Please try again.

Daily breakfast!!! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Whether you enjoy a bowlful at breakfast time, add it to your yogurt for a snack at the office, or enjoy it straight from the box after your workout, Kellogg's Special K Nourish Berries and Peaches with Probiotics cereal lets you own your day with each delicious bite. The only con is that it's a bit calorically dense, but I cut portions to enjoy the taste and stay within my calorie budget for the day. Very affordable and loaded with vitamins. It’s the inside that matters.

We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Wheat Bran, Freeze-Dried Fruit (Peaches, Blueberries, Raspberries), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Natural Flavors, Malt Flavor, Nonfat Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate, Greek Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Skim Milk; Heat Treated After Culturing), Bifidobacterium Lactis Hn019, Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Bht For Freshness.Vitamins And Minerals: Reduced Iron, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12. Please try your search again later. Posted on : love 'em. Whole grain wheat, rice, sugar, wheat bran, freeze-dried fruit (peaches, blueberries, raspberries), hydrogenated palm kernel oil, contains 2% or less of salt, brown sugar syrup, natural flavors, malt flavor, nonfat milk, milk protein concentrate, Greek nonfat yogurt powder (cultured skim milk; heat treated after culturing), Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, lactic acid, soy lecithin, BHT for freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced iron, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, beta-carotene, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12. This filling cereal is a satisfying mix of crunchy multi-grain flakes, sweet yogurty pieces that contain probiotics and real peaches, blueberries, and raspberries to energize you for the day ahead. Greet each day with Kellogg's Special K Probiotics, Berries and Peaches - a deliciously crafted, wholesome cereal that makes your morning a little brighter with each irresistible spoonful. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I have never been a big cereal fan. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Crunchy flakes, dried raspberries, peaches, blueberries are so flavorful! I think it is the best of all the Special K cereals.

Every part of this cereal is amazing, I actually have dreams about it. Perfect for breakfast or lunch. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2019. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2019. Just can't get enough body this cereal! It's perfect for any time of the day and always puts me in a good mood. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.

Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2018. I love the flavor of this cereal! Love this, wish it was stocked consistently in my 2 local stores. There's no need for sugar in this box.

There was a problem completing your request.

Since then I've been searching literally every grocery store in my area for this. I've tried other Special K cereal, but nothing comes close to this one. 8/30/20, Posted on

I started to think it was discontinued, since NO store seemed to carry it. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Really hard to find, one day it’s on sale 2 for $5 and then it’s gone for weeks.

which is known to the State of California to cause .

Canada Pr Express Entry, Kalua Pork Dutch Oven, Keto Coffee Ideas, Cyber Warfare Officer Salary, Investment And Industrial Development Corporation Vietnam, Make Ahead Crescent Roll Appetizers, Different Bbq Sauce Recipes, Dear Sir/madam Sign Off, Brandy Missing You Lyrics, Folgers Coffee Tastes Burnt, What Does It Mean To Be Special To Someone, Oscar Mayer Thick Center Cut Bacon, Lightweight Cotton Bedspread, Which Oil Is Best For Deep Frying, The Club Barbados Resort And Spa, Chana Dal Recipe Uk, Hokkaido Milk Bread Gardenia, European Green Crab Video, Wedding Anniversary Quotes For Parents, Where Can I Buy Charleston Chews Near Me, Parchment Paper Costco Canada, How To Give Someone A Percentage Of Your Company, Particle Theory Worksheet, Virgin Islands Culture And Traditions, History Of Kintampo Waterfalls, Get Up And Dance Country Song, Llama Tattoo Ideas, Office Chair Cushion For Back Pain, Pita Translate In English, Online Public Auction, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives: Takeout Edition Cast, Oscar Mayer Company, Nielsen-massey Vanilla Sugar, Tony Allen Cause Of Death, Enhanced Protection Google Chrome, Is Rubbing Alcohol Ionic, Cotton Bedspreads Twin, Linens And Things Quilts, Angela Marie's Edible Cookie Dough Flavors, Deadpool Chimichanga Surprise, Best Vacations For Someone On Crutches, Active Senior Travel Tours, How To Practice Mindfulness At Work, Knorr Stockists Australia, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cave Of Mt Zas Location, Distance From Accra To Takoradi By Road, Importance Of Digital Media, Design Agency London, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price Philippines, Blueberry Juice Concentrate Health Benefits, Harvard Conference 2020, Light Cream Vs Half And Half, Icmap Admission Last Date, Epiphany Parish Mason City Ia Facebook, Pork Tenderloin Marinade Without Soy Sauce, How To Store Garlic Scapes, Sapori Italian Restaurant Perkasie, Pa, What Animal Is Rattles From Arthur, Smirnoff Seltzer Price, Martin Sp Medium Strings, Mtg Serra Angel, Coffee Cake Muffins, Advanced Discrete Mathematics Notes Pdf, Retain Crossword Clue, How To Run A Mile In 10 Minutes, Fruits Pictures Images, Tart Cherry Juice Benefits, Frothing A Little Meaning In Tamil, Daisy Cottage Cheese, Low Fat - 24 Oz, Second Hand 22ct Gold Jewellery, Bulldog Tonkatsu Sauce, What Is Custard Powder Used For, Dine Late Informally Crossword Clue,