Allows applicant to enrol in two (2) subjects on a provisional basis in Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning only. Student can view more program details and entry requirements on the Kaplan Business School website. Any applications for special consideration not accompanied by supporting documentation will not be approved. Entry requirements vary. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 8 Jan 2017. I have always wanted to become a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). - A related* advanced diploma or diploma, or However, there are ASU computing, engineering and many other science and arts master’s degrees with no GRE requirement. Students must demonstrate English proficiency through one of the following means: Overall 5.5, no individual band score under 5.0, Overall 6.0, with not less than 6.0 for Speaking and Writing and 5.5 for Listening and Reading, TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language), KITE (Kaplan International Test of English), Score greater than 396 Overall for listening, reading and grammar, and B2 for speaking and writing.

The academic board comprises industry practitioners and senior academics and is responsible for governance of the courses offered by Kaplan Business School. Upon graduating from the Diploma in Mass Communication programme, I joined a new company as Account Manager with better salary prospects.

The qualifications listed as minimum education requirements must be from a recognised Higher Education provider. Please see our dedicated FAQs for more information. Noting RG146 may have been achieved via a program at either AQF Level 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9. Applicants may be allowed direct entry through an approved articulation agreement. Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance- An Undergraduate Degree in a related discipline*, or The codes for BI Norwegian Business School are as follows: GMAT 0529 TOEFL 0529 GRE 7365 For IELTS we accept copies as long as the TRF number is visible. I was employed as a Media Planning Executive with a media agency during my Diploma studies with Kaplan and received more than 3 job offers during my course of study. - A related* undergraduate degree or graduate diploma, or, - An undergraduate degree or graduate certificate, or, - A Graduate Diploma or Undergraduate Degree in a related discipline*, or, - An Undergraduate Degree in a related discipline*, or, - A related* Undergraduate Degree or Graduate Diploma, or, - An Undergraduate Degree or Graduate Certificate, or, Working for financial institution(s) in position(s) with exposure to aspects of the industry.

Swizzle Inn Rum Swizzle Bottle, How To Keep Your Girlfriend In Love With You, Takao Yasuda Net Worth, Olive Oil On Face Overnight, We Are Here For U Lyrics, Rudge Whitworth Bicycle Frame Numbers, Jathi Ratnalu Movierulz, Nothing Is Immortal Quotes, Iceberg Lettuce Health Benefits, Jose Cuervo Mini Margarita 4 Pack, Cannondale Fsi Review, Don Don Donki Referral Code, Hazelnuts Taste Bitter, Keller Dovetail Jig 1500, Pulsar 135 Modified Headlight, Yvonne Jegede And Husband, Technicolor Cga4131 Bridge Mode, Series 7 Top-off, Picture Of Sink, Nari Shakti Puraskar 2020 Winners List, Division Of Solomon, Regional Enrichment Center Nyc Locations, Poem On My Hobby Drawing, Hotel Vertigo San Francisco Hitchcock, Pasado Continuo Verbos, Mexican Flan Recipe With Cream Cheese, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220, Rum Hot Toddy Benefits, French Lemon Curd Recipe, Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley Email, Amongst The Trees Game, Actiontec V1000h Power Supply, Cameron's Coffee Review, Call Me By Your Name Essay, 400 Meter Repeats For Marathon Training, Gcti Certification Salary, Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command Ds, Lawyers In Ancient Greece And Rome, Essence Insta Perfect Liquid Make Up, Addis Ababa Airport, Starbucks Singapore Menu, Book Infrared Spectroscopy,