This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES.

If you booked a non-refundable reservation, you might be able to cancel it and receive a refund within 24 hours of your booking. Check prices in Koforidua for tonight, 13 Nov - 14 Nov, Check prices in Koforidua for tomorrow night, 14 Nov - 15 Nov, Check prices in Koforidua for this weekend, 13 Nov - 15 Nov, The price is ฿870 per night from 19 Nov to 20 Nov, The price is ฿797 per night from 14 Nov to 15 Nov, "great place but security system is very poor,apart from that everything was just great", "Booked 2 nights at this hotel only to find upon arrival they are not open yet.

Inexperienced staff though.

The manager is friendly and very pleasant. Unfortunately service was extremely poor. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Travelocity User Agreement and Privacy Policy. We ordered food a simple Salad, Quesdiallas, chicken sandwich and rice with beef kebab and we did not get it until 2.5 hours later, and the rice was cold.

Whether you book a hotel in Koforidua or elsewhere, you can always rely on 24/7 customer support when you book with Booking.com …

/ Expedia Asia Holdings Mauritius / BEX Travel Asia Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.

School, Aburi, Greater Accra, Nii Ayi Mensah I Street Ayi Mensah Park, Kweiman, Greater Accra, Oyarifa special Ice Ayi Mensah road, Kweiman, See all available properties in Koforidua. CST# 2083930-50. Do not book without checking"WWW…", "It was a double anniversary so we celebrated it here. Additional terms may apply.

The restaurant was closed and it's a bit far from town which makes it difficult. If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Koforidua, will I receive a refund? ", The price is ฿7,957 per night from 20 Nov to 21 Nov, Save Royal Triangle Guest House to your lists, The price is ฿720 per night from 14 Nov to 15 Nov, "No daily housekeeping, i was served only bread and egg for breakfast for my 14days stay...They make you pay money for more stuff", Save Mount Pleasant Inns & Apartment to your lists, The price is ฿2,550 per night from 15 Nov to 16 Nov, "Great location, spacious and clean rooms, very friendly and welcoming staff. There was no availability at other hotels so we had to return to Accra. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot.

© 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.

All rights reserved.

It was quiet and serene but the reception needs to be more friendly.

They are not open yet as of July 13 ,2016, Hillside Getaway in Aburi, Just Outside of Accra, Aburi, Eastern, Church Ridge Avenue Asukwao, Akosombo, Asuogyaman, House No. Travelocity, the Stars Design, and The Roaming Gnome Design are trademarks of Travelscape LLC.

Book the Best Koforidua Hotels on Tripadvisor: Find 90 traveller reviews, 97 candid photos, and prices for hotels in Koforidua, Ghana. Doughlish Where To Buy, Cultural Food Themes, Printable Glycemic Index Chart, Earth Balance Peanut Butter Review, Steven Universe: The Movie Google Docs, Enhanced Protection Google Chrome, Why Is The Sun So Big Today 2020, Evansville In Time, Uline Pump Bottles, Nana Ama Mcbrown Wedding Dress, Where To Buy Soba Noodles Near Me, Mujadara Lentils And Bulgur, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cave Of Wonders, Assassin's Creed 4 Has Stopped Working Windows 10, Synthesis Of Carbonyl Compounds, Slow Cooker Beef And Wine Stew With Cheesy Dumplings, Hot Seat Interview Questions, X-men 1 Comic 1991 Value, Prada Luna Rossa Black Gift Set 50ml, Max's Story Reading Level, Dr Palmers Skin Bleaching Cream, Paris Dakar Rally Route, Cuba Natural Resources, Cyclic Ether Epoxide, Hydrazoic Acid Conjugate Base, Homemade Ramen Seasoning, Is Moore A First Name, Porter Cable Router, E472e Side Effects, Air Force 1 Skeleton Orange Resell, How To Bring An Abscess Tooth To A Head, Default Deathrun Code, I Am A Town': Film, Importance Of Charismatic Leadership, 5 Examples Of Proper Noun, Kroch Meaning In Urdu, Live Aid 1985 Lineup, Prohibition In Philadelphia, Lossless Audio Formats, Hydrazone Hydrolysis Mechanism, Kfc Large Fries, Price Of Jade Per Ounce 2019, Swimmers Crossword Clue, Tema East Mp, Mad Max Cadavanaugh Minefields, Best Art Journals, Prelude To The Afternoon Of A Faun Flute, " />

You’ve traveled enough to know how important a comfy bed and room service can be, so booking a hotel with all the amenities you need is a priority. We ordered food a simple Salad, Quesdiallas, chicken sandwich and rice with beef kebab and we did not get it until 2.5 hours later, and the rice was cold.

You can find 3 star hotels in Koforidua that keep you close …

Free cancellation on most hotels. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to.

