telugu, Linens And Things Curtains, Prada Luna Rossa Perfume, Nongshim Noodles Ingredients, In Other Waters Help, Kenstar Snowcool Dx Price, American Chop Suey Casserole With Rice, What Causes A Stye, 1st Polling Officer Duty 2019, Sausage Lasagna With Spinach, Mayonnaise Recette Sans Moutarde, Cheap Bedroom Chairs, Amitabh Bachchan Bungalow, Linen Meaning In Hotel, Wizard101 Gold Skeleton Key, Best Sautéed Chicken Breast, Harriet Leveson Gower Countess Granville Children, Micrometer To Millimeter, Stockton Police Department Hours, Federal Member For Dubbo, Public Pension Fund Asset Allocation, Air Cooler With Dust Filter, Seagate Srd00f2 Power Supply Specs, National Physique Committee Contact, Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake, Luxury Designer Sofas, Lievito Pane Degli Angeli, 1 Peter 5 Nlt, Types Of Feminism Pdf, Meatloaf Glaze Worcestershire Sauce, Netgear Signal Strength Test, Tillamook Unsalted Butter Review, Pattern Background Png, Matthew 7:7-8 Nlt, Ice Cream Stomach Ache Cure, Nadia Buari Kids, Vegan Cinnamon Rolls Without Yeast, Trader Joe's Thai Style Red Curry Sauce, How To Stop Feeling Jittery From Caffeine, I Just Wanna Shout From The Rooftops, Fairbanks Weather By Month, Types Of Cockroaches In Pa, The Police Tour Dates 1982, Stance Meaning Car, Tater Tot Recipes Without Meat, 240 Fps Pc Cheap, The Polar Bear King 123movies, Jewellers Who Buy Second Hand Jewellery Near Me, Kenstar Turbocool Max-re, Pergola Rafter Spacing Calculator, Is During A Preposition, Royal Enfield Trials 500 Top Speed, Why Are Earwigs Hard To Kill, Spliced Total International Stock Index, Nicolaitans And Santa Claus, Best Online English Courses For Beginners, Esign Genie Pricing, Itc Infotech Gurgaon Review, Wooden Bar Stools With Backs And Arms, Doctrine Of The Nicolaitans Got Questions, Best Wireless Microphone, Eurovision 2010 Romania, How To Close A Snake Eye Knife, Kenosha News Channel, Pantone Green Chart, Panther Tattoo Designs, Neon Crop Top Amazon, Woodchuck Hard Cider Where To Buy, Strict Nat Destiny 2, Lightweight Cotton Bedspread, " />

When you first read the story he seems like a solid teambuster. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

and after all the crap they've put dd through, i'd actually be happy to see him as a legitimate force who finally lives up to his billing.

It was never necessarily that he went absolutely nuts and beat him; and I think thats what Superman needs in those moments. RC: All right .

If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. The nameless being later to be called Doomsday (by Booster Gold ) was artificially created in the distant past on Krypton, long before the humanoid Kryptonian race had gained dominance over the planet. The Mangog (marvel comics) vs Doomsday (dc comics) Battle Both are mindless and brutish powerhouses known fir thrashing heavy hitters like thor and superman as well as sky father beings like odin and darkseid. I've always had the pretty profound conviction that if Superman got hit by the Omega Effect, that he would survive. Achilles and Eradicator went down like amateurs. A.C. 007 the Panther. You are indeed where you belong. RC: Which raises another question .

If Doomsday got his rapid evolution without dying ability back, he will eventually win this. Lv 7. Physically speaking, I don't think his -noticeably- more powerful than before, but he does have energy attacks and so on. Easily walked through the Outsiders and probably killed Achilles.

Mangog is featured in the Thor: God of Thunder (2011) video game (which takes place before the events of the 2011 Thor film) voiced simultaneously by Steven Blum, Robin Atkin Downes, Mitch Lewis, Lisa Moncure, and Mari Weiss. Not only that but walked right through Eradicator who was backed by ALL of Krypton.

I'm not even counting the rest of the Outsiders. I'm not sure what his power set is currently. Mangog, or "The Mangog" as it originally referred to itself, is the physical manifestation and sum total of the hatred of a billion beings from a race that was slaughtered by the ruler of Asgard and the Norse Gods, Odin. Originally posted by iceman24567 Who would win and why? even if they only have 95 percent of Supermans power, they have the advantage in a drag-out fight to the death. perhaps the silver age would win. . Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mangog cannot be killed or seriously injured as long as there is hate in the universe. Favorite Answer. Doomsday would kill Mangog with all of his might and Mangog would die slowly. RC: Now, regarding Superman in Hunter/Prey, how do you account for Supermans abysmal performance against Doomsday?

Mangog appears in the Avengers Assemble episode "All-Father's Day", voiced by JB Blanc. that mangog was only defeated by thor's anti-force blast fired from within mangog's throat/mouth after repeated attempts to damage his outer body from a desperate thor, not sure how doomsday can evolve something that can replicate that..... His bone protrusions have always been able to harm Superman but that hardly means they can be used to damage Mangog.

DAN JURGENS: Yes.

When Jurgens is asked why Supes did so badly against HP DD, he says that Superman's upbringing limits him in a real fight to the death and prevents him from truly letting loose. More posts from the whowouldwin community.

TLDR: The author of Hunter Prey said that he views Darkseid as far less powerful than Superman, that Superman could also survive the Omega Effect, that his upbringing limits him from truly cutting loose in a fight to the death (also five years later it was revealed Superman had mental blocks that were limiting his powers) and that Superman would be on par with Doomsday if he truly went all out.

the more current mangog would lose to this dd imo.

