Which popular attractions are close to Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley? Own or manage this property?

Location. Parking is available at the Hotel - €6 for overnight guests. If you’re looking for a family-friendly hotel in Clondalkin, look no further than Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley. Dear Redmond, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! 4.2 Room cleanliness 4.0 Service & staff 4.1 Room comfort 4.0 Hotel condition Expedia Verified Reviews. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I would recommend for a relaxing break.

Liffey Valley Complex Fonthill Road on the M50/N4 intersection at Liffey Valley, Clondalkin 22 Ireland. We were told to go to the bar and have a drink. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. 8.3. To the rest of the staff at the Clayton liffey valley, thank you very much for everything.

Bord Gáis Energy Theatre und Vicar Street sind Höhepunkte für kulturell interessierte Besucher, während O'Connell Street und Grafton Street zum Bummeln und Shoppen einladen. Other miscellaneous taxes and hotel fees which are not fixed or due at time of booking may be payable at the property at time of stay. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If there is anything else, I can be assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact me. Stayed here last night. Ratings based on 1,014 Verified Reviews . Staff doen there wouldn't let us in because we didn't have a booking and we weren't eating. Ramona and Ivo in particular made our experience very positive. Room very clean. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. I am glad to read that you enjoyed our bedrooms and i hope you consider staying with us again. Does Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley have an airport shuttle? Comfort. Great rooms very clean and family friendly. 8.3. Bed super comfy. Dear Guest, I am sorry to hear about the issues that you have experienced. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Fantastic currys. Kind Regards, Andrzej Platek F&B Manager, Me & my family (group of 11 in total) stayed in the hotel from Wed 26th to Fri 28th August on a mini family stacation & we couldn't of had a better experience from the minute we checked in to the minute we checked out.. we dined in the hotel restaurant on both nights 5 adults & 6 kids & everyone's food was delicious the menu suited everyone even 1 of our group who has many food intolerances & allergies was catered to & happy with her meal. She said ok-we asked for 2 more chairs to be brought out which she did. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

clarion liffey valley, clarion hotel dublin, liffey valley hotel, clarion dublin, dublin clarion, Liffey Valley Complex Fonthill Road on the M50/N4 intersection at Liffey Valley, Clondalkin 22 Ireland.

Fantastic currys. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay.

Does Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley offer any business services? clarion liffey valley, clarion hotel dublin, liffey valley hotel, clarion dublin, dublin clarion. We slept on the sofa bed because I would rather not have caught what ever diseases were on this sad excuse of a bed . 2) when any booking is made a staff member should immediately be making, Dear Guest, I am sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your recent stay at the hotel, we always endeavour to offer the highest level of service and it would appear that on this occasion that we failed to meet your expectations. Parking is available at the Hotel - €6 for overnight guests. And check out our Italian themed Restaurant – Gusto (open on selected dates) or enjoy delicious food from our European menu at Globe Bar & Restaurant. Best of all, Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley is a great base for you to experience some great attractions like Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Zoo, Tayto Park which are both very popular with our guests. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon! Room types may vary. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom.

Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. 4 out of 5. by A verified traveler from Toronto Posted Sep 20, 2020 .

Dear Mark, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Great hotel! There are also a number of family rooms available, facilitating 2 adults & 2 kids.

Room very clean. Hotel staff were mainly all lovely.. All the extra safety measures made us feel very safe. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room.

Breakfast was made to order and the staff were really friendly and helpful.

We stayed here as a family for 2 nights and it was brilliant. Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley in Dublin befindet sich in einer Gegend, die unter anderem mit guten Einkaufsmöglichkeiten punktet. Is parking available at Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley? Which popular attractions are close to Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley? Are there opportunities to exercise at Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley?

At the Clayton liffy valley at the moment. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Please see our partners for more details. Thanks guys.

