A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

Country Heroes. [Chorus] © Copyright 2020 Rolling Stone, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. So I'm drinkin' some George Jones and a little bit of Coe Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. We want to hear from you! Greatest Hits. ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Hank Williams III. Want more Rolling Stone? For metal band DevilDriver’s upcoming Outlaws ‘Til the End: Vol. Song information for Country Heroes - Hank Williams III on AllMusic AllMusic.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. When ya ain't got (D)no where to turn or no where to (Am)go. (Official Music Video) Well, oh what a feeling that burns down low Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. [Verse 1] Haggard's easin' my misery and Waylon's keepin' me from home We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. Shelton Hank Williams known as Hank Williams III and Hank 3, (born December 12, 1972) is an American musician, singer and multi-instrumentalist, known for his alternating musical style, between country, punk rock, and heavy metal.He is the principal member of the punk metal band Assjack, the drummer of hardcore punk band Arson Anthem, and former bassist of Phil Anselmo's band Superjoint Ritual. So I'm gonna get (D)wasted with all my country (Am)heroes. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. :) Curb: 3:29 : 2017 : Hank Williams III. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. “He is one of the most authentic and real Outlaw country artists out there right now.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Lyrics to 'Country Heroes' by Hank Williams III. I do not own the copyrights to this song, i am a fan uploading the song. Here’s Why They’re Wrong, Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard Says He’s Tested Positive for Covid-19. This is a great song by Hank 3.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

He is sometimes credited as Hank III or Hank 3. Simple Prepositions List, Samsung J7 Max Price In Pakistan, Fuchsia Blouse Plus Size, Ehealth Technologies Ceo, Preparation Of Ethyl Benzoate By Esterification, Special K Strawberry Cereal Calories, Bed Bath And Beyond Delete Account, Bolton Castle Inside, Depot Boijmans Van Beuningen Architect, Party Party Store, Area Agency On Aging Johnstown, Pa, Calories In Hot Dog With Bun, Victoria Organic Sauce, Huawei P40 Lite E, Bearskin Fairy Tale Pdf, Skills Section Of Cv, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Specs, Eastern College Reviews, What's The Difference Backing Track, John 1:1 Meaning, Fortune Cookie Message Template, Royal Enfield Bullet 500 For Sale Near Me, Homemade Pork Balls, Alkene Reactions Cheat Sheet, Queen Of Night And Magic 5e, Is Ghee Bad For Health, Heavy Duty Queen Platform Bed, Does Reynolds Parchment Paper Have Silicone, Sri Lankan Cinnamon Powder, Hydroxylamine Hydrochloride Reaction With Ketone, Authentic Recycled Glass Tumblers, Learn To Code Now Pdf, Bajaj Discover 110 Top Speed, Pictures Of Cherry Tree Bark, Cbt For Health Anxiety, Pink Saree Blouse Designs, Zeus Vs Superman, Interesting Facts About Boron, Korean Dungeness Crab Recipe, Tandoori Lentil Curry, Bsnl Router Login, Bakery Brand Identity, Eggs Benny Near Me, Welsh Hills Inn, Bajaj Discover 110 Top Speed, Reading Mathematics Pdf, Paneangeli Vanillina Substitute, Jello Lemon Instant Pudding And Pie Filling, Evergreen Ship Management, Philadelphia Economic History, Quantitative Approach And Qualitative Approach, Ysl La Nuit De L Homme 200ml, Council On Aging Orange County Jobs, Can I Watch Tv While Baby Is Sleeping, Does Lysol Neutra Air Kill Flu Virus, How To Cook Pork Steaks In Oven, How Long Does Homemade Mayonnaise Last, Colossians 3:1 Esv, Southern Rib Marinade Recipes, " />

Hank Williams III, outlaw country. [Chorus]

So I'm gonna get wasted with all my country heroes Listen to Country Heroes by Hank Williams III, 64,899 Shazams, featuring on Hank Williams III Essentials, and Inspired by Waylon Jennings Apple Music playlists.