But doomsday's hunter/prey feat of putting down darkseid seems to me to be, roughly the same as mangog thrashing odin. In the preview with the Outsiders, Doomsday is taking on a team that is composed of Eradicator, Achilles, Geo-Force, etc... Yeah, ok, this Doomsday is probably the most formidable I have seen. In the early days of the planet, Krypton was a violent, hellish world where only the absolute... Mangog, or "The Mangog" as it originally referred to itself, is the physical manifestation and sum total of the hatred of a billion beings from a race that was slaughtered by the ruler of Asgard and the Norse Gods, Odin. .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Relevance. . Both are mindless and brutish powerhouses known fir thrashing heavy hitters like thor and superman as well as sky father beings like odin and darkseid. Mangog in general is much stronger than people like Thor and has even overwhelmed Odin, something i doubt Standard DD could do. . . This actually has some merit.

I say Doomsday! Answer Save. still hard to say for sure though--need to see how much damage he can consistently withstand.

The last time he had it, was H/P and Gog Wars. A bit of a low showing for Eradicator getting taken down like that. Archilles was the most impressive in that fight physically imo. Doomsday vs Mangog?

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

4 Answers. Only seems fair to pit them against each other. Stomping Darkseid, stomping Superman, taking the Omega Effect, etc. How many Superman stories did we read where he would be in a battle and it was presumed that he was going to die or lose or whatever, but somehow he outwits the opponent?

By feats mangog is physically stronger and durable. my guess will be he's going to be an absolute beast though. Superman's fight against Doomsday in H/P took place in 1994. depends which mangog.

In 1999 it was revealed that Superman had mental blocks that were subconsciously limiting his power and he trained with Mongul to remove them. Video games. JavaScript is disabled. r/whowouldwin: If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from … Doomsday regenerates and adapts to his foes.

This DD is looking beastly. RC: Do you believe, then, that Darkseid is far less powerful than Superman-that it is Darkseid's political machinations and his dangerous mind that makes him a threat to Superman, not his power?

However, Dan Jurgens (the author of Hunter Prey) was asked some questions about the story in an interview and gave some interesting responses.

HP Doomsday's strength is an interesting topic.

In other words, if you take Superman and his upbringing, his moral code-the "governors" that put him in place to make him the decent human being that he is-and you take someone else who is raised, lets say on Apokolips, and they are one nasty, mean-ass sonuva .

Google Calendar Master Calendar, Beating Myself Up Anxiety, Double Decomposition Reaction Examples, Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Sales Increase, Formaldehyde + Naoh, Substitute For Bustina Di Lievito Per Dolci, British Virgin Islands Covid Restrictions, Best Soba Noodles Near Me, Peet's Honey Lavender Latte Review, Stuart The Minion Images, Dr Axe Keto 30-day Meal Plan, What's That Supposed To Be About Baby Tik Tok Remix, 1 Corinthians 6:19 Commentary, 2 Timothy Study, Mint Pesto Pasta, What Is Prakarana Grantha, Countries And Their Famous Food, Best Strings For Martin Guitar, Hazelnut Frappuccino Recipe, Beta-pinene Essential Oil, How Are Grits Manufactured, Rajat Sharma Salary Monthly, Illinois Child Support Calculator, Grammar Worksheets Sentence Fragments Answers, Toddy Meaning In Telugu, Linens And Things Curtains, Prada Luna Rossa Perfume, Nongshim Noodles Ingredients, In Other Waters Help, Kenstar Snowcool Dx Price, American Chop Suey Casserole With Rice, What Causes A Stye, 1st Polling Officer Duty 2019, Sausage Lasagna With Spinach, Mayonnaise Recette Sans Moutarde, Cheap Bedroom Chairs, Amitabh Bachchan Bungalow, Linen Meaning In Hotel, Wizard101 Gold Skeleton Key, Best Sautéed Chicken Breast, Harriet Leveson Gower Countess Granville Children, Micrometer To Millimeter, Stockton Police Department Hours, Federal Member For Dubbo, Public Pension Fund Asset Allocation, Air Cooler With Dust Filter, Seagate Srd00f2 Power Supply Specs, National Physique Committee Contact, Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake, Luxury Designer Sofas, Lievito Pane Degli Angeli, 1 Peter 5 Nlt, Types Of Feminism Pdf, Meatloaf Glaze Worcestershire Sauce, Netgear Signal Strength Test, Tillamook Unsalted Butter Review, Pattern Background Png, Matthew 7:7-8 Nlt, Ice Cream Stomach Ache Cure, Nadia Buari Kids, Vegan Cinnamon Rolls Without Yeast, Trader Joe's Thai Style Red Curry Sauce, How To Stop Feeling Jittery From Caffeine, I Just Wanna Shout From The Rooftops, Fairbanks Weather By Month, Types Of Cockroaches In Pa, The Police Tour Dates 1982, Stance Meaning Car, Tater Tot Recipes Without Meat, 240 Fps Pc Cheap, The Polar Bear King 123movies, Jewellers Who Buy Second Hand Jewellery Near Me, Kenstar Turbocool Max-re, Pergola Rafter Spacing Calculator, Is During A Preposition, Royal Enfield Trials 500 Top Speed, Why Are Earwigs Hard To Kill, Spliced Total International Stock Index, Nicolaitans And Santa Claus, Best Online English Courses For Beginners, Esign Genie Pricing, Itc Infotech Gurgaon Review, Wooden Bar Stools With Backs And Arms, Doctrine Of The Nicolaitans Got Questions, Best Wireless Microphone, Eurovision 2010 Romania, How To Close A Snake Eye Knife, Kenosha News Channel, Pantone Green Chart, Panther Tattoo Designs, Neon Crop Top Amazon, Woodchuck Hard Cider Where To Buy, Strict Nat Destiny 2, Lightweight Cotton Bedspread,