'); They did a lot of ‘things’ which were not part of the script so Idikoko had to edit those parts from the movie. document.write(''); Linda, who played Nancy, was married to Paa George, an old man who could not satisfy her sexual needs. Agya Koo’s Ex-wife Remarries. Some few months ago, Agya Koo interview indicated that, though he had no regrets marrying Akua Vic, he will find it difficult to reconcile with her now. All rights reserved. Virtually a month after Ghanaian actor Kofi Adu otherwise known as openly stated on Kumasi based Angel Fm that his wife was selling on the streets of Accra after she allowed herself to be used by some producers as a coy to bring his career to a halt, the ex-wife Victoria Darko (aka Akua Vic) is said to […] Nancy decided to force Agya Koo to have an affair with her. Updated on 07-May-2014. Also reacting to news of on the streets of Accra, Mrs. Victoria Darko explained she was not selling and that she was living a good life as she had started her acting career. site = "ghanaweb.com"; user = "features"; Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie to star in new upcoming film together: report, National Tourism Awards Slated For November 6| Check Out The Categories, Listen Up: DJ Carcious x DJ CJ – Say Cheese (Trumpet Remix), I Have Not Decided On Contesting For The GHAMRO Chairman Yet –…, BREAKING!

Well, we live to see if the movie ‘Agya Awiey3’ indeed has nothing to do with Agya Koo as the producer and Agya Koo’s ex-wife state since checks by www.nydjlive.com prove that the producer in question is the one Agya Koo accused some months back as using here ex-wife to sabotage his acting career.

// End --> and features to

Chat with us via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625. Answering questions as to why the choice of Agya Koo’s wife as a major character in such a movie that seemed to revolve around Agya Koo, the producer refused to comment on it and stated Mrs Victoria Darko (Agya Koo’s wife) had always nurtured the dream of acting and wouldn’t mind casting her for any movie. “I will die if I take her back – wadwuma besei die, anka woyere nwu” the Popular Actor/Musician noted, to wit, it is better to lose your wife than to lose your job. I Designed with ❤️ by NelsonGenius.com. D.Klass GH August 26, 2015 ENTERTAINMENT NEWS, Uncategorized Comments Off on Agya Koo’s Ex-wife Remarries 364 Views. Agya Koo’s Ex-wife Stars In New Movie.

All I can say is the movie is not about Agya Koo because I wouldn’t fall cheap for such a thing even though we are no more together.”. Let's begin to be real with Owusuaa and hubby Adu Kofi's gargantuan comedy show. Tweet.

// End --> By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our, I deserve more than one award -Joyce Blessing. “She tells us Agya Koo is very good in romance and that she wants him to move her again because the first time he did it to her, she really enjoyed it,” a friend of Linda revealed and added that she had spotted Linda and Agya Koo a couple of times in town. Linda Abbey, actress and wife of Idikoko (Augustine Abbey), has fallen head over heels in love with ace actor Agya Koo, sources close to her disclosed.

At first, Agya Koo would not accept her proposal but he finally decided to give in after a friend’s advice and threats from Nancy that she would make sure he was sacked from her husband’s company.

document.write(''); They did a lot of ‘things’ which were not part of the script so Idikoko had to edit those parts from the movie. document.write(''); Linda, who played Nancy, was married to Paa George, an old man who could not satisfy her sexual needs. Agya Koo’s Ex-wife Remarries. Some few months ago, Agya Koo interview indicated that, though he had no regrets marrying Akua Vic, he will find it difficult to reconcile with her now. All rights reserved. Virtually a month after Ghanaian actor Kofi Adu otherwise known as openly stated on Kumasi based Angel Fm that his wife was selling on the streets of Accra after she allowed herself to be used by some producers as a coy to bring his career to a halt, the ex-wife Victoria Darko (aka Akua Vic) is said to […] Nancy decided to force Agya Koo to have an affair with her. Updated on 07-May-2014. Also reacting to news of on the streets of Accra, Mrs. Victoria Darko explained she was not selling and that she was living a good life as she had started her acting career. site = "ghanaweb.com"; user = "features"; Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie to star in new upcoming film together: report, National Tourism Awards Slated For November 6| Check Out The Categories, Listen Up: DJ Carcious x DJ CJ – Say Cheese (Trumpet Remix), I Have Not Decided On Contesting For The GHAMRO Chairman Yet –…, BREAKING!