Among the songs given the metal treatment are Johnny Paycheck’s “I’m the Only Hell (Mama Ever Raised),” Dwight Yoakam’s “A Thousand Miles From Nowhere” and Johnny Cash’s “The Man Comes Around.” The LP is due July 6th via Napalm Records. It makes me feel like sometimes I'm outta control Check out Country Heroes by Hank Williams III on Amazon Music. Start the wiki. Send us a tip using our anonymous form. Copyright: Unfortunately we're not authorized to show these lyrics. I'm here gettin' wasted just like my country heroes Shelton Hank Williams III, known as Hank 3 (born December 12, 1972), is a musician in Americana, Neo. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I'm here gettin' wasted just like my country heroes More Videos By This Artist 3 Shades Of Black. Hank's givin' me those high times, Cash is gonna sing it low The grandson of. It makes me feel like (Am)sometimes i'm outta (C)control. NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. “Country Heroes” was the centerpiece, a woozy, boozy ballad about finding solace in both the bottle and the songs of Jones, Coe, Haggard, Jennings, Cash and, of course, Williams. Shelton Hank Williams (born December 12, 1972 in Nashville Tennesee) is an American … Lyrics Terms of Use, Unfortunately, we aren't authorized to display these lyrics. with all my country heroes I'm drinkin' some George Jones, and a little bit of Coe Haggard's easin' my misery and Waylon's keepin' me from home Hank's givin' me those high times - Cash is gonna sing it low I'm here gettin' wasted - just like my country heroes I'm drinkin' that whiskey out of that glass and if that ain't country, In 1996, child support payments led Hank III to sign a contract with Music City giant Curb. Metal band’s new album ‘Outlaws ‘Til the End’ features an intense version of Hank Williams III’s ‘Straight to Hell’ standout. More Videos + Country Heroes - Hank Williams III Music Video. DevilDriver frontman Dez Fafara growls and screams his way through the lyrics, while Hank 3 provides a cleaner, sharp counter vocal that Fafara describes as “Ozzy-ish.”, “This record would not have meant as much to me without having Hank 3 on board,” says Fafara.

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

Country Heroes. [Chorus] © Copyright 2020 Rolling Stone, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. So I'm drinkin' some George Jones and a little bit of Coe Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. We want to hear from you! Greatest Hits. ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Hank Williams III. Want more Rolling Stone? For metal band DevilDriver’s upcoming Outlaws ‘Til the End: Vol. Song information for Country Heroes - Hank Williams III on AllMusic AllMusic.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. When ya ain't got (D)no where to turn or no where to (Am)go. (Official Music Video) Well, oh what a feeling that burns down low Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. [Verse 1] Haggard's easin' my misery and Waylon's keepin' me from home We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. Shelton Hank Williams known as Hank Williams III and Hank 3, (born December 12, 1972) is an American musician, singer and multi-instrumentalist, known for his alternating musical style, between country, punk rock, and heavy metal.He is the principal member of the punk metal band Assjack, the drummer of hardcore punk band Arson Anthem, and former bassist of Phil Anselmo's band Superjoint Ritual. So I'm gonna get (D)wasted with all my country (Am)heroes. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. :) Curb: 3:29 : 2017 : Hank Williams III. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. “He is one of the most authentic and real Outlaw country artists out there right now.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Lyrics to 'Country Heroes' by Hank Williams III. I do not own the copyrights to this song, i am a fan uploading the song. Here’s Why They’re Wrong, Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard Says He’s Tested Positive for Covid-19. This is a great song by Hank 3.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

He is sometimes credited as Hank III or Hank 3.

Simple Prepositions List, Samsung J7 Max Price In Pakistan, Fuchsia Blouse Plus Size, Ehealth Technologies Ceo, Preparation Of Ethyl Benzoate By Esterification, Special K Strawberry Cereal Calories, Bed Bath And Beyond Delete Account, Bolton Castle Inside, Depot Boijmans Van Beuningen Architect, Party Party Store, Area Agency On Aging Johnstown, Pa, Calories In Hot Dog With Bun, Victoria Organic Sauce, Huawei P40 Lite E, Bearskin Fairy Tale Pdf, Skills Section Of Cv, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Specs, Eastern College Reviews, What's The Difference Backing Track, John 1:1 Meaning, Fortune Cookie Message Template, Royal Enfield Bullet 500 For Sale Near Me, Homemade Pork Balls, Alkene Reactions Cheat Sheet, Queen Of Night And Magic 5e, Is Ghee Bad For Health, Heavy Duty Queen Platform Bed, Does Reynolds Parchment Paper Have Silicone, Sri Lankan Cinnamon Powder, Hydroxylamine Hydrochloride Reaction With Ketone, Authentic Recycled Glass Tumblers, Learn To Code Now Pdf, Bajaj Discover 110 Top Speed, Pictures Of Cherry Tree Bark, Cbt For Health Anxiety, Pink Saree Blouse Designs, Zeus Vs Superman, Interesting Facts About Boron, Korean Dungeness Crab Recipe, Tandoori Lentil Curry, Bsnl Router Login, Bakery Brand Identity, Eggs Benny Near Me, Welsh Hills Inn, Bajaj Discover 110 Top Speed, Reading Mathematics Pdf, Paneangeli Vanillina Substitute, Jello Lemon Instant Pudding And Pie Filling, Evergreen Ship Management, Philadelphia Economic History, Quantitative Approach And Qualitative Approach, Ysl La Nuit De L Homme 200ml, Council On Aging Orange County Jobs, Can I Watch Tv While Baby Is Sleeping, Does Lysol Neutra Air Kill Flu Virus, How To Cook Pork Steaks In Oven, How Long Does Homemade Mayonnaise Last, Colossians 3:1 Esv, Southern Rib Marinade Recipes,