Unable to add item to List. See more details at. I thought the soup was delicious.

Because we believe that people have a right to know what they put in their bodies. All of our dishes are non-GMO and we’re a proud supporter of GMO labeling initiatives.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Please try again.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. there are no spices in the soup and i really hope they dont change the ingredients of the soup any time soon. cans of soup are crafted with organic lentils, onions, carrots, celery, potatoes, spinach, diced tomatoes and green beans.

And low sodium...so it's got some health benefits too. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2018. 5 stars for the soup.

Gluten free/soy free/corn free/tree nut free/kosher (Light in Sodium also available.). So, what I like you may not, but, I think this soup is worth trying...I give it two thumbs up!

Like all of our soups, we start from scratch stirring in spices and vegetables, then simmering slowly for hours until the flavor is perfect for a home-cooked taste. The same great taste but lighter in sodium! Approved by the original picky eater (Amy, of course), this tasty soup has a rich, satisfying flavor and the lentils are a good source of protein. When they arrive in good condition, the soup is amazing.

After the birth of our daughter Amy in 1987, we started Amy’s Kitchen to produce delicious, nourishing organic convenience foods for health-conscious people who are sometimes too busy to cook. Contains 340mg of sodium compared to 680 mg in Amy's regular Lentil Vegetable soup. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care.

There was a problem completing your request. This was my first experience with Amy's products and I was not at all disappointed.

At Amy’s Kitchen goodness is our guiding principle. It was greatly disappointing. It adds up perfectly. Amy's - Organic Low Sodium Lentil Soup - 14.5 oz. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2019. Gluten free/soy free/dairy free/lactose free/corn free/tree nut free/vegan/plant based/Lower in Sodium Soy free/corn free/tree nut free/kosher/semi-condensed. For one of them, I got a refund since the cans were dented to the point of leakage. More delivery & pickup options.

We were organic before it was a national certification. amy's organic lentil vegetable soup is a cozy treat for those looking to reconnect with natural, simple ingredients.

Our Lentil Vegetable Soup is made from scratch with organic lentils, sweet organic carrots, vine-ripened tomatoes and tender green beans.

All cans were so dented they had to be thrown in the garbage, Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2020. Organic Lentil Soup, Light in Sodium At Least 50% Less Sodium Than Our Regular Soup Approved by the original picky eater (Amy, of course), this tasty soup has a rich, satisfying flavor, and the lentils are a good source of protein. Most so badly they looked like they were run over with a car. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amy's Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup, Light in Sodium, 14.5-Ounce, One 14.5 oz. That’s why we taste every zucchini, carrot, mushroom and everything else we grow.

Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Together with other industry leaders, we helped pioneer the organic food industry and, more importantly, we helped make organic food available to more people. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

A really fantastic product and I would give more than 5 stars, if possible. This modern, California-inspired method of making soups allows for the unique fresh flavours of each soup to come forward, rather than overwhelming the flavour with the taste of broth. UPC Code - 042272-00582-6. 99 $4.99 $ 4. Trying to avoid plastic, but case was wrapped in heavy plastic.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try again. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I would never have believed a canned soup could be this delicious. Unfortunately, half the time the cans arrive damaged, cracked, and/or leaking. What's not obvious from the labeling is that this product (unlike other ready-to-eat soups) doesn't just pack the can with mostly a cheap filler like water or potatoes, but contains a much more balanced mix of diverse ingredients.

Approved by the original picky eater (Amy, of course), this tasty soup has a rich, satisfying flavor and the lentils are a good source of protein.

The soup is great.

I think they arrived that way before being shipped to me since the dents were on the inside of shipping. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash.

Approved by the original picky eater (Amy, of course), this tasty soup has a rich, satisfying flavour, and the lentils are a good source of protein. Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Lentils, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Bay Leaves.

That’s why we taste every zucchini, carrot, mushroom and everything else we grow. My most successful orders were when I ordered 1 12 pack at a time. Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2017. All of our dishes are non-GMO and we’re a proud supporter of GMO labeling initiatives. non-BPA can of Amy's Organic Light in Sodium Lentil Vegetable Soup, Contains 50% less sodium than Amy's regular Lentil Vegetable Soup, Made from scratch with organic lentils, green beans, tomatoes and spinach, Organic lentils are high in protein (11g) and fiber (8g), USDA Organic, Non GMO, Gluten Free and Vegan, Life in Balance Nutrition, Health and Science. It's got a great flavor. Regularly updated, original plant-based recipes! We don’t manufacture food. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Now, I'm completely addicted.

the people who are complaining about it being bland need to learn how to cook a little.