Sincerely, Ivo Todorov, Restaurant Manager, We stayed here on the front liner discount rate as I am a front line staff memeber in a near by hospital, went with my sister and our two boys because of the pool only , we had bed and breakfast all the staff were amazing but one stood out a míle was our waiter Ivo for breakfast he is a credit to your hotel amazing service and the friendly service he gave to us and the kids he needs to be praised for his work especially with covid 19 things are so tough on us all but he was outstanding.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay and I will be sharing your kind comments with my team. For larger families, please speak to the Reservations team who can advise on the best options.

Conveniently located restaurants include The Hudson Rooms, Lemongrass Liffey Valley, and TGI Friday's. Dear Redmond, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! Kind regards, Ivo Todorov, Restaurant Manager.

We would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay again. Is parking available at Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley? Nearby attractions include Liffey Valley Shopping Centre (0.7 km), The Finches (1.1 km), and Vue cinema liffey valley dublin (0.5 km).

Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, Clondalkin: See 3,429 traveller reviews, 768 user photos and best deals for Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, ranked #2 of 7 Clondalkin hotels, rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Dinner was excellent, the tables allowed for social distancing. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Kind Regards, Pawel Kulas Front Office Manager, We are just back from a 2 night stay in a family executive room to go to Tayto park. Facilities. She just stood staring at us. Good food and really close to Liffey valley mall. I have shared your review with the relevant department managers to investigate your feedback regarding issues that occur during your stay in Clayton Liffey Valley. I am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your dinner. Does Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley offer any business services? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. There are more places to choose from in the Clondalkin area. Kind regards, Ivo Todorov, Restaurant Manager, Hotels near Ballybane FootGolf Peamount Lane Newcastle Co Dublin, Hotels near Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, Hotels near National College of Art and Design, Hotels near Dublin Institute of Technology, Hotels near Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. What are some of the property amenities at Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley? With over 352 rooms, where the rooms are spacious and include tea/coffee making facilities, LCD TV, mini fridge, free Wi-Fi. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. I can assure you that they have all been made aware of your kind words – thank you. Also thank you to Ivo and Oana for the amazing service and friendly dining experience at the Bistro next to reception.

Dear Eugene, It’s very kind of you to take the time to share your positive comments with us.

We will be sure to let Helen know that they made an impact during your stay. 8.4. And check out our Italian themed Restaurant – Gusto (open on selected dates) or enjoy delicious food from our European menu at Globe Bar & Restaurant. Die Preise wurden am 21.9.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 4.10.2020 errechnet. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. During your stay at Clayton Liffey Valley guests take advantage of the complimentary access to the Leisure Centre, Swimming Pool and Gym facilities. Michael on reception very pleasant. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. We booked a suite (548) This is the “king” bed IN A 4* HOTEL...are you actually serious!! Breakfast was made to order and the staff were really friendly and helpful. 8.0 Score breakdown Cleanliness. There are also a number of family rooms available, facilitating 2 adults & 2 kids. Ate dinner in lemongrass restaurant. Reviews of Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley Reviews of Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley 4 stars. Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, County Dublin: See 3,447 traveller reviews, 770 candid photos, and great deals for Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, ranked #2 of 7 hotels in County Dublin and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.

Don't Take Your Love Away From Me Lyrics, Motorized Tricycle Kit, Fresh Watermelon Juice Near Me, Nadezhda Krupskaya Death, Natural Ovens Happiness Bread, Philippians 1 22 25 Gnt, 10 Solid Non Metals, Burger King Marketing 2020, No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls Uk, Spicy Chicken Pasta Slimming World, Happy Birthday Virat Cake, Tuba-euphonium Quartet Sheet Music, Best Car Seat Cushion For Long Distance Driving, Nederlands Film Festival Submission, Seagate 8tb External Hard Drive, Habsburg Jaw Celebrities, Ricotta Frozen Yogurt, Seamless Bible Study Answers Week 2, Woocommerce Rest Api Get All Products, What Is Being Done To Control The European Green Crab,