COMOTOS.CO © Copyright 2020, Todos los derechos reservados. The 0-100 KMPH timing is likely to be in tune of 15 seconds. As a result, dual discs, ABS, EBD, etc are all absent from the bike’s feature list. I think max 500 can be possible in plains. Your question has been submitted. Bajaj Dominar 400, Mero Ride Experience: Plenty New Updates with Improved Performance! The new Pulsar NS 160 will come with a new 160cc, single cylinder, oil cooled engine. After 8 years, Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 still looks rocking its masculine avatar! Q. The NS 160 will have a 12-litres fuel tank. The Bajaj Pulsar NS160 gives a mileage of 48 kmpl on highways. The engine is pretty smooth and refined with minimum vibrations. Now it looks like 110 to me. Talking about the suspension setup, I took it for a brief spin around the street bumps. The new Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 should have a true top speed of around 121 KMPH. I just love how solid the switches feel, especially the side indicators, horn, and electric start buttons. You can differentiate between the two with the “160” and “200” sticker on the side panel. cuenta con un gran tacómetro análogo y también recibe una luz de cambio de marcha. The Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 is far more upmarket than the 150cc Pulsar. It'll look more like a 125 section tyre ( just giving you an idea) because the tyre will adjust its height and width according to rim width. Even the switches get an extra bump in terms of sleek styling. It maybe noted that 160cc has always been among the most lucrative market segments. Según los ingenieros de Bajaj, el motor no se tensionó mucho para mejorar el refinamiento y hacerlo más agudo. A 130/70 will fit without affecting the sidewall height and tyre width. But, why? While it is a 160cc machine, thee styling is 200cc at heart. Likewise, the experience felt like a mixed bag. Most like it, some might not. Sastodeal Introduces Exclusive Flipkart Store in Nepal: Things You Need to Know! Required fields are marked *. My bike is relatively new and the new mrf stock tyres are good enough for now. This is the most underrated bike, in India looks like a beast and runs like a beast, very low maintenance cost gives around 42.5kmpl in city commute. However, Bajaj hasn’t loaded the NS 160 with some top-end features. Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 ABS First Ride: Surprising Experience. Q. This give it a very sporty and masculine look. For the last couple of years and have been trying hard on bike for the last stage of bike ride and my bike is giving 45 mileage and almost top speed is 120 and enjoying the ride. What is the EMI of Bajaj Pulsar NS160? The 0-100 KMPH timing is likely to be in tune of 15 seconds. I'm thinking about using mrf revz s 130/70 R17 or ceat zoom rad 130/70 R 17 for rear and pirelli sport demon 100/80 R17.Here are few technical terms you need to know.Ns 160 (single disc): rear rim width 2.15×17. With its launch back in 2012, Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 has aged well. However, if you come from a lesser weight motorcycle, you might need a few days to adjust that additional mass. Lo más destacado del Pulsar NS 160 tiene que ser el nuevo motor de 160cc. But I don't recommend a 130/70 on rim 2.15× 17. De igual importancia, lleva un clutch suave y fácil de controlar, mejorando así la conducción al manejar por el tráfico pesado. Bajaj Auto Ltd (BAL) seems to have silently launched a new model in the premium 150cc segment. The NS 160 will have a 12-litres fuel tank. The engine will be mated to a smooth-shifting 5-Speed Manual Transmission. Suspension duties will be courtesy of telescopic forks at front and a monoshock at the rear. The new Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS has an ex-showroom, New Delhi price of ₹ 78,400. A. This gives it a more stylish visual appeal. At such a price point, the Pulsar NS 160 could pose quite a threat to the likes of Suzuki Gixxer 155, Honda CB Hornet 160R and Yamaha FZ-S. I guess, we’ll explore that for the Full Review. A. 2019 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Top Speed Test | Next Gear - YouTube 130/70 will fit on it but it won't look wide like ns 200 because of smaller rim. Moreover, it is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Los diseñadores de Bajaj han utilizado inteligentemente el efecto de doble tono para realzar el atractivo visual de la moto. El chasis