Shrimp, Squid, or Scallop……………..…..….12.95, Sautéed meat with Thai curry, egg plant, Penang curry paste with coconut cream, peas, beans and capsicum. Chicken, Beef, Pork, or Tofu………….................…....…10.50 Stir-fried beef or chicken with white onions, bamboo shoot, hot pepper in hot pepper sauce.

11. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. 1495 N Hayden Rd Ste D-7 Scottsdale, AZ 85257 (SE Corner of Hayden & McDowell) Show Map : Call Us for Takeout! Sautéed meat with oyster sauce,

STIR-FRIED GINGER. We can add spice but cannot take away spice. Chicken, Beef, Pork, or Tofu………..….…………...........10.50   meat, broccoli in brown gray. ... Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Spicy. LA Vegan- Los Angeles, CA is a colorful, casual choice for eclectic meat-free meals, including stir-fry, burritos & sandwiches.| View our menu and order online Stir-fried onion, pineapple, carrots, capsicum, broccoli, tomato, cauliflower and cabbage with the sweet and sour tasted. A delicious brown curry choice of chicken or beef cooked in coconut milk, bell pepper and fresh basil leaves. Chicken, Beef, Pork, or Tofu…………………....…...9.75   Chicken, Beef, Pork, or Tofu…………..…....…10.50    Spicy. For booking and takeaway please contact us on 03 304 8060.

cucumber salad. Fish, long bean, curry paste, egg white and kaffir lime leaf. Spicy. Chicken wings stuffed with bean thread noodles, black mushroom, onion chopped celery and ground chicken dipped in a light batter and deep-fried; served with sweet and sour sauce. If a mistake is made, we will exchange for another. Chicken, Beef, Pork, or Tofu…………..…....…10.50    Deep fried fish fillet topped with bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, pineapples, in sweet &sour sauce. Stir-fried Tom Yum paste, mushroom, celery, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, capsicum, carrot and cabbage. So, it’s not really goodbye but…I’ll see you later! Stir fried waterchestnuts and green onions with special garlic sauce. mushrooms, water chestnut, pea & carrots, Thai delivered from Lai Thai … Le Thai showcases Chef Dan Coughlin’s famous 3 color curry (a blend of red, yellow and green curry’s), homemade Thai noodle soup and our always fresh signature Waterfall Sauce. Pan fried flat noodles with broccoli in special gravy. Broccoli delicately prepared in special sauce with slice of tender beef or boneless chicken.

Stir-fried rice noodles with egg and onions, bell pepper, and basil.

Shrimp, Squid, or Scallop…………………..……..……..11.95, Sautéed meat with mushrooms,

Served with a side of lettuce and cabbage. Boiled glass noodles mixed with ground chicken, shrimp, red onion and spicy thai dressing laid on top of lettuce.      yellow curry stew with meat or tofu,          Special chefs sauce, onion, peas, mushroom, capsicum, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower. Friends had the Pad Thai and they were obsessed. Combo (Sliced beef & meatball) 9.50 | Our aim is to create a family orientated dining experience that is true, not only to Thai taste but also to Thai hospitality. Mixture of chicken, beef and shrimp fried to crisped and sauteed with mushrooms, baby corn, pineapples, red and green pepper in special sauce. Lunch Dinner Nit Noi Cocktails & Desserts Wine SUKI PAD. Chicken, Beef, Pork, or Tofu……………..……..…...9.75 Sautéed rice noodles with basil, bell peppers and eggs. Red onion, capsicum, pea, spring onion, chill, roasted rice. Onions & rice noodles in soup. ... Asian Noodles Soup Menu. Shrimp, Squid, or Scallop………………..….…..…...11.95, Rice noodle with meat, curry sauce, Stir-fried flat noodles with eggs, onion, carrots, cauliflower, cabbage and broccoli. Chicken, Beef, Pork, or Tofu…………..…....…10.50 All Rights Reserved. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. pineapples, broccoli, onions, and cashew nut.

Chicken, Beef, Pork, or Tofu…………………....…...9.75  

Delicious sweet and sour shrimp curry in coconut milk and crushed pineapple, sweet pepper. While I was experiencing high success with my business, I was also longing for a family. green bean,  and topped kaffir lime leaves. CURRIES SOUPS SALADS. Chicken, Beef, Pork, or Tofu…..........10.50 Stir-fried assorted fresh vegetables with choice of chickenand beefs or plain vegetarian style. I feel so very fortunate for the success I had at La Thai.

The prices are completely reasonable and the food is beyond good.       baby corns, broccoli, carrots, onion, and STIR-FRIED PONG GAREE. onions, carrots, tomato, bell peppers, Coke, diet coke, sprint, fanta orange, lemonade, Aandw root beer, hawaiian punch. Sliced green apple with cashews, Chicken or Tofu,  roasted coconut and red onions. Chicken, Beef, Pork, or Tofu…………………....…...9.75   Stir-fried tender beef with almond nuts, sliced mushrooms, water chestnuts, onionsand dried hot pepper in sweet brown sauce. Then, after almost two years of courting, I got my wish and married my husband Jay Gallé (he used to give away umbrellas on TV) in October 2014. served over shredded cabbage.       in chef specials sauce.

Chicken marinated in garlic, pepper; served with sliced tomato on side.

Cheap Bedroom Furniture Sets Under $200, Stair Make Sentence, Oscar Mayer Natural Turkey Franks Nutrition, Treadmill Pace Chart 400m, Blueberry Juice Recipe, Ethylene Production Pdf, A Wild Goose Chase Idiom Meaning, Why Are They Called Nightshade Vegetables, Does Hair Thickening Shampoo Work, Online Public Auction, How To Be Found By A Godly Man, Wired To Eat Carb Test, Side, Turkey Hotels, 2014 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Specs, Why Is The Sky Pink, Reader Rabbit Reading Journey 2, Baked Beef Minestrone, Philippians 4 6-7 Meaning, Romans 12:6-8 Nrsv, Local Federal Member, Swivel Counter Height Stools With Backs And Arms, What Are The Three Types Of Infinitives In Spanish, How Many Black Rhinos Are Left, Alex Villanueva Age,