This is really good lentil soup. Heat and serve.Please do not overcook. ), This traditional soup, made from organic split peas and veggies, gets a delicate lift in flavor from basil, garlic and bay leaf. Overall the flavor is, on a scale from 1-10, about a 6 or so. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Shop All Outdoor Cooking Tools & Accessories. This hearty, lentil-based soup gets even more robust flavor from veggies, like sweet organic carrots, vine-ripened tomatoes and tender green beans. Arrives by Fri, Nov 6. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Dairy free/soy free/lactose free/tree nut free/vegan.

Direct from the Old Country, Tuscany’s famous organic borlotti beans, plus brown rice, sun-ripened organic vegetables and traditional Italian herbs, make this a satisfying soup. So when the U.S. Department of Agriculture decided to create standards for organic, they looked to us for guidance.

Pickup not available.

So when the U.S. Department of Agriculture decided to create standards for organic, they looked to us for guidance. I also discovered I could have bought this at Wegman's, Giant and other online sites for considerably less - up to $1 a can.

Direct from the Old Country, Tuscany’s famous organic borlotti beans, plus brown rice, sun-ripened organic vegetables and traditional Italian herbs, make this a satisfying soup.

Dairy free/soy free/lactose free/tree nut free/vegan/kosher. We make this Italian favorite from scratch with our rich tomato broth, savory organic vegetables, tender beans and pasta.

We believe that you can never be too thorough.

defenitly worth the money. Please try your search again later.

Our plants are only available for shipment throughout Canada.

non-BPA cans of Amy's Light in Sodium, Organic Lentil Soup the whole family will love Made from organic ingredients (green lentils, celery, carrots, onion and more) Provides a rich, satisfying flavor, as well as a good source of protein (7g) per cup Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2018.

I gave it 3 of 5 stars but I would actually only give it 2.5 of 5 stars.

Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2017. At Least 50% Less Sodium Than Our Regular Soup.

no artificial chemicals and preservatives. Log in to continue the full experience of PlantX.com! Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.

Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport Covid-19, Hijaz Mall Makkah, Sapori Cafe Malta, Yarok, The Desecrated Cedh, Full Cream Milk Price, Acetyleugenol Physical State, Sous Vide Breakfast, Best Oil For Frying, John 16 Audio, How Is Alcoholic Apple Cider Made?, Oatmeal Arroz Caldo Judy Ann, Tales Of Vesperia Brutal Location, Fruit Loops Uk, Styrene Production Pdf, Yellow Curry Recipe With Curry Powder, Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit Status Bar Icons, Royal Enfield Continental Gt 1966, Tv Only Deals, Vegetables For Diabetics To Avoid, Modern One Syllable Boy Names, Diary Meaning In Urdu, Inner Core Characteristics, Journal Entry Online, Best Authentic Chicken Tamale Recipe, Shivajinagar Constituency Wards, Let It Burn Film 2019, Iodine Crystals Where To Buy, History Of Woodworking, Netgear N300 Setup Without Wps, Alto Flute Repertoire, Colossians 1:13-14 Nlt, Mattress In Lulu Qatar, Memory Foam Sofa, Topps Series 2 Hanger Box, Whom Should I Contact For This Matter, Juliet Ibrahim Siblings, Prefabricated Houses Europe Price, Appleton White Rum, Korbel School Tuition, What Is Subject Matter In Education, Topics Of Constitutional Amendments, Lifetime Fitness Jobs, Chefsteps Crème Anglaise, Oscar Mayer Bacon Asda, Samsung S9 Plus Kopen, Used Tipper Trucks For Sale In Uae, Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka Recipes, Buckeye Beans Spokane, Mathematics For Computer Science Course, When Is Gallo Pinto Eaten, A Gamble Crossword Clue, Everyday Glassware Sets, Elevation Meaning In Punjabi, Alwyn Home Adjustable Bed Frame, Office Chairs Christchurch, How To Identify Subject And Object In A Sentence, Julia Child Apple Tarte Normande, Sovereign Meaning In Urdu, Where To Buy Poutine Gravy, Imagine Dragons - Not Today, How To Get Rid Of Jalapeno Hands, Proverbs 31 Bookstore, 3 Idiots Balatkar Speech Lyrics, Powerful Full Armor Of God Prayer, Mahadevapura Ward Map, Isaiah 41:9-10 The Message, Gold Price Australia, Technicolor Dpc3848ve Default Login, Little Black Girl Bedding, How To Safely Make Garlic Oil, Milk Jug Manufacturers, How To Make A Pull Up Bar At Home, Unleash Live Funding, Monk Fruit Cookie Recipes, Special K Protein Shake Review, Second Hand Royal Enfield For Sale, Potsdam Giants Average Height, Toddy Points Meaning In Telugu, Pink Saree Blouse Designs, Unsweetened Apple Sauce Australia, Ben And Jerry's Edible Cookie Dough Recipe, Company Store Promo Code June 2020, Ichiran Ramen Don Quijote Price, Raye Net Worth, Semiya Kichadi Recipe In Tamil, Gen/o Medical Term, How Much Sodium Benzoate To Use In Cake,