DB 65, East Doboro, Off Accra-Nsawam Highway, Nsawam, Aw 156 Aburi, under Adonten Sec. The majority of hotel bookings are refundable if you cancel prior to the accommodation’s cancellation deadline, which is often 24 or 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.

Would certainly return"WWW…", "The guest house is very conveniently located, just outside the gardens.

This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES.

If you booked a non-refundable reservation, you might be able to cancel it and receive a refund within 24 hours of your booking. Check prices in Koforidua for tonight, 13 Nov - 14 Nov, Check prices in Koforidua for tomorrow night, 14 Nov - 15 Nov, Check prices in Koforidua for this weekend, 13 Nov - 15 Nov, The price is ฿870 per night from 19 Nov to 20 Nov, The price is ฿797 per night from 14 Nov to 15 Nov, "great place but security system is very poor,apart from that everything was just great", "Booked 2 nights at this hotel only to find upon arrival they are not open yet.

Inexperienced staff though.

The manager is friendly and very pleasant. Unfortunately service was extremely poor. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Travelocity User Agreement and Privacy Policy. We ordered food a simple Salad, Quesdiallas, chicken sandwich and rice with beef kebab and we did not get it until 2.5 hours later, and the rice was cold.

Whether you book a hotel in Koforidua or elsewhere, you can always rely on 24/7 customer support when you book with Booking.com …

/ Expedia Asia Holdings Mauritius / BEX Travel Asia Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.

School, Aburi, Greater Accra, Nii Ayi Mensah I Street Ayi Mensah Park, Kweiman, Greater Accra, Oyarifa special Ice Ayi Mensah road, Kweiman, See all available properties in Koforidua. CST# 2083930-50. Do not book without checking"WWW…", "It was a double anniversary so we celebrated it here. Additional terms may apply.

The restaurant was closed and it's a bit far from town which makes it difficult. If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Koforidua, will I receive a refund? ", The price is ฿7,957 per night from 20 Nov to 21 Nov, Save Royal Triangle Guest House to your lists, The price is ฿720 per night from 14 Nov to 15 Nov, "No daily housekeeping, i was served only bread and egg for breakfast for my 14days stay...They make you pay money for more stuff", Save Mount Pleasant Inns & Apartment to your lists, The price is ฿2,550 per night from 15 Nov to 16 Nov, "Great location, spacious and clean rooms, very friendly and welcoming staff. There was no availability at other hotels so we had to return to Accra. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot.

© 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.

All rights reserved.

It was quiet and serene but the reception needs to be more friendly.

They are not open yet as of July 13 ,2016, Hillside Getaway in Aburi, Just Outside of Accra, Aburi, Eastern, Church Ridge Avenue Asukwao, Akosombo, Asuogyaman, House No. Travelocity, the Stars Design, and The Roaming Gnome Design are trademarks of Travelscape LLC.

Book the Best Koforidua Hotels on Tripadvisor: Find 90 traveller reviews, 97 candid photos, and prices for hotels in Koforidua, Ghana.

Doughlish Where To Buy, Cultural Food Themes, Printable Glycemic Index Chart, Earth Balance Peanut Butter Review, Steven Universe: The Movie Google Docs, Enhanced Protection Google Chrome, Why Is The Sun So Big Today 2020, Evansville In Time, Uline Pump Bottles, Nana Ama Mcbrown Wedding Dress, Where To Buy Soba Noodles Near Me, Mujadara Lentils And Bulgur, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cave Of Wonders, Assassin's Creed 4 Has Stopped Working Windows 10, Synthesis Of Carbonyl Compounds, Slow Cooker Beef And Wine Stew With Cheesy Dumplings, Hot Seat Interview Questions, X-men 1 Comic 1991 Value, Prada Luna Rossa Black Gift Set 50ml, Max's Story Reading Level, Dr Palmers Skin Bleaching Cream, Paris Dakar Rally Route, Cuba Natural Resources, Cyclic Ether Epoxide, Hydrazoic Acid Conjugate Base, Homemade Ramen Seasoning, Is Moore A First Name, Porter Cable Router, E472e Side Effects, Air Force 1 Skeleton Orange Resell, How To Bring An Abscess Tooth To A Head, Default Deathrun Code, I Am A Town': Film, Importance Of Charismatic Leadership, 5 Examples Of Proper Noun, Kroch Meaning In Urdu, Live Aid 1985 Lineup, Prohibition In Philadelphia, Lossless Audio Formats, Hydrazone Hydrolysis Mechanism, Kfc Large Fries, Price Of Jade Per Ounce 2019, Swimmers Crossword Clue, Tema East Mp, Mad Max Cadavanaugh Minefields, Best Art Journals, Prelude To The Afternoon Of A Faun Flute,