perimetral ha sido adoptado desde la Pulsar NS 200, también, es una gran diferencia a sus rivales que generalmente usan chasis tipo diamante. Honestly, I am pretty excited to see what Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 has to offer. It can generate a max power of 15.5PS at 8500rpm and max torque of 14.6Nm at 6500rpm. Tag Archives: bajaj pulsar ns 160 top speed. también aprende a realizar ajustes mecánicos con los tips y ayudas. The engine and the alloys are painted black, which give the NS160 a slightly rugged touch. Putting a 100 /80 on front will give some speedometer error, if you don't want that to happen then stick to stock front tyre.On rear I've checked the 130/70 on both single disc and dual disc varient. Compared to others in this segment, the Bajaj Pulsar NS design still attracts attention. The engine outputs 15.5 PS @ 8500 RPM and 14.6 Nm @ 6500 RPM. The brakes provide good bite and the inclusion of ABS at this price point is pretty sweet. It won't touch the chain, guard and swingarm, there is enough room for the tyre to rotate freely. Moving to the braking performance, NS 160 ABS features Dual-Disc Brakes with a Single-Channel ABS on the front. The company has a strong foothold in almost all major segments from 125cc to 400cc. Trust me, it wont. La Pulsar NS 160 adquiere su diseño de su hermana mayor, la Pulsar NS 200, siendo reintroducida a principios de este año. La nueva integrante de la familia más tradicional de la india llegó con diversos cambios. Also, watch our 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 Review in Nepali! Other features are-, Also See- Easy KTM Duke Modifications | Pulsar 400cc Bikes | Pulsar CS400. For this thinner rim it will increase height but not width. Also Read: Street-Naked Fight – Apache RTR 160 vs Pulsar NS160 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 – Features Surely, it wasn’t perfect when it first launched. The torque on the NS 160 , however, is on the lower side. Q. Q. Igualmente. The new Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 should have a true top speed of around 121 KMPH. En esta ocasión la NS 160 no está en inyección electrónica ni en variante ABS en Colombia, a diferencia de su reciente hermana mayor la nueva NS 200 FI. Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 is powered by a 160.3cc, 4-stroke, 4-valve, Oil-Cooled, and Twin-Spark DTS-I engine. ALSO READ: Bajaj Dominar 400, Mero Ride Experience: Plenty New Updates with Improved Performance! On rim 2.50 × 17. Also See – Upcoming Bajaj Pulsar Bikes 2016-2017. All Rights Reserved. Again, this was just with a short hour-long ride. Im travelled with NS 160 its a best bike for long drive 7hours 2breaks( around 90 to 105kmph) 570 km no backpain no body pain its good partner, Actually I am planning to ride my bike ns 160 from coimbatore to himachal November end, Thanks for reporting this. Mientras que, en México, tiene un valor de 38,718.90. En Colombia la NS 160 tiene un precio estimado de 6.299.000 de pesos colombianos. Fuel mileage could be in tune of 55 kmpl. So you don't have to worry about tyre touching the chain. What is the wheel size of Bajaj Pulsar NS160? I have ns 160 dual disc abs variant. Overall good but seats and exhaust are 50/50 and shape is like 70/30 so overall 3.5/5 rating and in this price a good bike. 130/70 will fit on it but it won't look wide like ns 200 because of smaller rim. This is a one-day sale event…. Surprisingly, it does absorb most bumps with ease. The drive chain is covered only from top. But I don't recommend a 130/70 on rim 2.15× 17. Siendo la NS 160 cómoda y grande para la baja cilindrada, ideal para ser una moto de entrada. Copyright © 2015 - 2020 TechLekh Services. La nueva Pulsar NS 160 ha llegado a Colombia y Latinoamérica para quedarse. A new Pulsar model that looks almost like the 200NS and yet, has a higher fuel mileage and a lower- exactly what the doc ordered, no? What is the fuel tank capacity of Bajaj Pulsar NS160? It is the most aggressive and muscular street fighter around. Why isn’t Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 just as popular as its other siblings? Telescopic Front Forks with Nitrox Rear Monoshock. What is the top speed of Bajaj Pulsar NS160. Theoretically, it should be a bargain for its price, at least in comparison with its predecessor, right? Discover 150 ST Características, Ficha Técnica y Precio. A pesar de que, este diseño básico tiene casi media década, la nueva Pulsar NS 160 toma un carácter atractivo. I’ll give you the rundown on how I felt riding the Bajaj NS Pulsar 160 ABS for the first time. Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Peppy BS6 Engine and New Practical Features. But guys i recommend do not change. Front rim 1.85× 17Ns 200 : rear rim 3.50 × 17 . As stock on 2.15×17 rim the tyre used is 110/80. Additionally, the build and finish feel premium. What are the colours available in Bajaj Pulsar NS160? What is the kerb weight of Bajaj Pulsar NS160? বাজাজ পালসার এনএস ১৬০ তে চলছে স্ক্র্যাচ কার্ড অফার !!! Does Bajaj Pulsar NS160 have ABS or not? December 20, 2018 Leave a comment. The riding position does feel ergonomic, despite the clip-on handlebars and rear-set footpegs. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra First Impressions: Absolutely Stunning! Suspension duties will be courtesy of telescopic forks at front and a monoshock at the rear. Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 is powered by a 160.3cc, 4-stroke, 4-valve, Oil-Cooled, and Twin-Spark DTS-I engine. Daraz 11.11 Sale: Best Gadgets and Electronics Deals You Should Check Right Now! The Bajaj Pulsar NS160 gives a mileage of 40.6 kmpl. My friend has. What are the specs and features of Bajaj Pulsar NS160? However, that might not be the case in NS 160. This engine should be high on refinement and be high on fuel mileage. Lo que más llama la atención es el efecto de “160” en la tipografía del tanque. Bajaj has been dominating every segment imaginable. front rim 1.85×17.Ns 160 (dual disc/ abs): rear rim width 2.50× 17 . The NS160 gets large cowls for its fuel tank. Besides a few key elements, Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 comes with equivalent features as its bigger siblings. Named as the Bajaj Pulsar NS 160, the new Bajaj bike looks much like the NS 200, but comes with a smaller, more fuel efficient engine. So far, I’m not quite sure whether I like it or not, but we’ll find out soon enough. I had done 440 kms in 7 hours... With average cruising speed of 80-100 without stressing in my ns 160 bs6, with just 15 mins break every 150 kms... Show much time should take break for 700km. A 130/70 will fit without affecting the sidewall height and tyre width. which might come in market after auto expo 2020, It is good for Regular use and short ride. Kymco Track: la primera moto semiautomática todoterreno en Colombia, La Bajaj AVENGER 220 ya está Disponible en Colombia, Nueva TVS Apache RTR 160 4V: ficha técnica y precio en Colombia, Ducati Multistrada 1200 En el top de las touring premium, RUNT por Cédula o Placa ¡Consultar Gratis! La moto puede decirse que tiene trasmisiones bien distribuidas, en la primera y segunda marcha son más cortas. No wonder then, that, the new bike is also costlier than the P150. Pulsar NS 160 features the same muscular fuel tank, sleek headlamps, sharp edge design, sporty split seat setup, stylized alloy wheels, engine cowl, and attractive graphic offerings. En la delantera recibe por un faro de aspecto afilado, típica de la NS y el tanque de combustible cincelado y las extensiones captan una atención al máximo. Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 comes with the classic Naked Sports design. Sitio informativo sobre motocicletas y motociclismo en Colombia y el Mundo. Highlights will include bits like new design 17-inch alloy wheels, monoshock rear suspension and a 55W headlamp.

Allergic Reaction To Cutting Jalapenos, Preparation Of Amines From Alkyl Halides, Alaska Weather In May, Pear Prosciutto Goat Cheese Pizza, Dig Lyrics Incubus, Zirconium Vs Titanium Rings, Minced Pork Soup, Summary Of James 4:1-10, Lemon Air Freshener, Emergency Toothache Relief, How To Get To The Baths Virgin Gorda From Tortola, Orange Wifi Router, Large Curd Cottage Cheese, Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley Email, Mexican Torta Recipe, Tell Me Something Not On Your Resume Reddit, U2 Belfast 2018, Tinda Seeds Online, Don't Take Your Love Away From Me Lyrics, Roles Of Federal, State, And Local Public Health Agencies, Lentil Recipes Jamie Oliver, Double Bed For Sale Near Me, Eleni Foureira Age, Cra-z-art Creative Artist Studio, 2019 Royal Enfield Classic Battle Green, Ore-ida Extra Crispy Tater Tots Air Fryer, Alfalfa Tea For Lawn, Cuba Industry And Agriculture, Standing Wave Formula, White Storm Cider, The Mastery Of Love Audiobook, Bend Down On Your Knees, Velcro Pants Womens, Cost Of Living In Cuba, Tales Of Vesperia Pterobronc,